New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast!

New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast!

Monday, April 11th, 2011 3:54am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 59,640

"But Mommy, Hasbro doesn't make any good Micromaster homages anymore!" Enter FansProject.

Seibertron.com updates it's fantastic toy galleries with the world's first high-res look at FansProject's Causality 01-Warcry and 02-Flameblast! Warcry homages Micromaster Growl and is a remold(new head and weapons) of Crossfire-02 Munitioner. On the other hand, Flameblast takes after Micromaster Fireshot, and also uses Crossfire-01 Explorer as a base, with a new dome, double guns and a sword! Both figures do not include any combining accessories, however they are still capable of using the accessories that come with Munitioner/Explorer to combine with Onslaught. Warcry can combine with Onslaught without any third party help, however in order to combine Flameblast with Onslaught, you'll need the attachment used for Vortex.

And speaking of Onslaught and combining, we've got enough photos featuring the various Crossfire/Causality combinations to make Power Core Combiners look like child's play! In Warcry's gallery, you'll find photos of Explorer, Munitioner, Warcry and Flameblast combined with Onslaught to form a unique Bruticus. In Flameblast's gallery, there's photos of Bruticus, with Warcry and Flameblast replacing Explorer and Munitioner.

So, what are you waiting for? You'll find each figure's respective gallery by clicking the links everywhere or pictures below! Warcry and Flameblast are available for your pre-ordering pleasure at site sponsors BigBadToyStore, TFsource, RobotKingdom, and Toyarena. Enjoy, and keep that drool in check!

Crossfire Causality 01 Warcry

Crossfire Causality 02 Flameblast

Keep it at Seibertron.com for more galleries and the fastest Transformers news on the net!

This article was last modified on Monday, April 11th, 2011 4:53am CDT

Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207644)
Posted by alldarker on April 11th, 2011 @ 4:09am CDT
That's some nice scoop for Seibertron.com!
WOW, these guys are looking excellent again! Even the packaging is amazingly well done: it's just incredible how much care and obvious love has gone into these products. The tribute to Growl and Fireshot is amazing too: not two of the most well-known of Transformers, and still they are both simply spot on in robot mode, color-wise and head remold-wise. Love, love, LOVE!

It's also good to see that we can now confirm that these are both totally compatible with Bruticus: Warcry's 'butt plug' actually looks pretty good on him ;), even if it seems it wouldn't have been necessary, considering you can just turn the connection point towards the inside.

Either way, so glad I've got these on pre-order....
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207650)
Posted by Seibertron on April 11th, 2011 @ 4:31am CDT
alldarker wrote:Wow, that's a nice scoop for Seibertron!

FansProject has been very good to us. They let us have the scoop for City Commander (which in turn crashed the server and our 4th most popular gallery ever), Munitioner, Explorer, Warcry, and Flameblast. I'm pretty sure we also had the scoop on Protector as well or if they didn't we had it within a day or two.

alldarker wrote:And I definitely like the way the paint job, cockpit and remolded tail wing and engines on Flameblast set him totally apart from Explorer. Am I right in guessing his pistol storage is in the new boosters on the wings? Not obvious in any of the gallery photo's, but this picture most definitely shows the hinge!

Ah, yee of little faith! Tons of pictures to look through, some times little details like this can get lost in the crossfire. ;)

alldarker wrote:Just one minor problem I'm seeing: the heads on both look just a little rough, compared to Munitioner and Explorer... Or is that just the highly detailed photography which makes them look that way?

They do look a little rougher, but I think it's the intentional style FansProject is going for. I think you're right that the highly detailed close-ups show far more detail than you'll notice when you have the four or five inch figure in your hands. It didn't strike me as odd while I was photographing them this weekend.

Wow! You can really see in those four pictures how much better pics my new camera takes than my old one. Yay for my new camera! Perhaps it is just the super detailed high res pics from my new camera instead. I'll have to take a look at them close-up tomorrow. I'm hitting the sack. Exhausted from working on these galleries while my daughter slept this weekend (and while I should've been sleeping as well) so that I could have these up by Monday morning for the week's traffic rush.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207652)
Posted by alldarker on April 11th, 2011 @ 4:56am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
alldarker wrote:A(...) Am I right in guessing his pistol storage is in the new boosters on the wings? Not obvious in any of the gallery photo's, but this picture most definitely shows the hinge!

Oops :oops: Was looking both galleries at the same time in two windows: I missed those two pictures showing the pistol 'holsters' clearly. Typically FansProject: they think of everything AND make it look amazing!

Seibertron wrote:

(...amazing pictures...)

LOL... morning here in Europe already; I'm looking at these at work, but don't tell my boss :-$.
Anyway, it really does look like it's the excellent high resolution quality of your camera / lens which is bringing up some of that roughness on the heads in the closeups. Comparing them to Munitioner and Explorer really does show that they too have some of that roughness as well: like you say: in actuality these are small figures and that roughness will be a lot less noticeable in hand than it is in the hi-res closeups.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207658)
Posted by Stumpybot on April 11th, 2011 @ 5:24am CDT
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207667)
Posted by starboykb on April 11th, 2011 @ 6:03am CDT
It still cant convince me to get these two. There both great, but my money asked me go for the insecticons instead.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207693)
Posted by Rated X on April 11th, 2011 @ 8:12am CDT
Just ordered. How did you get em so early ???

Loved the Bruticus gallery !!! Hey Ryan, can you do some shots of Nexus Prime with the Warcry, Flameblast, and the add on parts as Nexus Bruticus ???

Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207695)
Posted by dahpadre on April 11th, 2011 @ 8:18am CDT
Very nice gallery on the latest offerings from FansProject. Beyond awesome. If it is not too late I'm going ahead an putting in my order for these 2 now. Also the great mystery of will they combine has been solved.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207701)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 11th, 2011 @ 8:57am CDT
I cannot wait to get these guys in my hands. I was always impressed with these two figures, but also wanted to be able to display them in bot mode because they were to articulate. I kinda had a hunch that FP was gonna do something along this route so I can keep my Munitioner and Explorer in combined mode and these guys will be in bot mode in full on FURY!! Cmooooon in preorders. I wanna pay for these already. ;)
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207713)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on April 11th, 2011 @ 9:12am CDT
Great job Seibertron! (as always)
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207741)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 11th, 2011 @ 9:49am CDT
Great looking stuff Ryan.

I'm ready for these guys to start shipping.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207742)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on April 11th, 2011 @ 9:49am CDT
I didn't think Warcry was going to have the combiner port... Now I DO have to get them... Eff.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207768)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 11th, 2011 @ 11:16am CDT
Nice gallery. Questions answered. Purchased confidence confirmed. How they manage to pack so much awesome into such small figures is amazing. Like (seemingly) everyone else, I will finally be able to appreciate these designs, without hindering my Bruticus. YAY!!!
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207769)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 11th, 2011 @ 11:24am CDT
In FP's reality, they use the term remold literally. Flameblast is a different character, yet the same(CA-03).

Interesting bio's on these too. Glad to see Defender pop up again.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207771)
Posted by Sideswipe 00 on April 11th, 2011 @ 11:37am CDT
these pics...just OMG :sad: they are sooo awesome and amazing...i teared up a little XD from the sheer awesomeness and they fact that i'll be broke XD
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207777)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 11th, 2011 @ 12:00pm CDT

Also, what's with the Action Master Megatron pics? :???:
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207778)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 11th, 2011 @ 12:05pm CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:Man, these guys are so awesome. Too bad they're so expensive. And they don't even include the parts to combine, though they are perfectly capable of it. I think it was a missed opportunity there. Who knows, maybe they'll come out with their own Onslaught/torso figure with all the combiner pieces to combine with these 2 and the 2 left over limbs from the original Bruticus to make Battle Gaia or something.

Also, what's with the Action Master Megatron pics? :???:

That is a plausable idea considering their bio's indicate they are really Explorer and Munitioner "reborn" and reveal the new "Beserker" project.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207799)
Posted by Burnin12 on April 11th, 2011 @ 12:50pm CDT
Definitely looking forward to these even more now that we get to see them!

I agree though that they really should have included the combining parts. The only reason I can think of for not including them is that they will release 3 more figures in their story line to combine with these two guys. Which someone mentioned ahove. I would be all over that. Still even if these guys parts will be different than the last, including the Bruticus parts would have been nice for the time being.

Only problem is that if Crossfire03 is Glacial Bot, that means that the other 3 bots to finish off this Gestalt won't be out for a while since they weren't listed in the FP road map for 2011.

Anyway, still excited to get them. Not-Swindle and Not-Blast Off have been in combined mode since 2 days after getting them. Will really enjoy having these molds displayed in robot mode. Even though they're small I will possibly have to put 2 deluxe cons in storage. The shelf these guys will go on is at capacity.

Wow last few months have been expensive and space filling...not a bad thing at all though and looking forward to the rest of the year!!!

Time to get more shelf space too! Actually started hanging anyone I can in a flying alt mode from the underside of shelves. Looks cool but always expect to walk in the room and see them down with a mess of bots around them.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207824)
Posted by Seibertron on April 11th, 2011 @ 1:35pm CDT
Stumpybot wrote:awesome pictures, cant wait for them to hit the UK. including action master megatron in the pics of warcry made me double take tho lol, am i missing the reference there?

Warcry's cannons have an uncanny resemblance to Megatron's back "cannon" attachment or whatever you want to call it. One of the cannons is attached to Action Master Megatron in this pic via a rubber band to demonstrate that it's about the correct size.

Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207825)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 11th, 2011 @ 1:41pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Just ordered. How did you get em so early ???

I did that as soon as I got Munitioner and Explorer. It's not pretty as the Bruticus parts add about a half an inch in height and make the figure a bit wobbly.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Causality Warcry and Flameblast! (1207829)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 11th, 2011 @ 2:03pm CDT
Very nice figures and the bios are excellent. I understand the people who write the bios are not native english speakers and because of this they do an excellent job but I had to laugh a little at Flameblasts bio where they used the word dialysis when they probably meant analysis.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "The Transformers G1 Poster Soundwave VS Blaster Art Print Rare Tim Doyle mondo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY