New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream

New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream

Sunday, March 13th, 2011 2:14pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Game News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 56,812

It's the figure many wanted, but it's certainly not to the scale that many expected. The toy galleries of Seibertron.com have been updated with an internet UK exclusive, War For Cybertron Starscream. This figure is a repaint of Cybertron Legends Class Starscream, in the appropriate video game colors. Sadly, the figure doesn't fit too well with the current War For Cybertron toys, but will make a grand addition to any Seeker collection. One can hope for a Deluxe release by Hasbro or third party company of Cybertronian Starscream and his seeker pals Skywarp and Thundercracker, but only time will tell! For now, check out this version of Starscream by clicking the link or picture below!

War For Cybertron Starscream

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news and high-res galleries!

This article was last modified on Sunday, March 13th, 2011 2:39pm CDT

Re: New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream (1194404)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 13th, 2011 @ 2:43pm CDT
I want this guy, if only for the G1-inspired colors...
Re: New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream (1194411)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 13th, 2011 @ 3:00pm CDT
Re: New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream (1194419)
Posted by 1337W422102 on March 13th, 2011 @ 3:17pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:He certainly looks cool. I was under the impression that their was a game-design figure that was released in Canada. I might have just imagined it...

Nope. And if it was an exclusive, Canada probably wouldn't get it. :-B
Re: New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream (1194426)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 13th, 2011 @ 3:36pm CDT
1337W422102 wrote:

Nope. And if it was an exclusive, Canada probably wouldn't get it. :-B

Completely likely that I conjured it. Yeah poor Canada. So freakin nice, no freakin love.
Re: New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream (1194436)
Posted by DJLazer on March 13th, 2011 @ 4:00pm CDT
That is awesome!
Re: New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream (1194497)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on March 13th, 2011 @ 6:50pm CDT
Re: New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream (1194646)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on March 14th, 2011 @ 3:06am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I want this guy, if only for the G1-inspired colors...

I might have to see what I can do about that for you, no promises mind you.

This fogure was really badly promoted by HAsbro in the UK, there was only one online store advertising the free figure, but they used a picture of the regular version. I glossed over it thinking that they had secured some sort of overstock or warehouse clearance. You can imagine my annoyance when I found out it wasn't!!
Re: New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream (1194651)
Posted by Blurrz on March 14th, 2011 @ 3:32am CDT
godzillabot wrote:Please from now-on specify the class of the fig, I was really excited because I thought that there was a custom TF.

Really? I referred to him not being the right class size like three bloody times in the write up.
Re: New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream (1194703)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 14th, 2011 @ 9:24am CDT
Blurrz wrote:

Which seems a little unnecessary. Look at him. He is obviously a legend.
Re: New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream (1194743)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on March 14th, 2011 @ 11:03am CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

Which seems a little unnecessary. Look at him. He is obviously a legend.

I didn’t know it was a legends class, all I saw was something titled: gallery of WFC Starscream, and my computer is slow beyond belief, I mean it took me 15 minutes to load the new DOTM toys this morning!
Re: New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream (1194935)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on March 14th, 2011 @ 5:45pm CDT
*Sigh* Get my hopes up...
Re: New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream (1195272)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 15th, 2011 @ 1:23pm CDT
Pretender Skywarp wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I want this guy, if only for the G1-inspired colors...

I might have to see what I can do about that for you, no promises mind you.

You don't need to, really. You're already doing a lot... :oops:
Re: New Toy Gallery: War For Cybertron Starscream (1195319)
Posted by Overcracker on March 15th, 2011 @ 3:05pm CDT
It might be small, but this legends class molds is actually a pretty cool little seeker.

I have the Sunstorm version and I really enjoy fiddling with him on my desk.

I wish I would have been able to get the Exclusive Skywarp repaint though.

Additionally it seems this mold is only missing 2 seeker repaints for the complete set: Thundercracker and Dirge.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters HUN-GURRR & TwinStrike Cyberverse Abominus Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends SHARKTICON SWEEPS Complete LG-44 Titans Return Takara GNAW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Cryotek Complete Ultra RID Universe Transformers Robots in Disguise 2001 2002" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Scourge/Sweeps Body Part, Right Side Shield Lot" on EBAY