New Transformers Animated Clip

New Transformers Animated Clip

Thursday, November 1st, 2007 10:24pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 59,934

Seibertron's own Lawson has found a new Transformers Animated Clip on Youtube.

The clip starts of with the new Theme song, showing new footage of Optimus Prime vs. Megatron, as well as better shots of Starscream.

The Allspark is referenced as well...

To check out the clip please click here.

Credit(s): Lawson

This article was last modified on Friday, November 2nd, 2007 12:14am CDT

Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435884)
Posted by Dark Ops on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:26pm CDT
Oooo... Dark Ops /like/
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435885)
Posted by Decatron on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:27pm CDT
I don't like the toys, but im giving the toon a chance. :D
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435886)
Posted by Venomous Prime on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:27pm CDT
anyone know a way to make it so youtube wont disconnect my internet?

I really wanna see this
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435891)
Posted by Knight Hawk on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:28pm CDT
It's just so..... can't describe it. It feels like teenage Autobots vs. Evil old Decepticons. I'll probably have to watch an actual episode but as of right now I'm saying that to me its not looking very appealing.
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435899)
Posted by Skice on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:33pm CDT
one word meh.....
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435900)
Posted by Shockwave06 on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:33pm CDT
Looks pretty cool.
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435903)
Posted by ThunderZap on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:34pm CDT
prowl is so cool :grin:
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435904)
Posted by Breeze on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:34pm CDT
If that's the opening theme, then its a million times better than the Cybertron one *shudders*.
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435905)
Posted by Cumulus on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:34pm CDT
Hmm... Interesting.. I'll haveta give this a try.
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435910)
Posted by i_amtrunks on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:37pm CDT
I have found me a new Happy place.
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435913)
Posted by Bumblebee-otch on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:41pm CDT
the intro looks like Teen Titans
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435917)
Posted by Ploptimus Prime on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:43pm CDT
prime's face looks like crap. His torso is too skinny as well. Too "anime".
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435926)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:52pm CDT
I'm in love!
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435929)
Posted by skyblade on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:55pm CDT
They look a bit to cartoon like not so serious
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435934)
Posted by UltraPrimal on November 1st, 2007 @ 10:56pm CDT
I hope by "AllSpark" they mean a Matrix looking thing and not a rubics cube looking thing. But it probably will the cube. :x
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435945)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on November 1st, 2007 @ 11:00pm CDT
I'm liking it. A fresh take on the beloved bots.
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435965)
Posted by Geekee1 on November 1st, 2007 @ 11:11pm CDT
I'm loving the look of this. I really can't wait for it to premiere. The Autobots look like they're a fresh crew with little experience, and the Decepticons look battle hardened and bad assed. I'm tingling with anticipation!
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435969)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on November 1st, 2007 @ 11:16pm CDT
ill still watch that 90 min thing.
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435975)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on November 1st, 2007 @ 11:18pm CDT
I can't really explain it. Half of me really wants to hate this line, but is ending up loving it... and the other half of me really wants to love this line... and is ending up hating it. It's just *SO* different...

Ah well. Only another couple months before all of our hopes and/or fears are either realized, or dispelled...
Re: New Transformers Animated Clip (435987)
Posted by nacho_bidness on November 1st, 2007 @ 11:28pm CDT
It really does have a more G1 look/feel than any of the other cartoons in recent years, yet the "teen titans" looks is very off-putting. I'm rather conflicted.

I'll certainly give it a chance and watch with an open mind, but the animation and goofy-looking Prime face made me think to myself, "Really? REALLY?! That's the best looking Prime they could come up with?" Still, I've got to give it a fair shot in hopes that it's better than the last few series, which I found absolutely unwatchable.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Decepticon Scraplet Figure Lot of 4 New 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege BRUNT War For Cybertron Deluxe Class AUTHENTIC HASBRO 2018" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Hasbro Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Decepticon Stalker Scorponok NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Thunderhowl Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Class Hasbro 2020 BAF #8" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers 1-Step Changer SKY-BYTE Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MPM-4 Optimus Prime - Takara Movie Masterpiece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Toy/Figures Lot - Bumblebee, Jazz, and Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE # 142 MARVEL COMICS November 1993 SNAKE EYES TRANSFORMERS LOW PRINT RUN" on EBAY