New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online

New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online

Monday, July 30th, 2007 3:13pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 34,689

Another new video clip of the new Transformers TV Series "Transformers: Animated" has surfaced online. This video, according to the description given by the poster on Youtube, was looped during the autograph session at the San-Diego Comic-Con this past weekend.

The video (nearly 5 minutes long) showcases the Autobots in space working on a meteorite. The classics transformation sound can be heard, and we are also given our first glimpse at what appears to be the Matrix.

See the video on Youtube by clicking here.

You can also see the first video shown at Comic-Con by clicking here and see the presentation of the Transformers Animated action figures along with new Classics and Movie figures by clicking here.

Credit(s): spoilerchan, Youtube.com

This article was last modified on Monday, July 30th, 2007 4:28pm CDT

Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253357)
Posted by Zeds on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:20pm CDT
Damn my company firewalls. I will have to watch this when I get home after the gym. ARRRGHHHHHH!
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253358)
Posted by Shadowman on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:21pm CDT
Would've been nice to have sound, but the animation really speaks for itself.

It doesn't move the least bit like Teen Titans, which I suppose is good. Prime has a mouth still, which is still kind of taboo.

I wonder who the black and yellow Decepticon was. It didn't quite look like Blitzwing (He's supposed to have the cannon shoulder, right?
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253360)
Posted by Hotrod on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:22pm CDT
Nice :grin: I wish the audio was a little better so we could here the voice actors but still cool to see.
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253361)
Posted by crazyfists on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:22pm CDT
looks like teen titans, but with robots
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253364)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:24pm CDT
Crap, I went home too early! I wished I was there to see the panel, toys, and video in person.
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253368)
Posted by Mourningstar on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:26pm CDT
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253369)
Posted by Quaternion on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:28pm CDT
Overall me likes. Was it just the audio or did prime sound younger that usual? That was kinda weird.

I'm eager to watch the show but I still don't like the toys much.
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253385)
Posted by ghostofstarscream on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:36pm CDT
this just keeps looking better and better... :D
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253386)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:36pm CDT
Love the transformation sound!!
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253390)
Posted by SnipeShade on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:37pm CDT
must see better quality version!!! >.> Im sure that will come out soon too as things are developing. Not good enough audio!!
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253402)
Posted by microclone on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:41pm CDT
i never watched gen 1 cartoon save the occasional episode, I never saw BW and only seen a few clips of the armada-energon-cybertron stuff on you tube (and those 3 really did nothing for me) this however looks to be a lot of fun, any older fans that are critical of this im not sure what they expect from a kids cartoon (or what should i expect fom a kids cartoon, i grew up on battle of the planets!). the last kids cartoon anything remotely like this was thundercats that i saw in my teens! and as for the toys, you can guarantee that by the time the first ones are cooly posed at remys TF world people not liking this stuff will be in an extreme minority.
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253407)
Posted by Shadowman on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:42pm CDT
Prim IS younger. I think David Kaye is doing his voice, but it sounds more like Spike from G1.
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253408)
Posted by Kimmer on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:42pm CDT
seeing these clips is nice and all but it doesn't change the fact that the bots look terrible. they look way too organic-like. it's almost like they're humans wearing robotic exo-suits or something and whats with the horrific faces? on a side note, after seeing the movie 6 times now it's pretty clear to me that PRIME NEVER NEEDED A MOUTH!!!! bay and co. were totally wrong giving him a mouth plus it looked absolutely terrible. unfortunately, they seem to be taking negative things like primes mouth and megatrons "look" into the new cartoon.
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253409)
Posted by Dark Ops on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:43pm CDT
This is -it-. This is as close to "new g1" as is going to happen, and I like it. Hell, I love it. It feels -right-.
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253411)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:43pm CDT
Dude, that rocks!

but i wanted to smack that dude who's hat kept creeping in front of the screen
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253413)
Posted by Hotrod on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:43pm CDT
Mourningstar wrote:I am soooooo officially stoked now! There's just something about Prime's voice though, it's not deep enough for my taste. The mouth doesn't bother me that much.

Keep in mind Prime is suppose to be a young leader without much experience.
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253423)
Posted by 1337W422102 on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:48pm CDT

Shadowman, that's no Decepticon, it's 'Prowl.' And hey, did Bumblebee call Prime 'Big Bot'? And alright, Teletran-1's back!
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253424)
Posted by MisterNewUzer on July 30th, 2007 @ 3:48pm CDT
Shadowman wrote:Would've been nice to have sound, but the animation really speaks for itself.

what black and yellow decepticon? those were all Autobots in that vid, you were probably looking at Bumblebee.

You can see Animated Blitzwing in my Sig below, I did the best I could to pull this from the slide photos that can be found online.
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253449)
Posted by Shadowman on July 30th, 2007 @ 4:02pm CDT
1337W422102 wrote:Bumblebee sounds like a chick. And damn it, put Prime's mouthplate UP. And what's with these Bruce Campbell-sized chins??

Seriously? It looked like a Con.

Don't I feel silly now. :oops:
Re: New "Transformers Animated" Video Clip Online (253469)
Posted by opjet on July 30th, 2007 @ 4:11pm CDT
looks good im happy know
with the show ok but
jetfire in season 2 makes me
even more happy

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
"Planet of Junk"
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID Sideswipe Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Stomp And Chomp 20" Grimlock Dinosaur Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct-Bots AOE Dinofire Grimlock & Optimus Prime NIB" on EBAY
Buy "2015 TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE 30TH PLATINUM EDITION ONE SHALL STAND ONE SHALL FALL" on EBAY
Buy "New Playskool Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Mr. Potato Head - Bumble Spud" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 15BB Buzzworthy Bumblebee Hasbro Studio Series Sealed/New In Box" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mini Mixable Mashable Transformers Hightide Loose Figure nice" on EBAY