Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today!

Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today!

Friday, June 11th, 2010 2:35pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Event News, Store News, Auctions
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 60,621

You guys get 'em first! Here are the links to Seibertron.com's 10th Anniversary shirts. These will begin to ship on Wednesday via Priority Mail (2 to 5 business days domestic). Shirts ordered between now and Tuesday will be guaranteed to ship on Wednesday June 16th. If you want your shirt in time for BotCon, place your order now!

G2 REDUX Seibertron.com 10th anniversary T-Shirt NEW

This auction is for an official Seibertron.com T-SHIRT featuring the Seibertron.com logo in the G2 Redux theme that mimics the G2 packaging. The t-shirts are short sleeve Gildan 100% Cotton Preshrunk.

DINO ISLAND Seibertron.com 10th anniversary T-Shirt NEW

This auction is for an official Seibertron.com T-SHIRT featuring a silhouette of everyone's favorite Dinorobot. The t-shirts are short sleeve Gildan 100% Cotton Preshrunk.

This is the perfect chance for you to buy your shirt to show your support at BotCon 2010. Speaking of which, the annual Saturday Night party just happens to fall on Seibertron.com's 10th anniversary on June 26th.

THESE SHIRTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT BOTCON! IF YOU WANT YOUR SHIRT FOR BOTCON, YOU HAVE TO ORDER IT ASAP!

The photos in the auctions above are examples of the item that you are bidding on. The final product and colors may vary slightly.

Size Availability

These shirts are available in limited quantities. Shirts are available in the following sizes: Youth Large (YL / XS), Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), X-Large (XL), 2XL, 3XL and 4XL (Big 1X). If the size you need is sold out, please send a message to ryan@seibertron.com to inquire about us making another batch of shirts for all of you. This will help us gauge interest in making more shirts.

Dimensions (in inches)

• L - 42-44"
  • XL - 46-48"
  • 2XL - 50-52"
  • 3XL - 54-56"
  • 4XL - 58-60"

Payments and Shipping

Domestic Priority Mail Shipping Schedule (2 to 5 business days)

* If you order your shirt on or before Tuesday June 15, you will receive your shirt between June 18 to June 22
* If you order your shirt by Wednesday June 16, you will receive your shirt between June 18 to June 23
* If you order your shirt by Thursday June 17, you will receive your shirt between June 21 to June 24
* If you order your shirt by Friday June 18, you will receive your shirt between June 22 to June 25
* If you order your shirt by Saturday June 19, you will receive your shirt between June 23 to June 26
* If you order your shirt by Monday June 21, you will receive your shirt between June 24 to June 29
* All shirts ordered after Monday June 21 will be shipped on Tuesday June 29 due to BotCon

Express Mail International is 3 to 5 business days. Priority Mail International is 6 to 10 business days.

Basically if you want to get your shirt in time for BotCon ... please order ASAP! DON'T WAIT! I am not responsible if you do not receive the item in time for BotCon. The above dates are estimates from USPS and are NOT guaranteed.

Credit(s): Seibertron.com

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 15th, 2010 7:02pm CDT

Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085081)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 11th, 2010 @ 2:41pm CDT
Just ordered one of each. Wicked.
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085090)
Posted by UltraPrimal on June 11th, 2010 @ 3:15pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Just ordered one of each. Wicked.

Same here. Hopefully they get to me up here before BotCon so I can wear them down there. :grin:
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085093)
Posted by Shadow-1 on June 11th, 2010 @ 3:26pm CDT
PayPal has been sent! Ordered the White, and hoping it gets to Canada in a hurry!
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085119)
Posted by LiKwid on June 11th, 2010 @ 4:47pm CDT
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085123)
Posted by Seibertron on June 11th, 2010 @ 4:54pm CDT
LiKwid wrote:Got 1 of each..Waay to cool to pass up..Will be sporting it on Saturday night at the Site get together!!!!

The official site get-together will be on Friday night of the 'con. Saturday night will be the awards show / party.
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085146)
Posted by Seibertron on June 11th, 2010 @ 7:12pm CDT
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085147)
Posted by Seibertron on June 11th, 2010 @ 7:13pm CDT
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085241)
Posted by LiKwid on June 12th, 2010 @ 12:17am CDT
Seibertron wrote:I also wanted to say thanks to everyone that has ordered shirts so far. Can't wait to see all of you wearing your shirts at BotCon!

I hope I get a chance to wear it at botcon..I'm flying out monday to stay with some freinds before the con..Hope I see a package on my doorstep! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085248)
Posted by Elita One on June 12th, 2010 @ 12:33am CDT
Any chance you are able to send tees by regular international post (cheaper postage). I consider getting stuff from OS in 10-14 days pretty quick.
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085259)
Posted by Seibertron on June 12th, 2010 @ 1:14am CDT
LiKwid wrote:

The people that ordered shirts prior to Wednesday morning will all be shipped out early on Wednesday. My post office is really good about getting stuff out so hopefully it will get to you by Friday or Saturday.
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085262)
Posted by Seibertron on June 12th, 2010 @ 1:20am CDT

+2 4XL
+10 3XL
+10 2XL
+3 XL

I'm also looking into the dimensions of the actual shirts themselves unless someone knows where I can find a size chart for Fruit of the Loom 100% Cotton Preshrunk shirts online.
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085265)
Posted by Kibble on June 12th, 2010 @ 1:30am CDT
Wasn't able to pass up the white one...
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085391)
Posted by UltraPrimal on June 12th, 2010 @ 10:31am CDT
Seibertron wrote:The company making these shirts allowed me to slide in another order of 25 each to accommodate the demand for the larger sized shirts. The quantities have been increased for the following sizes to help you guys out.

+2 4XL
+10 3XL
+10 2XL
+3 XL

Will this do?
From this site: http://www.cheapestees.com/fruit-of-the ... shirt.html
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085419)
Posted by Seibertron on June 12th, 2010 @ 11:53am CDT

M - 38-40"
L - 42-44"
XL - 46-48"
2XL - 50-52"
3XL - 54-56"
4XL - 58-60"
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085463)
Posted by It Is Him on June 12th, 2010 @ 1:39pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:18 sold already and mostly the larger sizes. I'm wondering if I ordered too many of the smaller sizes and not enough of the larger sizes. I'm surprised no mediums and no smalls have sold yet.

Well, I just picked up one of the white. That's one less you have to worry about. :D
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085482)
Posted by Seibertron on June 12th, 2010 @ 2:49pm CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:

+2 4XL
+10 3XL
+10 2XL
+3 XL

Will this do?
From this site: http://www.cheapestees.com/fruit-of-the ... shirt.html

That was perfect. Found a bunch of information about the Fruit of the Loom shirts and sizes. I updated the auctions accordingly with the correct information about the sizes. Thanks!
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085502)
Posted by Galvatron X on June 12th, 2010 @ 3:46pm CDT

:lol: You should have considered that fact that most dudes on this site are chubby nerds. Myself included; I ordered 2 XL shirts :lol:

I'm not that chubby, though...only a little ;)
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085506)
Posted by Seibertron on June 12th, 2010 @ 4:06pm CDT
Energon Is My Drug wrote:

I'm not that chubby, though...only a little ;)

Yep I fit in that category as well and wear the 2XL. I can fit in the XL but if you dry it too high accidentally or too long, it shrinks and then it doesn't fit.

Speaking of which, even though these are preshrunk shirts, I wouldn't dry them on anything but the lowest setting.
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085520)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 12th, 2010 @ 5:20pm CDT
I am really digging the grimlock/jurrasic park logo but I don't like white shirts. They are both very cool looking but the white just stains too easily and chubby guys don't look very good in white.
Re: Order your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary T-Shirts today! (1085522)
Posted by Amelie on June 12th, 2010 @ 5:42pm CDT
I can't afford either yet, but I really want one of these shirts! It's a bit gutting that the small size is also a little bit large for me, but oh well. :P

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY