Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow!

Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow!

Tuesday, June 15th, 2010 6:57pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Event News, Store News, Auctions
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 52,129

Any of you who want a shirt shipped tomorrow, please order tonight!

You guys get 'em first! Here are the links to Seibertron.com's 10th Anniversary shirts. These will begin to ship on Wednesday via Priority Mail (2 to 5 business days domestic). Shirts ordered between now and Tuesday will be guaranteed to ship on Wednesday June 16th. If you want your shirt in time for BotCon, place your order now!

G2 REDUX Seibertron.com 10th anniversary T-Shirt NEW

This auction is for an official Seibertron.com T-SHIRT featuring the Seibertron.com logo in the G2 Redux theme that mimics the G2 packaging. The t-shirts are short sleeve Gildan 100% Cotton Preshrunk.

DINO ISLAND Seibertron.com 10th anniversary T-Shirt NEW

This auction is for an official Seibertron.com T-SHIRT featuring a silhouette of everyone's favorite Dinorobot. The t-shirts are short sleeve Gildan 100% Cotton Preshrunk.

This is the perfect chance for you to buy your shirt to show your support at BotCon 2010. Speaking of which, the annual Saturday Night party just happens to fall on Seibertron.com's 10th anniversary on June 26th.

THESE SHIRTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT BOTCON! IF YOU WANT YOUR SHIRT FOR BOTCON, YOU HAVE TO ORDER IT ASAP!

The photos in the auctions above are examples of the item that you are bidding on. The final product and colors may vary slightly.

Size Availability

These shirts are available in limited quantities. Shirts are available in the following sizes: Youth Large (YL / XS), Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), X-Large (XL), 2XL, 3XL and 4XL (Big 1X). If the size you need is sold out, please send a message to ryan@seibertron.com to inquire about us making another batch of shirts for all of you. This will help us gauge interest in making more shirts.

Dimensions (in inches)

• L - 42-44"
  • XL - 46-48"
  • 2XL - 50-52"
  • 3XL - 54-56"
  • 4XL - 58-60"

Payments and Shipping

Domestic Priority Mail Shipping Schedule (2 to 5 business days)

* If you order your shirt on or before Tuesday June 15, you will receive your shirt between June 18 to June 22
* If you order your shirt by Wednesday June 16, you will receive your shirt between June 18 to June 23
* If you order your shirt by Thursday June 17, you will receive your shirt between June 21 to June 24
* If you order your shirt by Friday June 18, you will receive your shirt between June 22 to June 25
* If you order your shirt by Saturday June 19, you will receive your shirt between June 23 to June 26
* If you order your shirt by Monday June 21, you will receive your shirt between June 24 to June 29
* All shirts ordered after Monday June 21 will be shipped on Tuesday June 29 due to BotCon

Express Mail International is 3 to 5 business days. Priority Mail International is 6 to 10 business days.

Basically if you want to get your shirt in time for BotCon ... please order ASAP! DON'T WAIT! I am not responsible if you do not receive the item in time for BotCon. The above dates are estimates from USPS and are NOT guaranteed.

Credit(s): Seibertron.com

Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1086627)
Posted by LiKwid on June 15th, 2010 @ 7:37pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:Any of you who want a shirt shipped tomorrow, please order tonight!

WooT it's a beautiful thing to see a tracking number!!!!!!!! :KREMZEEK: 1 more day and my vacation starts and it will officially be freekout mode!!!!
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1086658)
Posted by Seibertron on June 15th, 2010 @ 10:32pm CDT
Whew! This is a lot of work. 8-}
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1086663)
Posted by Seibertron on June 15th, 2010 @ 11:05pm CDT
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1086678)
Posted by Seibertron on June 16th, 2010 @ 1:19am CDT
Good lord! I'm still packaging shirts. This is a ton of work. Who said they were cloning me from my DNA? Where are my clones dammit! I need help :D
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1086697)
Posted by Seibertron on June 16th, 2010 @ 3:13am CDT
Still going! Almost done.
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1086708)
Posted by Hot_Miguelus on June 16th, 2010 @ 4:36am CDT
;)
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1086709)
Posted by Seibertron on June 16th, 2010 @ 4:40am CDT
Hot_Miguelus wrote:Hmm, "Seibertron Island" t-shirt too similar to the poster and t-shirts of the III Spanish Transformers Convention (2006):lol:
;)

Interesting. Never seen that before. Though I'm not surprised since they're all homages of the Jurassic Park logo and what more famous Dinosaur Transformer is there other than Grimlock himself?
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1086710)
Posted by Seibertron on June 16th, 2010 @ 4:42am CDT
Curious if anyone can actually find the photo in the galleries of Grimlock that I used for the silhouette in the "Dinobot Island" shirt ...
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1086718)
Posted by Seibertron on June 16th, 2010 @ 5:33am CDT
taking a nap for an hour. going to the post office to drop everything off at 8.

Scratch that. Just called my fiancee. She got out of work from the hospital a little early. She'll be here in 10 minutes so I'm going to go pack up the car so I can be to the post office when they open at 7. I'll sleep for a few hours when I get back from the post office. I want to make sure these things get out ASAP for all of you.
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1086725)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 16th, 2010 @ 6:12am CDT
Seibertron wrote:Finishing up a package right now that's going to Scranton, PA. Gotta love the Office!!!

I live 20 minutes south of Scranton, work 8 minutes south of it, and go to grad school at the U of Scranton.
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1086732)
Posted by Seibertron on June 16th, 2010 @ 6:34am CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

Do you know any fans that live in Scranton?

It's 7:28am. I haven't been to bed yet. All of the packages have been dropped off at the Post Office including the foreign orders. Didn't know the post office opened at 7am. Some of you should start to receive your packages on Friday and Saturday, others on Monday and the foreign orders should arrive in about 1 week.

I have to say that the shirts look really great. I was thrilled to see how well they turned out. I think you guys are just going to love them. I hope all of you are pleased with the shirts so that you'll buy more in the future as more shirts are released.

I'll do my best to take some pictures of the actual shirts here in the next day or so. Got a busy day ahead of me and a whole slew of non-shirt eBay auctions that ended in the past 24 hours so I've got a bunch more eBay auctions to ship out later today or tomorrow morning.

Please let me know once you guys start receiving your shirts. Can't wait to hear some feedback from all of you once you've got the shirts in your hands.

I'll see you guys later. Going to get in a few hours sleep before my daughter wakes up around 10:30 or 11.
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1087155)
Posted by Seibertron on June 17th, 2010 @ 2:42am CDT
Wait until you guys see the toddler tees. They're really cute.
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1087565)
Posted by Seibertron on June 17th, 2010 @ 10:02pm CDT
The Seibertron.com 10th anniversary t-shirts are selling very well. 25% of the total stock was sold this past week which has kept me extremely busy, not to mention all of my other Seibertron.com eBay auctions that I've been doing this month (126 items sold total in past 31 days). Try doing that and keeping up with an onslaught of Transformers toy galleries.

The shirts that are currently available on eBay will only be available until Monday, June 21st. I modified the auctions so that they would require people to pay immediately upon checkout so that I can make sure your shirts get ASAP.

An assortment of shirts in all available sizes will be available in limited quantities at BotCon. If you're attending BotCon, find me ASAP in order to get your shirt. I'll be available to sell you a shirt in person at BotCon starting Tuesday night. Here are the prices for shirts at BotCon:

$20 - 12M, 18M, 2T, YL, S, M, L, XL
$21 - 2XL, 3XL
$22 - 4XL

Before anyone asks, the toddler shirts actually cost me more to have made than the adult sizes because of the limited quantities.

Once I get back from BotCon, I'll update the quantities on eBay accordingly.

If you're thinking about buying a shirt and you're size is still available on eBay, I highly recommend that you buy your shirt now to make sure you get one. If you have any questions or comments, please post them here in this thread or email me at ryan@seibertron.com.

G2 REDUX Seibertron.com 10th anniversary T-Shirt NEW

DINO ISLAND Seibertron.com 10th anniversary T-Shirt NEW

Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1087586)
Posted by LiKwid on June 17th, 2010 @ 11:11pm CDT
Have I mentioned how ridiculously awesome these shirts are!?!?!?

Also I also want to thank Ryan(weird saying that because my name is Ryan too LoL) for all of the hard work he has been putting in to make these process happen.Not to mention the site it's self. I will be proudly displaying these shirts at Botcon..Not to mention watching how envious the other fan sites will be when they see how epic our gear is..
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1087590)
Posted by Seibertron on June 17th, 2010 @ 11:17pm CDT
LiKwid wrote:Have I mentioned how ridiculously awesome these shirts are!?!?!?

Did you get your shirt yet in the mail?

Thanks for the compliments about the shirts, LiKwid. I'm glad you like them. Also, did you sign up for the BotCon Friday night party yet?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seibertro ... 39&index=1
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1087803)
Posted by Seibertron on June 18th, 2010 @ 12:52pm CDT
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1087845)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 18th, 2010 @ 2:13pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:I just looked up some of the tracking numbers from the first batch of shirts. Looks like quite of few of them are out for delivery or have already been delivered. Can't wait to hear your feedback.

I just checked my tracking number and they've been delivered. I can't wait to see them! I won't be home until about 8PM tonight, but I'll post here and shoot you an email when I open them.
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1087938)
Posted by LiKwid on June 18th, 2010 @ 6:12pm CDT
Just got my shirts in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!! The 2x shirts are a tad on the big size but the designs are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!I'm wearing the Dinobot island shirt right now and the other is hanging up with the rest of my collectible shirts..Im gonna look for my camera and take some pics!
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1087992)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 18th, 2010 @ 9:11pm CDT
Got mine. Awesome shirts. Mine had that wonderful (read: awful) new shirt smell, so I'm running the dark one through a quick wash and air dry. I hope I have time to do the white one.
Re: Order your Seibertron.com t-shirt tonight if you want it to ship tomorrow! (1088161)
Posted by Galvatron X on June 19th, 2010 @ 2:17pm CDT
Sweet, I got my shirts today. I ordered a "Jurassic Park" shirt, plus a purple logo Seibertron shirt. Thanks, Boss!

I like my shirts loose, and the purple-logo shirt is fine, but the white 10th anniversary shirt is huge! They're both XL, but the 10th anniversary shirt is bigger, hmmm. I'll wash it in hot water, see what happens.

They're both awesome, either way! Thanks again!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Fireburst Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon Complete DOTM Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Quillfire Complete 1 One Step Changers RID 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Grimlock (Sealed) Deluxe Class" on EBAY
Buy "transformers the movie toys, bumblebee, starscream, jazz, ironhide, barricade" on EBAY
Buy "AD11 Dispensor | Transformers Age of Extinction Lost Age Figure Deluxe Movie" on EBAY
Buy "G2 Superion Boxed Set | Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Legends Shockwave | Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hasbro Class" on EBAY