Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale!

Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale!

Friday, June 22nd, 2007 9:09pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Event News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 13,136

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

I received a new email from Paramount earlier today advertising that tickets for the Transformers Movie are now available online! Click here to view the full size advertisement from Paramount.

Transformers Movie Tickets - Now On Sale!

Showtimes start at 8:00PM EST on July 2nd, 2007. Tickets are available from the following websites:
  • MovieTickets.com

  • Fandango.com

  • MovieFone
  • Credit(s): Paramount


    News Search

    Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178521)
    Posted by Bouncy X on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:18pm CDT
    hey i got that email too...fun lol
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178523)
    Posted by Zeds on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:19pm CDT
    You Mods got to read the posts more often on this site:

    http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewto ... =8250&sid=

    I got my tickets a couple of days ago. Advance sales online and in theatres were available as of Tuesday this week.
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178529)
    Posted by primalVICTORY on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:24pm CDT
    man, my theatre was supposed to have them today, but nope. so i dont got tickets yet! :MAD:
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178537)
    Posted by Autobot032 on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:30pm CDT
    g1transformers wrote:You Mods got to read the posts more often on this site:

    http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewto ... =8250&sid=

    I got my tickets a couple of days ago. Advance sales online and in theatres were available as of Tuesday this week.


    You're not talking to a mod, you're talking to Ryan/Seibertron, the owner of this site.

    There's a bit of an attitude to your post, curb it.
    You're here because they offer and allow you to be, you're not owed it.

    Show some respect.

    Also, Ryan's post shows that Paramount pictures themselves sent an email notice with links to buying tickets online. That's completely different from showing the links to Fandango, etc.

    Not to mention, your original post was for Toronto, Ontario, CANADA.

    This is for US advance sales.

    Perhaps *YOU* should read the posts more often and pay better attention.

    Disrespectful smart mouth.
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178552)
    Posted by Windracer on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:39pm CDT
    Hmm, odd. I'd reported this as news about a week and a half ago...

    Oh well. I already got my tix for July 2nd via Fandango so its all good. :D
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178557)
    Posted by V.A.C. on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:42pm CDT
    primalVICTORY wrote:man, my theatre was supposed to have them today, but nope. so i dont got tickets yet! :MAD:


    I went to the theatre today and asked for 2 tickets for July 2 8pm, the girl said they weren't available yet. I asked to speak to the manager, eventually they called an I.T. guy, they rebooted their touch pad doohickeys and 2 minutes later I had 2 tickets for July 2 8pm showing of The Transofrmers!!! :grin: I was almost skipping like a little girl outta there. :grin:

    you're in Canada? Cineplex? Try what I did, should work!
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178561)
    Posted by inturnmike on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:43pm CDT
    Seibertron wrote:I received a new email from Paramount earlier today advertising that tickets for the Transformers Movie are now available online! Click here to view the full size advertisement from Paramount.



    Showtimes start at 8:00PM EST on July 2nd, 2007. Tickets are available from the following websites:
    MovieTickets.com
    Fandango.com
    MovieFone


    Thanks, Ryan! I just purchased them and printed my confirmation! Just hope this is valid! :grin:
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178565)
    Posted by primalVICTORY on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:46pm CDT
    V.A.C. wrote:
    primalVICTORY wrote:man, my theatre was supposed to have them today, but nope. so i dont got tickets yet! :MAD:


    I went to the theatre today and asked for 2 tickets for July 2 8pm, the girl said they weren't available yet. I asked to speak to the manager, eventually they called an I.T. guy, they rebooted their touch pad doohickeys and 2 minutes later I had 2 tickets for July 2 8pm showing of The Transofrmers!!! :grin: I was almost skipping like a little girl outta there. :grin:

    you're in Canada? Cineplex? Try what I did, should work!

    geeeez! thats awesome! well, im not going back now. its almost 11pm here soo, im just going up tomorrow. i gotta get 3 tickets, but they did say it would be working tonight. but i didnt feel like going back. and i wouldnt really have the guts or care to go ask the manager over a ticket i know i can get the next day..
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178568)
    Posted by lockepsb on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:48pm CDT
    well this is kinda old news... 2 days ago I went on fandango and they had tickets for the 8 o'clock showing at a local theater so i snatched up 2 of those for me and my brother in-law.
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178571)
    Posted by Bouncy X on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:51pm CDT
    first off....im not saying this to be rude in case it comes off that way..lol

    but whats the point of advance tickets anyway? i mean just go to the theater and buy em? the movie will be around for a few weeks at the least. i realize opening days tend to sell out fast and some people love being there first but yeah....u can always just use the debit machine at the theater and buy ur tickets a few hours before.

    but i'm old....maybe i'm just not hip to all this :P
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178590)
    Posted by Autobot032 on June 22nd, 2007 @ 10:09pm CDT
    lockepsb wrote:well this is kinda old news... 2 days ago I went on fandango and they had tickets for the 8 o'clock showing at a local theater so i snatched up 2 of those for me and my brother in-law.


    No. This posting is NOT old news.

    Yes, being able to buy advance tickets is old news.
    This email from Paramount (which is the reason for the topic) is new news.

    ...isn't anyone else able to discern the difference here?!
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178595)
    Posted by Zeds on June 22nd, 2007 @ 10:13pm CDT
    Autobot032 wrote:
    g1transformers wrote:You Mods got to read the posts more often on this site:

    http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewto ... =8250&sid=

    I got my tickets a couple of days ago. Advance sales online and in theatres were available as of Tuesday this week.


    You're not talking to a mod, you're talking to Ryan/Seibertron, the owner of this site.

    There's a bit of an attitude to your post, curb it.
    You're here because they offer and allow you to be, you're not owed it.

    Show some respect.

    Also, Ryan's post shows that Paramount pictures themselves sent an email notice with links to buying tickets online. That's completely different from showing the links to Fandango, etc.

    Not to mention, your original post was for Toronto, Ontario, CANADA.

    This is for US advance sales.

    Perhaps *YOU* should read the posts more often and pay better attention.

    Disrespectful smart mouth.


    Chill dud. It's all good. You read way too much into my post I think. No harm was intended. If you felt there was you are the one at fault. Go have a beer or something.
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178613)
    Posted by Anonymous on June 22nd, 2007 @ 10:23pm CDT
    I wouldn't worry about finding tickets to see this film, unless you absolutely have to be among the first to see it in your area. Undoubtedly, the mega-plex will have multiple showings on July 3 and every day thereafter. Even your local cinema, if you live in a small town, will probably offer at least five showings a day. Besides, you can wait a week and see it in a virtually empty theater, because after the mediocre reviews (wait, you'll see--it's a Michael Bay movie, after all), the poor word-of-mouth, and the new Harry Potter movie, only the die-hard fan-boys will want to see it again. :D
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178618)
    Posted by Zeds on June 22nd, 2007 @ 10:26pm CDT
    primalVICTORY wrote:man, my theatre was supposed to have them today, but nope. so i dont got tickets yet! :MAD:


    You must have met a newbie behind the counter. I am sure that they are available as they run off the same network. That is unless you went to a theatre that is not showing it.
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178619)
    Posted by bl80 on June 22nd, 2007 @ 10:26pm CDT
    bought mine on monday...

    groovy
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178621)
    Posted by primalVICTORY on June 22nd, 2007 @ 10:28pm CDT
    g1transformers wrote:
    primalVICTORY wrote:man, my theatre was supposed to have them today, but nope. so i dont got tickets yet! :MAD:


    You must have met a newbie behind the counter. I am sure that they are available as they run off the same network. That is unless you went to a theatre that is not showing it.


    i really dont know. they were selling it, but some girl had to ask some other guy (looked like a manger maybe) but he said the system wasnt updated yet. this was at about 3:10 this afternoon, sooo that may have been before it was updated.
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178635)
    Posted by Zeds on June 22nd, 2007 @ 10:32pm CDT
    primalVICTORY wrote:
    g1transformers wrote:
    primalVICTORY wrote:man, my theatre was supposed to have them today, but nope. so i dont got tickets yet! :MAD:


    You must have met a newbie behind the counter. I am sure that they are available as they run off the same network. That is unless you went to a theatre that is not showing it.


    i really dont know. they were selling it, but some girl had to ask some other guy (looked like a manger maybe) but he said the system wasnt updated yet. this was at about 3:10 this afternoon, sooo that may have been before it was updated.


    Sounds strange to me. I would try online at this link:

    http://www.cineplex.com/Movies/MovieDet ... sses_.aspx

    Looks like the first screening is Jul-02. Got to get my ticket changed.
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178647)
    Posted by Autobot032 on June 22nd, 2007 @ 10:37pm CDT
    g1transformers wrote:
    Autobot032 wrote:
    g1transformers wrote:You Mods got to read the posts more often on this site:

    http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewto ... =8250&sid=

    I got my tickets a couple of days ago. Advance sales online and in theatres were available as of Tuesday this week.


    You're not talking to a mod, you're talking to Ryan/Seibertron, the owner of this site.

    There's a bit of an attitude to your post, curb it.
    You're here because they offer and allow you to be, you're not owed it.

    Show some respect.

    Also, Ryan's post shows that Paramount pictures themselves sent an email notice with links to buying tickets online. That's completely different from showing the links to Fandango, etc.

    Not to mention, your original post was for Toronto, Ontario, CANADA.

    This is for US advance sales.

    Perhaps *YOU* should read the posts more often and pay better attention.

    Disrespectful smart mouth.


    Chill dud. It's all good. You read way too much into my post I think. No harm was intended. If you felt there was you are the one at fault. Go have a beer or something.


    No thanks, I don't drink. Perhaps if you put your's down, you might be able to read the posts before replying like a jackass.

    And with that, I'm done talking to you. You're just flame bait.
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178659)
    Posted by Rodimus Primal on June 22nd, 2007 @ 10:42pm CDT
    I bought mine today. Me and my gf will be seeing it at the theater in Toms River at 8pm on July 2nd!
    Re: Paramount: Movie Tickets Now On Sale! (178718)
    Posted by primalVICTORY on June 22nd, 2007 @ 11:01pm CDT
    g1transformers wrote:
    primalVICTORY wrote:
    g1transformers wrote:
    primalVICTORY wrote:man, my theatre was supposed to have them today, but nope. so i dont got tickets yet! :MAD:


    You must have met a newbie behind the counter. I am sure that they are available as they run off the same network. That is unless you went to a theatre that is not showing it.


    i really dont know. they were selling it, but some girl had to ask some other guy (looked like a manger maybe) but he said the system wasnt updated yet. this was at about 3:10 this afternoon, sooo that may have been before it was updated.


    Sounds strange to me. I would try online at this link:

    http://www.cineplex.com/Movies/MovieDet ... sses_.aspx

    Looks like the first screening is Jul-02. Got to get my ticket changed.


    naah, its good. im just going up tomorrow some time during the day with my buddy and we're gettin tickets, and i gotta get 3, my sis and her bf actually wanna see it alot lol

    Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

    Visit our store on eBay
    Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 APR238111 2D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
    VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
    $24.99 $18.74*
    Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr F Walking Dead 20th Image Comics 2023 0823IM481 5F Hughes"
    NEW!
    VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
    $3.99*
    Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0923IM468 6E (CA) Infante (W) Kirkman"
    NEW!
    VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
    $59.99*
    Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 JUN230377 3C (CA) Mali (W) Kirkman"
    VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
    $9.99*
    Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr E 1:10 Connecting Image Comics 2023 0823IM290 1E (CA)Arocena"
    TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
    $9.99*
    Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 JUN230378 3D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
    VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
    $24.99*
    Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR238109 2B (CA) Robles (W) Kirkman"
    VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
    $3.99 $2.99*
    Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr G 1:50 Image Comics 2023 0823IM292 1G (CA) Manapul"
    TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
    $49.99*
    Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 APR238112 2E (CA) Lotay (W) Kirkman"
    VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
    $49.99 $37.49*
    Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231010J"
    NEW!
    TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
    $174.99*
    Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0623IM805 1A (CA) Johnson"
    NEW!
    TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
    $8.99*
    Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM464 6A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
    NEW!
    VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
    $3.99*
    * Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
    Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
    Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #338 - Laser Cyber Cycles
    Twincast / Podcast #338:
    "Laser Cyber Cycles"
    MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
    Posted: Sunday, November 19th, 2023

    Featured Products on Amazon.com

    Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON