Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works?

Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works?

Friday, September 2nd, 2011 9:40am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 57,107

It seems the mysterious Perfect Effect motorcycle that was announced a few weeks ago will be fully unveiled at Japan's upcoming "Super Festival", on September 25, 2011.

Perfect Effect has updated their blog to include two new blurry shots of what appears to be a brand new Arcee-esque figure styled somewhat after both her Energon and IDW depictions, with some distinct features.

Seibertron.com will keep you up to date if more information surfaces after Super Festival.

Credit(s): PerfectEffect

Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284868)
Posted by Jesterhead on September 2nd, 2011 @ 9:51am CDT
Me gusta!
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284869)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 2nd, 2011 @ 9:52am CDT
Thats on BAMF BFG Sister!
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284870)
Posted by Prime Evil on September 2nd, 2011 @ 9:54am CDT
Oooooh Helllll Yeeeeaaaaa!!

*that includes all subsequent repaints as well*
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284872)
Posted by El Duque on September 2nd, 2011 @ 10:00am CDT
Bought, PE has yet to let me down.
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284882)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on September 2nd, 2011 @ 10:16am CDT
Prime Evil wrote:Oooooh Helllll Yeeeeaaaaa!!

*that includes all subsequent repaints as well*

Yep, give me Chromia, Minerva, Firestar, and a Paradron Medic.
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284893)
Posted by Prime Evil on September 2nd, 2011 @ 10:37am CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:Oooooh Helllll Yeeeeaaaaa!!

*that includes all subsequent repaints as well*

Yep, give me Chromia, Minerva, Firestar, and a Paradron Medic.

I still want to see their "Wheelie" damnit!
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284908)
Posted by Mkall on September 2nd, 2011 @ 11:01am CDT
Whoever it is, I'm getting it for that gun.
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284918)
Posted by Covenant on September 2nd, 2011 @ 11:18am CDT
Delicate Warrior completes my Classics-styled needs just fine. Still might pick this up though, fill in a spot in another line-up.
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284919)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 2nd, 2011 @ 11:19am CDT
I fail to see how it could homage both Energon Arcee and IDW Arcee if it's going to transform into a motorbike. Rather disappointed with this news. Also feel let down by Perfect Effect for not continuing with the "Cassette"-formers. They've done the molds they can repaint but they can't be arsed with the stand-alones??? That's kind of sucky.
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284920)
Posted by Kappa on September 2nd, 2011 @ 11:21am CDT
ooohhh yeah... nice :grin:
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284921)
Posted by zodconvoy on September 2nd, 2011 @ 11:21am CDT
xyl360 wrote:Cykill update would be win. It kinda reminds me of the motorcycle mode for the old Cykill model kit. I always wanted one of those as a toy, I'm not much for building models but if someone did something like that as a figure I would be all over it :).

Heh, I just got that model last month! My girlfriends mom leased a second storefront for her bookstore and the CyKill, Leader-1 and a couple of Robotech model kits were in a box left in the basement. They were assembled but unpainted and I've been meaning to look into them so thanks for the link!

As for the PE Arcee, I hope that's not what it is. Literally every other 3rd Party (with the notable exception of Fansproject)it seems has made one already. If the price is right though, I'd get one just to turn it into Nancy.
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284924)
Posted by Heckfire on September 2nd, 2011 @ 11:24am CDT
It almost looks like a Cyclone bike from "Robotech" ("Genesis Climber Mospeda" for those who hate Carl Macek).
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284932)
Posted by It Is Him on September 2nd, 2011 @ 11:58am CDT
Color me interested!
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284938)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on September 2nd, 2011 @ 12:21pm CDT
Prime Evil wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:Oooooh Helllll Yeeeeaaaaa!!

*that includes all subsequent repaints as well*

Yep, give me Chromia, Minerva, Firestar, and a Paradron Medic.

I still want to see their "Wheelie" damnit!

All of this.
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284956)
Posted by Requiem Prime on September 2nd, 2011 @ 12:55pm CDT
PE has done some amazing stuff in a ridiculously small scale. I'm looking forward to see them take a swing at Arcee and larger scale toys. A good job here will only help their eventual Soundwave toy. I assume the properly colored cassettes were building to him. And why is there still no Ravage?
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284963)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 2nd, 2011 @ 1:12pm CDT
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284968)
Posted by Covenant on September 2nd, 2011 @ 1:35pm CDT
I'm just happy for another fembot.

Though honestly having anothercycle-former just makes me want a third party Cykill already.
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284971)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on September 2nd, 2011 @ 1:38pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:I fail to see how it could homage both Energon Arcee and IDW Arcee if it's going to transform into a motorbike.

Motorcycle Arcee trend started with Energon but 'bot mode looks like IDW.
Honestly, don't care if it's an "homage" or straightup "concept":
Cycle mode looks awesome? Check!
Robot mode looks awesome? Check!

I'm all over this and repaints/retools (at least alter the heads tho, please) are more than welcome. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284973)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on September 2nd, 2011 @ 1:44pm CDT
I want that arcee, it'll go awesome with my Elita 1 (movie arcee), and Chromia (TF Prime Arcee) to have a buncha bike fembot sisters :grin:
Re: Perfect Effect Arcee In The Works? (1284974)
Posted by Requiem Prime on September 2nd, 2011 @ 1:48pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Interesting, but it doesn't look that Arcee-ish to me. Like most PE products I don't expect to be able to afford it, but that bike mode is really nice and the bot mode looks good too.

Since the last two, I've been thinking part of the problem was trying too hard to be Arcee-ish.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers robots in disguise generations Megatron, Scourge, Primus and More!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullsmasher Grax Skullcruncher g1 headmaster wfc" on EBAY
Buy "SUPER 7 REACTION TRANSFORMERS GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ACTION FIGURE NEW IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "DECEPTICON BERSERKER PREMIER EDITION TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: 2017 Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY