PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS

PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS

Friday, May 6th, 2011 3:43am CDT

Category: Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: TCracker   Views: 28,697

Perfect Effect via Yahoo Japan Blogs, posted new pics of their take on Not-Laserbeak and Not-Buzzsaw in their latest line of Decepticon minions. When will these be available, we will have to wait for our sponsors to let the cat out of the bag. At the meantime, if you are itching to complete your 3rd party take on Soundwave's companions, this might be worth a look.

Click on the link HERE to see the rest of the posting.

Credit(s): Yahoo Japan Blogs / Perfect Effect

This article was last modified on Friday, May 6th, 2011 4:32am CDT

Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1217943)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 6th, 2011 @ 4:25am CDT
I've been waiting for these as well, and now that we see images of them coloured they don't disappoint.

But woah, the Autobots are looking a little outnumbered. 2-to-1! And that's if you're not a hater of Kiss Player. Does anyone know if Perfect Effect has expressed an interest in doing incarnations of the more individual characters; Steeljaw, Ramhorn, Ravage, Slugfest, Overkill? Dare I hope for Squawkbox and Slamdance?
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1217959)
Posted by Stockade on May 6th, 2011 @ 5:45am CDT
I heard something awhile back that PE was considering Steeljaw, Ramhorn and Overkill, but heard nothing on the others.
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1217971)
Posted by RoboSnuf on May 6th, 2011 @ 6:44am CDT
Awesomesauce! I considered ordering a second set of Sun/Night to repaint myself but thought it prudent to hang on a little longer to see if these happened (it seemed likely).

Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1217978)
Posted by Counterpunch on May 6th, 2011 @ 7:21am CDT
Solid.

I hope the connectors are altered to allow them to connect to G1 Soundwave.
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1217981)
Posted by Blackstreak on May 6th, 2011 @ 7:29am CDT
It's about time these were officially announced. I've been waiting for them for a while now. I think the blade for Buzz(saw) should be yellow along w/ his color scheme.
I agree w/ you that PE needs to finish out the whole cassette line. Would be really awesome if Beastbox/Squawktalk and Grandslam/Raindance were designed to combine like in G1. Steeljaw has always been my favorite cassette so I'm looking forward to an update for him.

Now that I think about it, I should order a Shattered Glass Ravage to pose as the Kiss Player panther.
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1217990)
Posted by Stockade on May 6th, 2011 @ 7:53am CDT
Pre-orders when???
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1218005)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 6th, 2011 @ 8:29am CDT
Nice, we definitely need Hasbro to give us a blue Ravage (Howlback). I really want to see the rest of the cassettes redone.
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1218017)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on May 6th, 2011 @ 8:52am CDT
FINALLLLLLY!!! I was beginning to worry they just decided to stop. Anyways, people already know how I feel about the Perfect Effect cassettes.

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=72705

:P
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1218019)
Posted by Requiem Prime on May 6th, 2011 @ 9:02am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Solid.

I hope the connectors are altered to allow them to connect to G1 Soundwave.

Why would they do that when they are (allegedly) working on their own Soundwave?
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1218021)
Posted by Mkall on May 6th, 2011 @ 9:14am CDT
Good, I was wondering when they would be coming out. I wonder what's next for PerfectEffect, they seem to be onto a good thing here.
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1218038)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 6th, 2011 @ 9:44am CDT
Will think about. My Sun coming assembled with its head and neck on upside down has kind of made me back off of wanting to buy more PE stuff.

Maybe however my Reflector comes will help determine whether I am ready to jump in and buy more from them, or not.
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1218043)
Posted by Rated X on May 6th, 2011 @ 9:50am CDT
Looks good and ill be getting them. Although I could give a crap less about the weapon mode. I have yet to transform my Frenzy and Rumble.
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1218044)
Posted by Immortalis09 on May 6th, 2011 @ 9:52am CDT
Brilliant, I've been hoping for these ever since I brought my sun and night versions. Can't wait for these to go up for pre-order.
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1218045)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 6th, 2011 @ 9:55am CDT
RoboSnuf wrote:Agreed that it would be fantastic to see some of the less famous 'cassettes' reformatted by PE. As the new versions of these characters don't have cassette alt modes, and all we've seen so far transform into weapons, perhaps PE could find a way of releasing a Ravage/Steeljaw/Ramhorn that has an armor style add-on alt mode for WFC SW/Sonicron/Universe Blaster/SW... maybe something that clips over the shoulders and is adjustable so it can be used with different figs? It'd be great to be able to mount -all- relevant cassettes onto one player at once, even if additional mounting parts are required (like the wrist mounts for attaching Sun/Night to City Commander Magnus).

I think I'll agree with you now. :-D Perfect Effect could do with diversifying what any future ex-cassette Transformers transform into; even a Decepticon can only hold so many weapons. That's why I like Laser's and Buzzer's rocket pack mode so much, and why I hated Kingbat's sword/trident/jet modes. If any of the Decepticon cassettes were going to be passive it should've been him. I wanted him to transform into a back or shoulder mounted radar array. Something that incorporates his individual function or abilities.

But I'll have to disagree with you about wanting to be able to mount them all on one character at once. That would be way too much for Soundwave with his (counting on fingers).... what, 10 minions?? Don't forget in the original cartoon we never saw Soundwave with more four of them at a time. I've fully adopted the idea of the cassettes as Mini-Cons, so they could provide Soundwave with different capabilities and tactical options.

Say he wanted to go in fast and loud; Laser and Buzzer on his back to provide rocket powered flight, PE-01F/R on his forearms, Slugfest as some kind of missile pod mounted on one shoulder and Ratbat's radar mode on the other for targeting. Alternatively, a stealth package could see Squawktalk's huge wings offer a silent glide ability, Beastbox an overpowered crushing gauntlet for silent close-quarters kills, Ravage some sort of infra-red goggles/binoculars, and Overkill a silenced sniper rifle.

I dunno.... maybe I've thought about this way too much. #-o

RoboSnuf wrote:I guess the only problem with this is that we're yet to receive a definitive, G1 inspired version of SW/Blaster in the Classics/Universe/Henkei/etc range, so it'd be a bit of a toss-up as to which fig they'd design these for.

Don't forget that there was strong evidence a while ago that Perfect Effect would be making their own Soundwave, so that would solve any compatibility issues.
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1218051)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on May 6th, 2011 @ 10:07am CDT
They work with Shadow Commander. If that counts for anything.
They look slick, but they are not for me.
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1218068)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 6th, 2011 @ 10:55am CDT
Maaaaan...that 'whole cast' pic makes me want them all...
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1218081)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on May 6th, 2011 @ 11:36am CDT
Blackstreak wrote:I think the blade for Buzz(saw) should be yellow along w/ his color scheme.

Nooooooo!!!

I personally hope the red for both Lazer/Buzz remains as shown; provides more unity. Not like they have different thrusters, etc. and, as weapons, two flaming swords that are the same colour kicks ass.
:CON:
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1218084)
Posted by rpetras on May 6th, 2011 @ 11:42am CDT
I never cared for the bot mode on the originals, so I skipped them, but I'll probably throw in for these.

I've been using Classics Dreadwing (the falcon mini-con) as a stand in for a while now.
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1218129)
Posted by Burnin12 on May 6th, 2011 @ 1:20pm CDT
Was wondering when we would see these guys. Nice. Someone mentioned Steeljaw, Ramhorn and Overkill. I would love to see them and the Ravage we would most likely get as well.
Re: PERFECT EFFECT PE-03 Laser & PE-04 Buzzer NEW PICS (1218133)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 6th, 2011 @ 1:41pm CDT
Solid looking figures. This mold definitely looks better in black.

Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Powerglide Legends Figure MOSC New!! RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger Transformers Combiner Wars Loose 2015 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro - Transformers Generations - Combiner Wars - Trailbreaker" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS - Generations Combiner Wars -AUTOBOT HOUND Figure -Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2016 Beast Wars Terrorsaur Combiner Exclusive New Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Jetfire Commander Class NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Protectobot HOT SPOT Voyager Class New (2012 Hasbro)" on EBAY