Peter Cullen & Frank Welker Talk about ROTF Video Game

Peter Cullen & Frank Welker Talk about ROTF Video Game

Thursday, May 28th, 2009 5:30pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Game News, People News, Digital Media News, Interviews
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 45,420

In a video interview posted on GameTrailers.com Transformers Revenge of the Fallen voice actors Peter Cullen and Frank Welker talk about their involvement in the creation of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen the Game. The video also features game animation of both Optimus Prime and Megatron in transformation sequences. Check it out by scrolling down.

Re: Peter Cullen & Frank Welker Talk about ROTF Video Game (928042)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 28th, 2009 @ 5:51pm CDT
OMFG! awesome!
Re: Peter Cullen & Frank Welker Talk about ROTF Video Game (928063)
Posted by capellamusic on May 28th, 2009 @ 6:23pm CDT
Awesome!! It's excelent to have Frank doing Megatron once again :D , loved that line he spoke as Megatron! It's also excelent to have Peter again doing Optimus Prime as always! I really hope the game will also be excelent as their acting :) .
Re: Peter Cullen & Frank Welker Talk about ROTF Video Game (928065)
Posted by YRQRM0 on May 28th, 2009 @ 6:34pm CDT
That was cool, I love the sounds Frank makes at the end.

And that clip of Devastator sold me this game.
Re: Peter Cullen & Frank Welker Talk about ROTF Video Game (928241)
Posted by vectorA3 on May 29th, 2009 @ 5:04am CDT
Awesome clip. My only complaint is that it was too short. Too bad Latta is not around, think of him as SS in these new movies and games --that'd be the trifecta of voice greatness!
Re: Peter Cullen & Frank Welker Talk about ROTF Video Game (928623)
Posted by Varia31 on May 29th, 2009 @ 9:07pm CDT
This is good news to me, I prefer Optimus being potrayed by Cullen, (which I new he would be doing in the game) and likewise for Welker, he is my favourite Megatron voice, Weaving's voice was cool too, it captured an evil but insane tone, and Welker's captured an evil and sinister tone.

Also, you should check out Youtube, there is a video previewing the multiplayer for this game..... and it looks awesome and intense! =P~

This game really looks like it'll surpass the first one, but if it surpasses the Armada game, (which I think it may) I'm going to be shocked. :shock:

I can't wait any longer!
Re: Peter Cullen & Frank Welker Talk about ROTF Video Game (928636)
Posted by megatonlover on May 29th, 2009 @ 9:36pm CDT
Decepticon_25 wrote:OMFG! awesome!

Yes. Yes it is very awesome!!!
Re: Peter Cullen & Frank Welker Talk about ROTF Video Game (928823)
Posted by Elita One on May 30th, 2009 @ 5:52am CDT
Hooray! :P I have to fork out more money to the oldies.Nah I love em. Not that I mind I like to support real artists and like my parents would have also lost money when the market fell really bad. So Im helping :)

This game is kinda multigenerational with actors from different TF eras. Tom Kenny from the TFA era and Neil Kaplan from the Rid one as well as the original. I think that is cool.