Transformers News: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime

Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 10:19pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 22,214

Back in April, we knew that Transformers Masterpiece Ghostbusters MP10G Optimus Prime would be a $149.99 SDCC exclusive. And now, we know exactly when anyone with access to Pulse will be able to finally order it. If you have Pulse Premium, you will be able to order it September 3rd. It will be open to everyone else on September 4th. The price is indeed remaining at $149.99. All the Transformers themed exclusives come out on those days including the 2 exclusive card packs and the exclusive BotBots. All the details can be found here and below. And for those curious, you can see a whole gallery of the MP10G toy here. We thank fellow Seibertronian Alphabass for letting us know of these details.

Transformers convention exclusives will be available on HasbroPulse.com starting 9/4 (subject to change)
Pulse Premium Early Access: 9/3 (subject to change)

TRANSFORMERS MP-10G OPTIMUS PRIME ECTO-35 EDITION

Fantastic Fuelers
Figures convert into 2 fun modes

TRANSFORMERS TCG BLASTER VS. SOUNDWAVE 35TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION

$49.99 - Limit 2

FAN-FAVORITE MASHUP

Throwback art and packaging
2 large and 6 small foil TRANSFORMERS TCG character cards 2 40-card decks of battle cards

TRANSFORMERS TCG CONVENTION PACK

$14.99 - Limit 2

The OMNIBOTS join War for Cybertron: Siege!

Complete 25-star team with 3 large foil TRANSFORMERS TCG character cards: SERGEANT OVERDRIVE, PRIVATE DOWNSHIFT and PRIVATE CAMSHAFT

Transformers News: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10 Ghostbusters Prime

This article was last modified on Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 10:22pm CDT

Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2034510)
Posted by MeGrimlock78 on August 14th, 2019 @ 5:15am CDT
I believe all of the exclusives will be available to Canadians at Fan Expo Toronto, next weekend.

EB is working with Hasbro this year ( it's usually TRU that does the Hasbro booth), and they posted on their Facebook, showing GB Optimus.

Not sure if that means all the exclusives will be there, but they usually are. At least until they sell out that is. Last year, Throne of the Primes was gone by Saturday morning.
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2034637)
Posted by Burn on August 15th, 2019 @ 3:58am CDT

Does the bottom of the box have contact details (e-mail address) for both Hasbro Australia and New Zealand consumer services?

Find it incredibly baffling that a so-called SDCC exclusive would have such contact details.
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2034640)
Posted by william-james88 on August 15th, 2019 @ 6:34am CDT
Burn wrote:Question for those in the Northern Hemisphere, particularly anyone that may have picked Prime up from SDCC itself.

I have been seeing that on many of my transformers packaging this year.
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2034643)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on August 15th, 2019 @ 7:22am CDT
For those interested in the SDCC Ghostbusters Prime, Hasbro Pulse will be having them up for order, limit 1, at $149.99 on September 4th (tentatively) with Pulse Premium members getting early access on September 3rd.

I got an email from Pulse yesterday as a Premium member with the link below showing when the various SDCC exclusives will be available.

https://hasbropulse.com/pages/hasbrosd2 ... dldTIn0%3D
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2034687)
Posted by Burn on August 15th, 2019 @ 5:13pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

I have been seeing that on many of my transformers packaging this year.

I'll have to check other boxes then!

I found it odd that those e-mail addresses would be on the box of something that is essentially supposed to be a US exclusive. Must just be part of default things to include on packaging.
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2034694)
Posted by william-james88 on August 15th, 2019 @ 6:44pm CDT
Burn wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I have been seeing that on many of my transformers packaging this year.

I'll have to check other boxes then!

Its the same as having the Longeuil Quebec adress be the most prominant adress by default, even on toys that cant be sold in quebec.
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2034968)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 18th, 2019 @ 5:07pm CDT

I'll let you know once I get mine, which hopefully I do get one in time
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2036746)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 3rd, 2019 @ 1:36pm CDT
God fucking damn it. Buster Prime sold out stupid fast. :-x
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2036762)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 3rd, 2019 @ 2:58pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:God **** damn it. Buster Prime sold out stupid fast. :-x

Was it like in 2 minutes stupid fast? I jumped on the botbots set (all I was interested in) right at 12:00 eastern and it looked like the Buster Prime was either sold out or not open yet at 12:02 when I checked for my own curiosity.
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2036763)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 3rd, 2019 @ 3:00pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:God **** damn it. Buster Prime sold out stupid fast. :-x

I checked about 4am, and it was out
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2036783)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 3rd, 2019 @ 4:08pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:God **** damn it. Buster Prime sold out stupid fast. :-x

I checked about 4am, and it was out

Oh man, you missed the fine print. The transformers SDCC exclusives came active at noon eastern, so your check at 4am was too early. Right at noon I grabbed the botbots exclusive and at 12:02 it looked like Buster prime was not active yet. I wasn't getting him, and was supposed to be working, so I didn't think to check again until about 2:00 when he was definitely sold out.

I can't imagine they saved any for non-Premium members, but if they did, I would be ready at noon eastern tomorrow.
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2036799)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 3rd, 2019 @ 6:23pm CDT
I am pissed off with Pulse.

Ghost Prime went up at 11:54AM my time (6 minutes prior to the 12:00 time advertised). i was constantly refreshing so when he came in I was ready. He sold out during my payment processing, at 11:55AM he was out of stock. that was the only time frame he was available.

I am so furious
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2036809)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 3rd, 2019 @ 6:40pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I am pissed off with Pulse.

I am so furious

I’m with you. Let’s go burn it down, my young brother.
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2036813)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 3rd, 2019 @ 6:44pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I am pissed off with Pulse.

I am so furious

I’m with you. Let’s go burn it down, my young brother.

You better catch up, I'm already halfway done burning it down, and only 7 drinks in too
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2036825)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 3rd, 2019 @ 7:07pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I am pissed off with Pulse.

I am so furious

I’m with you. Let’s go burn it down, my young brother.

Holy crap, WTF it was limit 1 and Pulse Premium members only today. Did they only have like 17 available?
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2036826)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 3rd, 2019 @ 8:10pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I am pissed off with Pulse.

I am so furious

I’m with you. Let’s go burn it down, my young brother.

They had to have only had a very small stock, there is no way that that sold out in 1 minute with equal stock to throne of the primes or such.

And at that price, you wouldn't expect him to fly off the shelf either, much like Fort max with the sword
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2036873)
Posted by Zeedust on September 4th, 2019 @ 9:40am CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I am pissed off with Pulse.

I am so furious

I’m with you. Let’s go burn it down, my young brother.

Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2036875)
Posted by william-james88 on September 4th, 2019 @ 10:14am CDT
Zeedust wrote:Maybe they had some set aside so non-premium members can get a shot too? It's a long shot, but I'm going to stay on top of it just in case. Maybe you should too, if only just to be sure? Anyhow, wish me luck.

I was thinking that might be the case. Good luck!
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2036877)
Posted by ScottyP on September 4th, 2019 @ 10:35am CDT
Curious to see how it goes this morning but yesterday's sell out of Ghostbusters OP was the fastest I've seen a SDCC exclusive disappear in a long time. Very reminiscent of Alternators Nemesis Prime, the first TF/Joe set with Starscream Skystriker and more recently the under-produced 2018 TCG pack.

I went and got one on ebay right after for a $20 markup, or at least when I consider the 8% ebay bucks and lack of sales tax it was effectively that. Good luck to folks this morning!
Re: Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10G Ghostbusters Prime (2036880)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 4th, 2019 @ 11:01am CDT
HOT FUCKING DAMN I GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
"Ramping Up"
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Brainstorm & Triggerhappy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class DECEPTICON HAZARD & BLITZWING" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legend Class Cosmos" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Wingspan & Cloudraker Walgreens Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class Autobot Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Doomshot & Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Diac & Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Blunderboss & Broadside" on EBAY