Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera

Transformers News: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera

Friday, January 11th, 2019 4:24AM CST

Categories: Site News, Site Articles
Posted by: Burn   Views: 11,712

G'day all! I know we have many lurkers out there and quite a few Facebook followers out there that don't join us on the forums. We're more than just a place for all your Transformers news, our forums are full of many vibrant discussions and it's time we started to highlight some of them!

One of the hottest discussions is the Awesome Pictures and Poses Thread, it's a place for you to share all your wonderful Transformer related photos.

At over 400 pages long, you could lose yourself in each page, in fact, it's a great way to see how a number of our photographers have improved over time!

So don't be shy, pop in, say hi, or even share some of your own photographs, we'd love to see them!

Transformers News: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera
by carytheone

Transformers News: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera
by Cyberpath

Transformers News: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera
by SW's Silverhammer
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2003961)
Posted by Nexusrayne on January 11th, 2019 @ 6:04am CST
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2003962)
Posted by Nexusrayne on January 11th, 2019 @ 6:06am CST
And now, The thrilling conclusion of our story.
11.jpg
12.jpg
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2003965)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on January 11th, 2019 @ 6:37am CST
Seeker argument where Starscream called Jetfire old and decrepid forgetting that it's possible to be a badass grandpa and to not piss them off.
DSC_0258.jpg

Grandpa Jetfire tells Bumblebee and Lockdown some crazy tall tale about how all three have the same 'vocal processing unit'.
DSC_0264.jpg
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2003978)
Posted by Cyberpath on January 11th, 2019 @ 8:45am CST
Nice! Thanks for the feature. I missed the shark one when it was originally posted, very cool.
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2003984)
Posted by joevill on January 11th, 2019 @ 9:15am CST
Hey those are great pics! I used to be a lurker up until I met most of the crew at Botcon 2009, ten years ago.
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004012)
Posted by Cobotron on January 11th, 2019 @ 10:25am CST
"This ends HERE, Megatron!"
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004014)
Posted by carytheone on January 11th, 2019 @ 10:32am CST
@Nexusrayne :APPLAUSE: ;)^
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004015)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on January 11th, 2019 @ 10:39am CST

Cute. :)

"Ah, by attaching my gun to my arm like so, I can have both hands free! What a totally original idea nobody else ever had before. I am a genius"
DSC_0269.jpg
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004043)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on January 11th, 2019 @ 1:32pm CST
Nexusrayne wrote:This is a little series I started a couple months back done in the vain of Toy Story. Please tell me what you think

Is this an upscaled TR Megatron or a downscaled MP Prime? #-o
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004045)
Posted by carytheone on January 11th, 2019 @ 1:34pm CST
Lunatic Prime wrote:

Is this an upscaled TR Megatron or a downscaled MP Prime? #-o
Probably a down-scaled Prime. MP-10V would be your key word if your curious.
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004050)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on January 11th, 2019 @ 1:41pm CST
carytheone wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:

Is this an upscaled TR Megatron or a downscaled MP Prime? #-o
Probably a down-scaled Prime. MP-10V would be your key word if your curious.

Uh thanks! :idea:
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004083)
Posted by carytheone on January 11th, 2019 @ 2:37pm CST
Should I be having this much fun with toys?

"It's over, Prime!"
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004084)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on January 11th, 2019 @ 2:38pm CST
Yes. Very yes.
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004134)
Posted by Cyberpath on January 11th, 2019 @ 4:08pm CST
carytheone wrote:Should I be having this much fun with toys?

"It's over, Prime!"

Fun > glass doors.

(Pic is a thumbnail BTW.)
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004137)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on January 11th, 2019 @ 4:20pm CST
Nice carytheone, gotta love those flight stand ports they been putting on the butts of Transformers figures for a few years now. :D

DSC_0277.jpg
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004138)
Posted by carytheone on January 11th, 2019 @ 4:23pm CST
Carnivius_Prime wrote:...gotta love those flight stand ports they been putting on the butts of Transformers figures for a few years now...
I do :x , but Siege Prime's butt "3mm" port is too small. The one under the cab is true 3mm. I couldn't wedge one into Megs at that angle, but his appears to the be correct size.

I guess we know who's been getting screwed all these years
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004141)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on January 11th, 2019 @ 4:32pm CST
aw that's not good. :/

Ok one last pic from me tonight.

Unlike SS05 who has a huge black joint piece connecting his chest windows from their inner sides, SS32 has them connected on the outer sides and so technically can open them. :P
DSC_0279.jpg

Ok goodnight. :)
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004153)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on January 11th, 2019 @ 5:18pm CST
Carnivius_Prime wrote:aw that's not good. :/

Ok one last pic from me tonight.

Ok goodnight. :)

Where's that Matrix from?
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004161)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on January 11th, 2019 @ 5:49pm CST
Battle Blades Optimus Prime (Well, technically the Takara "Revenge Optimus Prime" high-detail redeco from the AoE era but same mold).
Re: Pub Talk: Pose for the Camera (2004180)
Posted by IronhideTFX on January 11th, 2019 @ 8:19pm CST
Hello!

Long time browser of Seibertron, first time poster in the forums.

After seeing this thread on the news page, I knew I had to come on in.

So hello all! Look forward to posting here! (And if anyone knows of a better way to upload/host images, please let me know :) )

Thanks!

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #215 - New Year, New Toys
"New Year, New Toys"
Posted: Sunday, January 13th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Prime RID Robots in Disguise Deluxe Airachnid MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse 1 Step Changer Soundwave Action Figure. Age 6+. NEW" on EBAY
Buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers G2 Minibots Minibot Mini bot bots complete Bumble Bee" on EBAY
Buy "TransFormers DOTM Cyberverse Autobot POWERGLIDE action figure, Japanese version" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro G2 Transformers Autobots Dreadwing Figure 1993 Vintage Generation 2 Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G2 Cyberjets Air Raid MOSC Sealed" on EBAY