Reminder: Cake Boss Featuring Bumblebee Cake Airs Tonight

Reminder: Cake Boss Featuring Bumblebee Cake Airs Tonight

Monday, June 20th, 2011 6:09pm CDT

Category: Digital Media News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,993

Just a quick reminder, tonight's episode of Cake Boss will feature the Bumblebee cake that was made for the New York International Auto Show. The episode can be viewed tonight on TLC at 9:00 EST.

Credit(s): Lbrosfilm

Re: Reminder: Cake Boss Featuring Bumblebee Cake Airs Tonight (1243725)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 20th, 2011 @ 6:15pm CDT
God, I forgot how awesome that cake looked! =P~
Re: Reminder: Cake Boss Featuring Bumblebee Cake Airs Tonight (1243735)
Posted by King Slick on June 20th, 2011 @ 6:29pm CDT
I totally forgot when the episode was due to air.

THIS is why I am glad I gave up on wrestling. I wonder how much fondent they needed and such.

What a night.

Master Chef. Cake Boss. I wonder if I can work in a sliver of Pawn Stars too.
Re: Reminder: Cake Boss Featuring Bumblebee Cake Airs Tonight (1243795)
Posted by TimothyR on June 20th, 2011 @ 8:36pm CDT
man, that is one seriously terrible bumblebee cake. i mean.. they couldn't have used any reference photos or anything.. it just looks like they made the chest and the head.. then just made up everything else.

pretty stupid.
Re: Reminder: Cake Boss Featuring Bumblebee Cake Airs Tonight (1243882)
Posted by OptiMagnus on June 20th, 2011 @ 11:00pm CDT
I'm glad I remembered to watch this! Man that is one cool cake. I wouldn't know where to start if I was to make something like this. But more good publicity for Transformers.

P.S. If this cake is so terrible, I'd like to see everyone who hates it make a better one.
Re: Reminder: Cake Boss Featuring Bumblebee Cake Airs Tonight (1244118)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 21st, 2011 @ 10:12am CDT
OptiMagnus wrote:If this cake is so terrible, I'd like to see everyone who hates it make a better one.

Agreed. It takes skill to make a cake with arms. :lol:
Re: Reminder: Cake Boss Featuring Bumblebee Cake Airs Tonight (1244135)
Posted by mckilla on June 21st, 2011 @ 11:00am CDT
how do you mess up the most iconic thing about the camaro and give it round headlights instead of the bar? :BANG_HEAD: not to mention they made bumblebee's doors like wings that went up and down like a fairy princess!
Re: Reminder: Cake Boss Featuring Bumblebee Cake Airs Tonight (1244575)
Posted by dinogeist on June 21st, 2011 @ 11:09pm CDT
how would someone even cut into a cake like that & eat it. do we cut off a arm or hand or tire or headlight or? to eat into the cake.

I'm not a fan of these types of cake building shows. I've seen a bunch of them & i'm never impressed.

Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Beast Hunters Series Starscream Hasbro Kids Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY
Buy "G.I. Joe 2013 SDCC Comic Con Transformers Crossover Ravage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Doc Green Figure Hasbro HTF" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots DR MOROCCO 2.5” Figure Villain PVC Toy" on EBAY