Reminder: Takara Transformers Animated Arriving Soon

Reminder: Takara Transformers Animated Arriving Soon

Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 2:04am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 32,924

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

With the release of Transformers Animated under Takara's jurisdiction this weekend, those shiny and metallic figures might be arriving on your door step shortly. 25 individual figures and 5 box sets are set to be released this upcoming weekend and continuing throughout the month of April. The first seven will be Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Prowl, Ratchet and Starscream. For those who happen to have forgotten just what those figures exactly look like, take a look at them below, pictures courtesy of E-hobby.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

If you have an interest in Takara's Transformers Animated, site sponsor BigBadToyStore can help fill up that void in your incomplete collection!

Keep it at Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Takara Tomy


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Reminder: Takara Transformers Animated Arriving Soon (1057593)
Posted by mechabooks on March 24th, 2010 @ 6:41am CDT
Megatron is one sexy beast. The metallic look on these toys do them a lot of justice.
Re: Reminder: Takara Transformers Animated Arriving Soon (1057611)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 24th, 2010 @ 7:37am CDT
mechabooks wrote:Megatron is one sexy beast. The metallic look on these toys do them a lot of justice.
Too bad it won't last, though. The only other one gettign the metallic treatment that we know of is Blitzwing. The others are merely identical to their U.S. toys, save for the correctly colored insignia.

Though; Lockdown, Arcee, Grimlock and lugnut will be a little different from their U.S. versions. Lockdown is getting additional show-accurate paint apps, Arcee will be a different shade of pink, Lugnut a different shadeof violet, and Grimlock will have brighter colors overall.
Re: Reminder: Takara Transformers Animated Arriving Soon (1057612)
Posted by Diem on March 24th, 2010 @ 7:38am CDT
I plan to pick at least one of these guys up and do a comparison review...
Re: Reminder: Takara Transformers Animated Arriving Soon (1057621)
Posted by Mach on March 24th, 2010 @ 7:57am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
mechabooks wrote:Megatron is one sexy beast. The metallic look on these toys do them a lot of justice.
Too bad it won't last, though. The only other one gettign the metallic treatment that we know of is Blitzwing. The others are merely identical to their U.S. toys, save for the correctly colored insignia.

Though; Lockdown, Arcee, Grimlock and lugnut will be a little different from their U.S. versions. Lockdown is getting additional show-accurate paint apps, Arcee will be a different shade of pink, Lugnut a different shadeof violet, and Grimlock will have brighter colors overall.


not really, for first wave - prime, bee, ratchet, ironhide (bulkhead) are significantly different due to metallic paint work.
I saw ironhide personally couple weeks ago, quite diff compare to hasbro version.
Re: Reminder: Takara Transformers Animated Arriving Soon (1057645)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 24th, 2010 @ 9:15am CDT
Hmm, I'm still debating whether or not to preorder Arcee, since I've yet to get my hands on the Hasbro one. But she hasn't been released here either, so maybe I should take my chances.
Re: Reminder: Takara Transformers Animated Arriving Soon (1057676)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 24th, 2010 @ 12:13pm CDT
Mach wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
mechabooks wrote:Megatron is one sexy beast. The metallic look on these toys do them a lot of justice.
Too bad it won't last, though. The only other one gettign the metallic treatment that we know of is Blitzwing. The others are merely identical to their U.S. toys, save for the correctly colored insignia.

Though; Lockdown, Arcee, Grimlock and lugnut will be a little different from their U.S. versions. Lockdown is getting additional show-accurate paint apps, Arcee will be a different shade of pink, Lugnut a different shadeof violet, and Grimlock will have brighter colors overall.


not really, for first wave - prime, bee, ratchet, ironhide (bulkhead) are significantly different due to metallic paint work.
I saw ironhide personally couple weeks ago, quite diff compare to hasbro version.
Um, that's what I said. The metallic paint schemes won't last long until as the only other metallic figure beyond their wave will be Blitzwing. The others will either be identical to the the Hasbro versions, or some will have different non-metallic paint jobs.
Re: Reminder: Takara Transformers Animated Arriving Soon (1058366)
Posted by ang3l3s on March 26th, 2010 @ 12:47pm CDT
The most different ones are coming home.
Re: Reminder: Takara Transformers Animated Arriving Soon (1058888)
Posted by Brychanus on March 28th, 2010 @ 7:54am CDT
Saw these guys today at the Hikone Toys'r'us while on vacation with my wife. Due to suitcase constraints I only picked up Bumblebee (or in my lineup, Goldbug) but I was really impressed with the look of the metallic paintjobs. I'd been underwhelmed by the photos but they really do look better in person.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hound - Siege War for Cybertron BNIB" on EBAY
Buy "5x Transformers.All In Boxes Sideswipe,Doubledealer,Shockwave, Skipjack,Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters Firedrive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "New Sparkless Seeker with Minifigures Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix #3" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War For Cybertron Wheeljack & Red Alert NETFLIX Siege" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hound" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Impactor+Earthrise Micromaster Astro Squad" on EBAY