Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders

Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders

Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 2:02am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 37,576

iGear's latest creation is fresh off the assembly line. The third party has been diligently working on a mini-version of Masterpiece Optimus Prime. This version comes in three different paint schemes - PP01 Faith, PP01-B Nemesis, and PP01-C Clear. The figures are not mini in any sense, as they stand taller than a Voyager Class figure. Check out the packaging, courtesy of iGear's product page.

The Leaders will be set for release in the next few weeks, specifically the 28th of March for PP01, and early April for the other two versions.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): 0ptimus Prime, iGear

Re: Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders (1057536)
Posted by UltraPrimal on March 24th, 2010 @ 2:13am CDT
Any word on a price for these? If they're around the same as a deluxe they may be a convention pick-up. But honestly, I'm not really that excited for them. I don't need a scaled down MP Prime with an anime head. I've got Classics. That's all I need.
Re: Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders (1057538)
Posted by Blurrz on March 24th, 2010 @ 2:14am CDT
$95 US.

L-O-L
Re: Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders (1057541)
Posted by Prime Riblet on March 24th, 2010 @ 2:30am CDT
I don't think I will be picking up any of these. I would consider a Nemesis Prime, but $95 is just not going to leave my wallet for these.
Re: Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders (1057542)
Posted by City Commander on March 24th, 2010 @ 2:34am CDT
$95 for a smaller version of something I already payed £50 for????

Screw that. Come talk to me when they cost about $40
Re: Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders (1057551)
Posted by Torneira on March 24th, 2010 @ 3:41am CDT
It's not cheap sheep Tele 2 lol

I think I'll just order Faith Leader and that's it, when I have the cash for it :grin:
Re: Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders (1057557)
Posted by Prime Riblet on March 24th, 2010 @ 4:00am CDT
City Commander wrote:$95 for a smaller version of something I already payed £50 for????

Screw that. Come talk to me when they cost about $40

That is so right on the money. I would definitely pay $40, but their asking price is quite unreasonable. I think the product looks good-from the limited pictures in package-but it isn't worthy of a Takara price tag at all. I would rather just pay a little extra and grab the genuine article.
Re: Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders (1057560)
Posted by City Commander on March 24th, 2010 @ 4:13am CDT
Prime Riblet wrote:

Screw that. Come talk to me when they cost about $40

Exactly. We can pretty much assume this is made of inferior plastic to the masterpiece version, is made of less plastic anyway, and it's not exactly like it took a lot of r&d to create considering they'd only need to take the measurements for the original and shrink it ¬¬

They're being unrealistic tbh.
Re: Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders (1057569)
Posted by MagnusLabel on March 24th, 2010 @ 4:55am CDT
I thought they were "Faite, Hope, Love" LoL
Re: Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders (1057579)
Posted by Nujevad on March 24th, 2010 @ 5:41am CDT
One of the things that I didn't like with the Masterpiece Prime mold is the size. Being too big made him unplayable, add to that his die cast metal parts which made him hard to balance as well. Maybe this one would solve both problems.

It will be a definite pick-up for me if they released an Ultra Magnus version since I'm a Magnus fan.
Re: Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders (1057581)
Posted by Sid Burn on March 24th, 2010 @ 5:56am CDT
Not sure how these fit into a collection display.

Is this supposed to replace the classics mold? That isnt likely.

The original MP 01 is a better fit with the alternators line. No luck there.

A voyager sized MP 01 seems to be the answer to a question no one asked, not sure what I would even do with them.
Re: Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders (1057587)
Posted by Nujevad on March 24th, 2010 @ 6:12am CDT
From what I heard, they're the same size as the masterpiece seekers and Grimlock.
Re: Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders (1057674)
Posted by UltraPrimal on March 24th, 2010 @ 12:06pm CDT
Same price as the real Masterpiece?! I guess this will be a clearance pick up then. :lol:
Re: Packaging Images of PP01 Faith, PP01B Nemesis, and PP01C Clear Leaders (1057779)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on March 24th, 2010 @ 4:49pm CDT
Wow... this is so reaching by them. What a total waste and rip-off. *Glances to MP Prime that cost 55 bucks* Yeah... pass.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Retro Reissue G1 Headmasters Highbrow (F1024)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro F1027 Transformers Generations Retro Headmaster Skullcruncher Collectible" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Super7 GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ReAction Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger 100% Complete Legends Generations - Power of the Primes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Attacktix Battle Figure Game Transformers Star Wars Optimus Prime Darth Vader" on EBAY
Buy "Super 7 Transformers Reaction 2020 Target Exclusive Gold Armor Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: WRECK-GAR....COMPLETE!!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class GRAX & Skullsmasher Headmaster" on EBAY