Renderform Teases New G1 Style Weapons for RtS Jazz and Protector

Renderform Teases New G1 Style Weapons for RtS Jazz and Protector

Thursday, December 22nd, 2011 11:45pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 44,543

The Renderform facebook page has been updated with an image teasing a couple of Seibertron.com member Venksta's upcoming custom accessories. We see Reveal the Shield Jazz and a Protector clad Classics Rodimus holding new custom weapons reminiscent of the ones that came with the original G1 toys. Venksta promises more images and upgrades to Renderform website and shop soon.

Credit(s): Renderform

Re: Renderform Teases New G1 Style Weapons for RtS Jazz and Protector (1326239)
Posted by Rated X on December 23rd, 2011 @ 12:09am CST
I think the gun upgrade that comes with Protactor is already bad ass. Besides Protector is so far off from G1, why bother to give him a G1 gun. The Jazz gun is nice but the price will determine if it is worth the upgrade.

Re: Renderform Teases New G1 Style Weapons for RtS Jazz and Protector (1326263)
Posted by Mkall on December 23rd, 2011 @ 12:59am CST
I'm game. I just got his swords/shields and Hot Rod guns and I love them
Re: Renderform Teases New G1 Style Weapons for RtS Jazz and Protector (1326279)
Posted by Bastene360 on December 23rd, 2011 @ 1:47am CST
Transformers DOTM - Bumblebee Stealth-Force__scaled_600.jpg
Nothings change
Re: Renderform Teases New G1 Style Weapons for RtS Jazz and Protector (1326286)
Posted by dinogeist on December 23rd, 2011 @ 3:19am CST
I like the protector riffle gun.
Re: Renderform Teases New G1 Style Weapons for RtS Jazz and Protector (1326294)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 23rd, 2011 @ 6:01am CST
They're very accurate to the G1 originals, but truth be told I've never been a fan of G1 weapons with Optimus' rifle being the exception. Nice though.
Re: Renderform Teases New G1 Style Weapons for RtS Jazz and Protector (1326303)
Posted by NamelessOne on December 23rd, 2011 @ 7:37am CST
Rated X wrote:Im more interested in new heads then all these weapons Renderform is doing lately. I wish he would put the guns on the backburner for a while and start making Bumper, Hubcap, Roadbuster, and Vortex heads like he has planned. Any news on the Goldbug set I pre-ordered ???

I gotta agree with this - I preordered as a 'pay later', as I didn't have the money to prepay at the time - but that was months ago!

The guy does sterling work, but seems to be spreading himself too thin on these kinda things.

The most obvious (and the reason I looked at this topic) miss is not giving RTS Jazz the G1 'over the shoulder' missile/cannon/whatever that gave the Autobots that classic look - surely the speaker clips on the doors or something can do this?
Re: Renderform Teases New G1 Style Weapons for RtS Jazz and Protector (1326413)
Posted by Mkall on December 23rd, 2011 @ 2:15pm CST
According to an update on his website, Goldbug's upgrades will start shipping out before 2012.
Re: Renderform Teases New G1 Style Weapons for RtS Jazz and Protector (1326462)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 23rd, 2011 @ 6:03pm CST
Nice, I like the Jazz gun quite a lot! I don't know if I'll go for it though, I'm pretty happy with the gun he came with. We'll see though, maybe I'll win one at the next local meetup! :D
Re: Renderform Teases New G1 Style Weapons for RtS Jazz and Protector (1326520)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 23rd, 2011 @ 9:43pm CST
I have the old BTS upgrade that came with the Photon Eliminator so I can pass on that and I'm not really feeling the jazz weapon mold. I'd love to see something new for Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescreen.

The Goldbug/Bumper/Hubcap sets are coming. Remember, garage kits here folks.

I can't wait to see the first works of the Sideswipe and Cliffjumper upgrades.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner wars Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Kidrobot Transformers vs. GI Joe Vinyl Lot Snake Eyes, Destro, Scarlet +++" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse: Turbine Thrash Windblade Scout Class New in Package" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Hasbro Pulse Exclusive Centurion Drone" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1986 Transformers G1 Aerialbot AIR RAID TORQUE RIFLE Weapon Nice Shape" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity Suzuki Swift Sport Gold Bug A-03 Goldbug USEd=D" on EBAY
Buy "4 Transformers Figurines Megatron Optimus Prime Autobot Alpha Trion (0023)" on EBAY
Buy "FLAME TOYS Transformers Kkk Tarn Af Action Figure" on EBAY