Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more

Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more

Monday, July 4th, 2011 8:50am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 67,631

Reprolabel.com have sent us a new update regarding new products, check them out!

Well, we've had tons of requests for some help with the DOTM Wreckers graphics, so Justin has been hard at work! The first installment is of course for Roadbuster, so check it out:
Roadbuster

We also have two new Legends sets, for Prowl and Smokescreen:
Prowl
Smokescreen

And our largest, most impressive upgrade set ever, for G1 Trypticon! Those of you who like the Metroplex upgrade will want to have a look:
Trypticon

And, as promised, a bunch more G1 replacement sets! This time, we bring you stickers for Override, Fangry, Scoop, Siren, Slugslinger and Misfire:
Override
Fangry
Scoop
Siren
Slugslinger
Misfire

Credit(s): Reprolabels

Re: Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more (1252343)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on July 4th, 2011 @ 9:14am CDT
Poor Full-tilt doesn't get any snazzy stickers. :-(
Re: Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more (1252351)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on July 4th, 2011 @ 9:28am CDT
cannonfodder4000 wrote:Poor Full-tilt doesn't get any snazzy stickers. :-(

He already got a full upgrade set to himself: X9.

I want the Trypticon sets, but I think I'd need to buy a second one or wait until a rerelease, because I want one with original stickers, too.
Re: Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more (1252377)
Posted by dragons on July 4th, 2011 @ 10:07am CDT
stickers for wreackers seem pointless to me in movie all 3 wreackers appeared in battle mode car & bot.

like trypticon set its shame im not sticker fan :-(
Re: Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more (1252379)
Posted by Optimus1138 on July 4th, 2011 @ 10:13am CDT
Finally, a set for Roadbuster! He really needed that. Hopefully they'll make stickers for the other two. I just wish that there were some stickers to make his robot mode a little less bland.
Re: Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more (1252409)
Posted by masterprime13 on July 4th, 2011 @ 11:18am CDT
Will get roadbuster set! They should put an IMPALA sticker for the front though :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more (1252460)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on July 4th, 2011 @ 12:54pm CDT
Nice to see a few figures from my favorite 2 years of the line getting sticker replacements, even though mine don't need them.

While Metroplex isn't THAT challenging or expensive to get a second of, the Trypticon set leaves me thinking Reprolabels must be praying for a reissue soon. If that is the case, he should also come with a black repaint of Tailgate to represent Wipeout (hey, TF United Darkmount actually being called Straxus proves stranger things have happened), and for a repaint that wouldn't just be a Gigastorm reissue, they could paint him red and black as an homage to Deadeye from Starriors, prompting Reprolabels to do another set denoting where within him Man sleeps, in addition to where the Men's Room is.

Trypsie's profile clearly states that those orange hip thingies are force field or jamming field generators, but I guess making them space bridges is a cute touch since there's never been a toy representation of any space bridge. The only stickers I'm iffy about are the chrome mushroom circles at his jaw hinge.
Re: Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more (1252533)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on July 4th, 2011 @ 2:32pm CDT
This is the DOTM set I've been waiting for. I wonder if they had to get licensing permission or anything like that. Makes me worry about the set being discontinued soon, maybe I should buy 2 now.
Re: Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more (1252540)
Posted by Rated X on July 4th, 2011 @ 2:37pm CDT
What Roadbuster really needs is some 3rd party guns foe his car mode. Im glad they got Slugslinger, I needed his labels. I pimped out my Full-Tilt, but I dont want to go to that extreme with my Trypticon.
Re: Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more (1252569)
Posted by Blurrz on July 4th, 2011 @ 3:18pm CDT
That's one heck of alot of stickers for Roady.
Re: Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more (1252842)
Posted by MGrotusque on July 5th, 2011 @ 12:02am CDT
OMG that Trypticon upgrade is SPECTACULAR!! . The city mode upgrades are what i appreciate most about this set. He actually looks like a city now and this set scales it out properly with the addition of all the windows and whatnot. Love it. =P~

Now i just need to get me a Trypticon. I'm such a fool for passing one up at the flea market for a hundered bucks a year ago!! I just didn't have the money. :-(.

I regret missing that deal now more than ever.
Re: Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more (1252862)
Posted by Leviathan on July 5th, 2011 @ 12:51am CDT
Now if Takara would give us a reissue Trypticon (if it would be easier.and quicker for them to release one without the walking feature, I personally wouldn't mind) like they did Metroplex, I would so get this. To bad they haven't yet. Skorponok and Trypticon would bring them A LOT more money than their masterpieces.
Re: Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more (1253539)
Posted by tmk9883 on July 6th, 2011 @ 7:05am CDT
Blurrz wrote:That's one heck of alot of stickers for Roady.

Have you seen a NASCAR race? More stickers, more money.

I was really impressed with the quality of the sets I bought a couple of months ago and plan on getting more down the road.
Re: Reprolabels update: G1 Trypticon, DOTM Roadbuster, and more (1253554)
Posted by alldarker on July 6th, 2011 @ 7:45am CDT
I loved the Metroplex upgrade set! Well worth it. This Trypticon set looks just as good, if not better, than Metroplex.
I'm lucky enough to own three medium condition Trypticon's (all with slightly damaged parts here and there), bought with the intent to make one very nice one... I was needing Trypticon labels anyhow, and it looks like this might be the set that gets to go on that version.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Megatron & Grimlock - NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY