Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE*

Transformers News: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE*

Thursday, January 8th, 2009 12:26PM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Rumors, Digital Media News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 54,403

Seibertron.com user PK Strom has emailed us a link to an eBay auction for a new Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen poster. Though many fakes have been floating around recently, any fan with a good eye will be able to confirm its authenticity, as the production quality of the image is too great to be anything fan made, and the image bears a striking resemblance to the eyes on the cards of the Revenge of the Fallen toy packaging as well as the designs seen on a few ROTF comics. The timing is also right, as Michael Bay said a teaser poster would be released sometime after the new year.

See the images in the auction by clicking here

UPDATE: Yahoo Movies has officially posted the new teaser poster, which you can view by clicking here.

{L_IMAGE}
Credit(s): PK Strom, movieposterbargains@eBay.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863300)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 8th, 2009 @ 12:35pm CST
That is awesome!
I love the "Revenge is coming" tag line.
That head looks intriguing.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863301)
Posted by Robinson on January 8th, 2009 @ 12:40pm CST
So the characters head has a faint resemblence to the decept. logo.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863302)
Posted by MYoung23 on January 8th, 2009 @ 12:46pm CST

After pounding the fanbase with "real" for ad infinitum they now add a robot boogieman to the mix.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863304)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 8th, 2009 @ 12:50pm CST
Remember, Soundwave's head looks like the Decepticon logo too...

I dunno, I don't mind if they actually put The Fallen in the movie, I always thought he was pretty cool.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863307)
Posted by Optimus Sinan on January 8th, 2009 @ 12:55pm CST
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: YEAAAAH!!! :lol:

if there will be Fallen toy with this head, my wallet will be less heavy
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863309)
Posted by MYoung23 on January 8th, 2009 @ 12:56pm CST
kirbenvost wrote:Remember, Soundwave's head looks like the Decepticon logo too...

Im hoping it is Soundwave.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863312)
Posted by Psychout on January 8th, 2009 @ 12:58pm CST
MYoung23 wrote:Aww geez Bay went ahead and did it. He put the crappy "Fallen" character in the movie.

The movie name not a enough of a hint for you then?
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863315)
Posted by TheMuffin on January 8th, 2009 @ 1:05pm CST

I loled. We've known for like 5 months that he would be in it. Are you really only now going to start complaining about it?
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863321)
Posted by spiritofcat on January 8th, 2009 @ 1:16pm CST
That looks a lot like Bonecrusher's head to me.
And he "fell" in the first movie too...
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863327)
Posted by Safegaurd on January 8th, 2009 @ 1:27pm CST
This looks great It does look like bonecrusher but I dont know
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863334)
Posted by Rodimus_NZ on January 8th, 2009 @ 1:39pm CST
maybe the eyes resemble Bonecrusher's but his head was too flat and squat to be the head in that poster. It looks more like the Soundwave toys head that weve been seeing on the net recently. Tall with sections arching out.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863342)
Posted by Rodimus2006 on January 8th, 2009 @ 1:50pm CST
I cant really tell because the image is really blurry.

But to me it looks like THE FALLEN.

I say that the returning Starscreams and the new Decipticons woke something up in the Egyptian Temples and it was the Fallen.

As people now no that the Fallen has supposedly been in deep hebernation way before Megatron crashed landed on Earth.

I say the Egyptians found him and then decided to a temple around it cause they thought it too be some sort of fallen god.

On How Starscream & The new Decipticons wake up the Fallen is still shrouded in mystery at the moment.

Also I am curious aboout that underground bunker that the US Soldiers are walking in and seem to be on a recon mission of sorts and I am also curious about that Cylendar Object in the Middle that seems to look somewhat like energy from The Allspark or possible a Spark of a dead transformers or maybe it is the spark of the Fallen himself.

Also the underground bunker looks alot like something from Resident Evil.

But yes to me that is the Fallen in the Teaser Poster.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863344)
Posted by Dave_6 on January 8th, 2009 @ 1:54pm CST
Looks cool!
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863346)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 8th, 2009 @ 1:55pm CST
Soundwave or Fallen? Fallen makes more scence but Soundwave would be a great plot twist. Comes to earth to avenge Megatron and his "Fallen" comrades. Either way i still have the feeling this is going to suck more than the first one.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863347)
Posted by Firebird on January 8th, 2009 @ 1:56pm CST
Looks cool. I'm glad that we are finally starting to see some advertising for the movie.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863353)
Posted by Baneblade on January 8th, 2009 @ 2:04pm CST
yeah its taken a while for the advertisement, even teaser stuff to appear, but im glad it has.

Ya know first i looked at it and thought hmm starscream? cos i upped the contrast to see the shape of the head, but when i looked at the rest of it everything was really very spikey and pointey at the top - and too jagged to be that crown.

i reckon that it is the fallen, and we're gettin the classic glowin evil eyes shot that gives a hint of structure away but enough to keep you guessing.

yep after all its an old method of teaser advertisement, it still works
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863358)
Posted by Loki God Of Mischief on January 8th, 2009 @ 2:11pm CST
I'm glad The Fallen will be in it. The only thing that I'm hoping for would be Transformer Zombies. I mean hell if The Fallen's in it why not give him an army of dead Transformers to infect with his evil or whatever. Robot Zombies are awesome. Do fucking want.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863371)
Posted by capellamusic on January 8th, 2009 @ 2:24pm CST
First I must say that it looks really cool, especially because it resembles the decepticon logo as Soundwave's head. I like that!

But I really hope it is Soundwave, the idea of being him comming to Earth to avenge his fallen comrades along with Starscream and other decepticons is really awesome. Still, I don't even know the character Fallen but like that idea too.

I'm looking forward to the movie :) .
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863375)
Posted by capellamusic on January 8th, 2009 @ 2:27pm CST
Loki God Of Mischief wrote:I'm glad The Fallen will be in it. The only thing that I'm hoping for would be Transformer Zombies. I mean hell if The Fallen's in it why not give him an army of dead Transformers to infect with his evil or whatever. Robot Zombies are awesome. Do **** want.

Well, that sounds a lot like the Mummy movies... :P I prefer something more unique and original.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster Finally Revealed *UPDATE* (863380)
Posted by MattimusPrime on January 8th, 2009 @ 2:38pm CST
I think the poster rocks!

I don't think it is soundwave either, more than likely it is the Fallen. But if you look closely at the surrounding features of the face, it sort of resembles an egyptian headress with the horizontal lines being slightly illuminated.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #216 - Prime Galaxy
"Prime Galaxy"
Posted: Sunday, January 27th, 2019

Buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Battle Base Trailer Cyberverse Energon Axe Attack NEW" on EBAY
Buy "NEW 2018 Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Bumblebee Prime Shockwave Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of The Moon CROWBAR legion hasbro 2010 New cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Nightwatch Optimus Prime Bumblebee Brawl Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Battle Base Trailer cyberverse Energon Axe Attack NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Red Car Sideswipe 4" Easy 1 Step and 7" Transforming" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Arms Micron Ultra Magnus Am-27 Voyager" on EBAY