This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal

Transformers News: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal

Monday, December 26th, 2022 9:22PM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 63,064

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Rise of the Beasts toyline is being distributed now, with our first proof of that coming from Turkey where a small toy shop got the first wave of 3 step Smash Changer figures. We had already gotten Smash and Change Optimus Prime through the Cyberverse line and it seems Hasbro chose to release the rest of the Smash and Change figures through the ROTB mainline rather than Cyberverse. The figure we can see in the image below is 3 step Smash Changer Optimus Primal, and the photo is from that shop in Turkey.

Transformers News: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal

Transformers News: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152509)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 26th, 2022 @ 9:33pm CST
I'm looking forward the video review of that Primal. :-?
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152556)
Posted by TulioDude on December 28th, 2022 @ 10:35am CST
This makes me want to check my local store to see if anything arrived early.

Day 1093 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152651)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 30th, 2022 @ 10:30am CST
I am glad there will be a mainline outside of SS. I'll look forward to some RotB guys together in SS on the main movie shelf, while the mainline toys might end up with the non-SS toys. Hoping they look good alongside the likes of Evasion mode Prime, TLK Crosshairs, etc.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152687)
Posted by Omegatron. on December 30th, 2022 @ 12:59pm CST
PVP has a review of Airazor up if anyone's interested.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152930)
Posted by Autobot_Benz on January 3rd, 2023 @ 5:42pm CST
Looks like ROTB Mainline Cheetor got shown and its fantastic. Show on Instagram by vicegripx https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm-AWOOyC0_ ... MTA2M2Y%3D

Image

Image

Image
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152931)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 3rd, 2023 @ 5:47pm CST
So, just like Airazor's Studio Series figure, it heavily borrows from the engineering of the Kingdom figure.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152932)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 3rd, 2023 @ 5:48pm CST
Cheetor looks FAT here.
But still looks nice.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152933)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on January 3rd, 2023 @ 6:07pm CST
Gut gun and whip? Best Cheetor ever and I don't like Beast Wars figures.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152934)
Posted by Overcracker on January 3rd, 2023 @ 6:08pm CST
Robot head is kind of off, cheetah mode looks really good.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152937)
Posted by blackeyedprime on January 3rd, 2023 @ 6:17pm CST
Doesnt have pipes for shoulders nor spatula arms, looks a good improvement tbf. Though the scale with the cars... did they really just go with, well thats how big the toy is next to a toy car, might as well make him that size in the movie....but then again I forget baynus is adverse to shrink chips whilst having made up shrinking allspark :(
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152939)
Posted by william-james88 on January 3rd, 2023 @ 6:19pm CST
Wow, it borrows really heavily from the original.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152944)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 3rd, 2023 @ 6:36pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:So, just like Airazor's Studio Series figure, it heavily borrows from the engineering of the Kingdom figure.

No reason to reinvent the wheel when some of the work is done for you.

At least this one gets the gun and ax.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152946)
Posted by william-james88 on January 3rd, 2023 @ 6:42pm CST
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:So, just like Airazor's Studio Series figure, it heavily borrows from the engineering of the Kingdom figure.

No reason to reinvent the wheel when some of the work is done for you.

At least this one gets the gun and ax.


Which makes me wonder if we are looking at ss voyager
Cheetor rather than the mainline deluxe
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152949)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 3rd, 2023 @ 6:52pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:So, just like Airazor's Studio Series figure, it heavily borrows from the engineering of the Kingdom figure.

No reason to reinvent the wheel when some of the work is done for you.

At least this one gets the gun and ax.


Which makes me wonder if we are looking at ss voyager
Cheetor rather than the mainline deluxe
That might explain why it comes with the gun that Kingdom Tigatron had but Kingdom Cheetor didn't.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152950)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 3rd, 2023 @ 6:59pm CST
That is a beauty. The movie Maximals are looking exceptionally nice to me
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152962)
Posted by william-james88 on January 3rd, 2023 @ 9:42pm CST
Vicegripx on Instagram posted several images of a Rise of the Beasts Cheetor toy. This is the deluxe class toy that will come out in the mainline and now the Studio Series toy. Interesting to see that he has a gun stored in his gut, which will make fans happy. While not a retool of the Kingdom Cheetor toy, some fans find them to share design cues with one another. Let us know what you think and enjoy the new pics!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152968)
Posted by Autobot_Benz on January 3rd, 2023 @ 11:30pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Vicegripx on Instagram posted several images of a Rise of the Beasts Cheetor toy. We do not know if this is the Studio Series voyager of the mainline deluxe toy. Size and inacuracy to what we've seen in the trailer (along with bright colours) hints at the deluxe, but the extra gun accessory and reuse of a kingdom mold like what happened with Studio Series Airazor could place it in the Studio Series. Let us know what you think and enjoy the new pics!



Image


The Gut Gun has storage as well. It still befuddles the mind they couldn't have come up with something to work with Kingdom Cheetor. I still think its fantastic
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152975)
Posted by ThunderThruster on January 4th, 2023 @ 4:25am CST
It might share some transformation cues with the kingdom mold, but there are only so many ways to have feline altmode transform into a botmode within a define transformation scheme.
Considering the differences in the beast legs on the bot shins (Kingdom's just sit on top of the shin, the RotB's actually tuck inside from the back) I'm inclined not to lump this as a Kingdom re-use/variant.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152976)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 4th, 2023 @ 4:37am CST
ThunderThruster wrote:It might share some transformation cues with the kingdom mold, but there are only so many ways to have feline altmode transform into a botmode within a define transformation scheme.
Considering the differences in the beast legs on the bot shins (Kingdom's just sit on top of the shin, the RotB's actually tuck inside from the back) I'm inclined not to lump this as a Kingdom re-use/variant.



I agree. One must be totally blind to see this as a Kingdom retool. There is absolutely ZERO reused parts anywhere, unlike SS Airaizor who is a clear and simple repaint of the Kingdom.

It still remain unclear if that Cheetor is the SS "voyager" though.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152984)
Posted by william-james88 on January 4th, 2023 @ 8:37am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
ThunderThruster wrote:It might share some transformation cues with the kingdom mold, but there are only so many ways to have feline altmode transform into a botmode within a define transformation scheme.
Considering the differences in the beast legs on the bot shins (Kingdom's just sit on top of the shin, the RotB's actually tuck inside from the back) I'm inclined not to lump this as a Kingdom re-use/variant.



I agree. One must be totally blind to see this as a Kingdom retool. There is absolutely ZERO reused parts anywhere, unlike SS Airaizor who is a clear and simple repaint of the Kingdom.

It still remain unclear if that Cheetor is the SS "voyager" though.


It's the deluxe, we know that now. Looking at him in the trailer, he doesn't have the cheetah legs in his back so the SS will probably look more like his beast machines self than his original beast wars self, which this one emulates.
And good thing I didn't call it a retool since it isn't that. One thing about Airazor though, her SS toy shares no parts with the Kingdom figure either.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152986)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on January 4th, 2023 @ 9:05am CST
While this does not have the same appeal as the kids version of ROTB Airazor, I like this. Hope it is not just the kids toy like Airazor was, I still love her head sculpt.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2152994)
Posted by william-james88 on January 4th, 2023 @ 10:46am CST
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:While this does not have the same appeal as the kids version of ROTB Airazor, I like this. Hope it is not just the kids toy like Airazor was, I still love her head sculpt.


It's the exact same class as rotb deluxe airazor. But FYI, all these toys are made for kids, Studio Series too.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153002)
Posted by Hero Alpha on January 4th, 2023 @ 1:15pm CST
This Cheetor is giving me Transmetal 2 Cheetor vibes, and I like it.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153004)
Posted by griftimus prime on January 4th, 2023 @ 1:51pm CST
damn that wheeljack looks bad. killed all the cool vibes in this article i got from this cheetor.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153011)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on January 4th, 2023 @ 3:05pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:While this does not have the same appeal as the kids version of ROTB Airazor, I like this. Hope it is not just the kids toy like Airazor was, I still love her head sculpt.


It's the exact same class as ROTB deluxe Airazor. But FYI, all these toys are made for kids, Studio Series too.


My point was that the studio series deluxe Airazor looks bad, but I really digged the look of the other one, so I hope it is not the same here.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153017)
Posted by Ig89ninja on January 4th, 2023 @ 4:27pm CST
I am digging the Robot mode on this figure, the cheetah on the other hand…
Image
Why is the cat wearing pants? On that note, I kinda wish that the toy had more of a single color pallet, like either go full on the yellow with some copper paint for robot mode or vice-versa.

Side note, I appreciate how the cheetah legs go forward, back, then forward again, looks much better than the kingdom’s that goes back, forward, then forward again.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153039)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 4th, 2023 @ 8:10pm CST
He just continues to look wonderful. I am ready for some movie Maximals!
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153058)
Posted by william-james88 on January 5th, 2023 @ 12:56am CST
Here are all the mainline deluxes so far

Image

Just missing Mirage and Bumblebee from the listings we have.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153059)
Posted by Emerje on January 5th, 2023 @ 1:38am CST
ThunderThruster wrote:It might share some transformation cues with the kingdom mold, but there are only so many ways to have feline altmode transform into a botmode within a define transformation scheme.
Considering the differences in the beast legs on the bot shins (Kingdom's just sit on top of the shin, the RotB's actually tuck inside from the back) I'm inclined not to lump this as a Kingdom re-use/variant.

It's what we like to call "shared engineering". Same transformation but no parts in common.

Emerje
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153103)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 5th, 2023 @ 6:29pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Here are all the mainline deluxes so far

Image

Just missing Mirage and Bumblebee from the listings we have.

I love all 4 of these
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153119)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on January 5th, 2023 @ 8:28pm CST
Isnt that the wrong (but far superior) new Airazor?
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153120)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 5th, 2023 @ 8:29pm CST
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Isnt that the wrong (but far superior) new Airazor?

No, the Airazor that shared engineering with Kingdom Airazor appears to be the SS one, whereas the Cheetor that shares engineering with the Kingdom cheetor appears to be RotB mainline
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153122)
Posted by First-Aid on January 5th, 2023 @ 10:02pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Isnt that the wrong (but far superior) new Airazor?

No, the Airazor that shared engineering with Kingdom Airazor appears to be the SS one, whereas the Cheetor that shares engineering with the Kingdom cheetor appears to be RotB mainline


Does anyone else miss the good ol days where there was only one line and we didn't get confused?

Also, does anyone else remember getting out of bed to EAT Rice Krispies rather than getting out of bed SOUNDING like Rice Krispies?
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153125)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 5th, 2023 @ 11:01pm CST
First-Aid wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Isnt that the wrong (but far superior) new Airazor?

No, the Airazor that shared engineering with Kingdom Airazor appears to be the SS one, whereas the Cheetor that shares engineering with the Kingdom cheetor appears to be RotB mainline


Does anyone else miss the good ol days where there was only one line and we didn't get confused?

Also, does anyone else remember getting out of bed to EAT Rice Krispies rather than getting out of bed SOUNDING like Rice Krispies?
If you sound like Rice Krispies when getting out of bed, consult your doctor or other medical authority right away.

Or get a new mattress. :P
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153126)
Posted by First-Aid on January 5th, 2023 @ 11:09pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
First-Aid wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Isnt that the wrong (but far superior) new Airazor?

No, the Airazor that shared engineering with Kingdom Airazor appears to be the SS one, whereas the Cheetor that shares engineering with the Kingdom cheetor appears to be RotB mainline


Does anyone else miss the good ol days where there was only one line and we didn't get confused?

Also, does anyone else remember getting out of bed to EAT Rice Krispies rather than getting out of bed SOUNDING like Rice Krispies?
If you sound like Rice Krispies when getting out of bed, consult your doctor or other medical authority right away.

Or get a new mattress. :P


I AM a medical authority!
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153127)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 5th, 2023 @ 11:18pm CST
First-Aid wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
First-Aid wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Isnt that the wrong (but far superior) new Airazor?

No, the Airazor that shared engineering with Kingdom Airazor appears to be the SS one, whereas the Cheetor that shares engineering with the Kingdom cheetor appears to be RotB mainline


Does anyone else miss the good ol days where there was only one line and we didn't get confused?

Also, does anyone else remember getting out of bed to EAT Rice Krispies rather than getting out of bed SOUNDING like Rice Krispies?
If you sound like Rice Krispies when getting out of bed, consult your doctor or other medical authority right away.

Or get a new mattress. :P


I AM a medical authority!
Perfect! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153136)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 6th, 2023 @ 6:26am CST
First-Aid wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Isnt that the wrong (but far superior) new Airazor?

No, the Airazor that shared engineering with Kingdom Airazor appears to be the SS one, whereas the Cheetor that shares engineering with the Kingdom cheetor appears to be RotB mainline

Does anyone else miss the good ol days where there was only one line and we didn't get confused?

Also, does anyone else remember getting out of bed to EAT Rice Krispies rather than getting out of bed SOUNDING like Rice Krispies?

I do miss not sounding like Rice Krispies getting out of bed.

But to be fair to the movie figures, the RotB toyline with these specific figures in it were supposed to be released last year, with the SS figures this year. There was supposed to be a year's difference, not side-by-side releases.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153137)
Posted by william-james88 on January 6th, 2023 @ 7:28am CST
Wheeljack is by far the most talked about design of the film. Not only because of how different it is to the G1 design but how different it is to the one we saw in the Bumblebee film, which shows more disregard to continuity (for those still clinging onto that within the live action Transformers films). Well we have more images of it below coming from both Reddit and kentan99 and we can see that the giant glasses can be removed. They are clear plastic though, so they did break in half in one instance, as we see in the images (may have been intentional, rather than accidental, we do not know yet). We also have a shot from PrimevsPrime showing what it may look like with the suspenders part properly transformed. As of now, no one has the instructions, so the accurate look/transformation is not 100% certain.

Let us know if this sways you into probably picking it up if you see him.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153140)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 6th, 2023 @ 8:04am CST
I LOVE every single aspects of that Wheeljack. And if people just can't accept him as "Wheeljack" just call him "Larry" or "Bob." No matter the name, it doesn't change the fact that the bot is a brilliant design with a very groovy vehicle mode.
8-)
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153141)
Posted by truegrit on January 6th, 2023 @ 8:34am CST
I think it's a neat figure as well. The only two things that bother me are

1) The duck mouth. He doesn't need to have the G1 grill/mask. I get it; they want to use mouths to emote. But that particular design is off-putting to me.
2) I wish they had made the highlight color green instead of tan, as a reference to the G1 Wheeljack. A vintage army-ish green would look great on a camper van.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153142)
Posted by cruizerdave on January 6th, 2023 @ 9:10am CST
This is one of the dumbest things I’ve seen. Removable glasses on a robot. Gotta show people he’s the smart robot, we’ll make him a nerd, by giving him glasses. This is such 1980s frat boy thinking it’s ridiculous.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153143)
Posted by First-Aid on January 6th, 2023 @ 9:28am CST
cruizerdave wrote:This is one of the dumbest things I’ve seen. Removable glasses on a robot. Gotta show people he’s the smart robot, we’ll make him a nerd, by giving him glasses. This is such 1980s frat boy thinking it’s ridiculous.


I don't see these as glasses now. The way they are designed, they are more like safety goggles and are similar to the kinds that scientists wear in the laboratory. That kind of adds to that "mad scientist" vibe. I'm curious to see the SS version compared to this one.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153145)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2023 @ 9:35am CST
william-james88 wrote:Image
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153147)
Posted by Emerje on January 6th, 2023 @ 9:55am CST
Removable glasses? Great now we can recreate all our favorite scenes from the movie, like this one:

Image

First-Aid wrote:
cruizerdave wrote:This is one of the dumbest things I’ve seen. Removable glasses on a robot. Gotta show people he’s the smart robot, we’ll make him a nerd, by giving him glasses. This is such 1980s frat boy thinking it’s ridiculous.


I don't see these as glasses now. The way they are designed, they are more like safety goggles and are similar to the kinds that scientists wear in the laboratory. That kind of adds to that "mad scientist" vibe. I'm curious to see the SS version compared to this one.

We should probably wait until we see how he looks in the movie, I doubt the toy could do proper removable glasses without them being big and chunky on a non-SS figure. That's assuming they were meant to be removed in the first place.

Emerje
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153155)
Posted by GrangerPerry on January 6th, 2023 @ 10:36am CST
Hey this is a bit of false advertising, This guy has a giant square peg hole in his forehead, the photo showing him with no hole is photoshopped by half screen mirroring the image making it look like he has a full face under the glasses
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153159)
Posted by Quantum Surge on January 6th, 2023 @ 11:15am CST
Wheeljack the type of silly bloke to say "you wouldn't hit a guy with glasses!" to an ultra-triggered Geewunner/BB movie fanboy
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153169)
Posted by cloudballoon on January 6th, 2023 @ 1:33pm CST
GrangerPerry wrote:Hey this is a bit of false advertising, This guy has a giant square peg hole in his forehead, the photo showing him with no hole is photoshopped by half screen mirroring the image making it look like he has a full face under the glasses


I don't think it's photoshopped, more like half of the glasses/goggle got snapped off.
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153171)
Posted by Ig89ninja on January 6th, 2023 @ 2:00pm CST
Quantum Surge wrote:Wheeljack the type of silly bloke to say "you wouldn't hit a guy with glasses!" to an ultra-triggered Geewunner/BB movie fanboy

Image
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153175)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 6th, 2023 @ 4:44pm CST
cloudballoon wrote:
GrangerPerry wrote:Hey this is a bit of false advertising, This guy has a giant square peg hole in his forehead, the photo showing him with no hole is photoshopped by half screen mirroring the image making it look like he has a full face under the glasses


I don't think it's photoshopped, more like half of the glasses/goggle got snapped off.

Actually they're right if you look at one of the first pictures with the glasses off you do see a square hole
Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline is being Distributed in Turkey + Pics of Smash Changer Optimus Primal (2153176)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2023 @ 4:56pm CST
ZeroWolf wrote:
cloudballoon wrote:
GrangerPerry wrote:Hey this is a bit of false advertising, This guy has a giant square peg hole in his forehead, the photo showing him with no hole is photoshopped by half screen mirroring the image making it look like he has a full face under the glasses


I don't think it's photoshopped, more like half of the glasses/goggle got snapped off.

Actually they're right if you look at one of the first pictures with the glasses off you do see a square hole
Yeah, the pic I quoted to make the DBZ joke is definitely photoshopped.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 220802A"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCATTERSHOT Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Betatron 2016 230903A"
SCATTERSHOT Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction Leader complete AOE 2014 221114A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOTORMASTER Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Menasor 2015 230903A"
MOTORMASTER Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #344 - Journey to the Pegs
Twincast / Podcast #344:
"Journey to the Pegs"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, February 24th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON