Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack!

Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack!

Sunday, November 8th, 2009 12:23am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings, Store News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 59,914

Forum Member Razorclaw0000 finds an interesting Christmas themed Transformer product at a local Target, the Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-pack. Yes, the holidays are approaching, and this gift comes with three unchanged Revenge of the Fallen Robot Heroes, Optimus Prime, Ironhide and Starscream.

Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack!
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack!
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack!
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack!
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack!

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for your latest Transformers news and updates!

Credit(s): Razorclaw0000

This article was last modified on Sunday, November 8th, 2009 12:24am CST

Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018084)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 8th, 2009 @ 12:29am CST
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018123)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on November 8th, 2009 @ 8:39am CST

:grin:
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018133)
Posted by JesWal on November 8th, 2009 @ 9:22am CST
1337W422102 wrote:At least they didn't do what they did to the Star Wars Heroes figures. Those guys got messed up, with candy canes instead of lightsabers and Santa Claus hats... :roll:

Actually they didn't. I got both of those packs for my young nephew and was very pleased to see that they were merely removable add-ons. So he got six perfectly good Galactic heroes for his collection. :)
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018135)
Posted by Kanyon on November 8th, 2009 @ 9:24am CST
Is the dryer included? :D

Will pick this up for sure. Kinda dislike some of the pairings they do for the robot heroes. But not this one :D
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018142)
Posted by omega666 on November 8th, 2009 @ 10:01am CST
Black Bumblebee wrote:You just know there's going to be some poor kid who gets this on Christmas day, and starts crying. "What's wrong, Billy? We got you the three Transformers you said you wanted?" "But, mama... they don't transform!!!"

:grin:

You give these out instead of coal. :o)
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018149)
Posted by It Is Him on November 8th, 2009 @ 11:07am CST
I'd be one happy kid if I got these for the holidays. They remind me of Battle Beasts.
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018150)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 8th, 2009 @ 11:21am CST
I think it's a pretty awesome set at a pretty great price. It's also some of the most overtly christmas themed packaging that I've ever seen on regular TF toys.
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018153)
Posted by Marcdachamp on November 8th, 2009 @ 11:31am CST
Wouldn't mind finding that in my stocking!
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018160)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 8th, 2009 @ 12:06pm CST
JesWal wrote:

Seriously? Phew, good stuff. I might pick up a pack of them now! Thanks!
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018174)
Posted by autobot-jolt on November 8th, 2009 @ 12:40pm CST
Very cute. :lol:
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018191)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on November 8th, 2009 @ 2:23pm CST
Wow. Might just have to get these. :)
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018290)
Posted by Abraxsis on November 8th, 2009 @ 7:33pm CST
omega666 wrote:

:grin:

You give these out instead of coal. :o)

I'd rather get the coal :grin:
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018356)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on November 8th, 2009 @ 11:42pm CST
Abraxsis wrote:
omega666 wrote:

:grin:

You give these out instead of coal. :o)

I'd rather get the coal :grin:

Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018490)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 9th, 2009 @ 11:15am CST
Nemesis Rodimus wrote:That's wrong. I remember Christmas '07, when Transformers was so popular, there were literally no Transformers for us. So on Christmas morn, we opened the gifts, and what did we find? Nearly an entire collection of G1 Robot Heroes. We also each got a Scout-class '07 figure and a Deluxe '07 figure (I got Dropkick and Signal Flare). The point is, if it weren't for Robot Heroes, I would've had only two Transformers for Christmas (from my mom and dad - from the relatives, that's a whole new story :D ).

Love me some Robot Heroes. I have all the G1 figures from that series and even made an RPG out of them using d20s and playing cards.
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018497)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on November 9th, 2009 @ 11:47am CST
1337W422102 wrote:

No way! I just finished writing up a story for an RPG with my ROTF figs! Lol!
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018499)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 9th, 2009 @ 11:49am CST
Nemesis Rodimus wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:

No way! I just finished writing up a story for an RPG with my ROTF figs! Lol!

Heh heh, awesome! Internet high-five!

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Triggerhappy, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Ironhide, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars IRONHIDE Deluxe Class Figure MOC NEW Optimus Maximus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Generations Universe MOC Wheelie Legends Class Mint New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class Caliburst & Slugslinger NEW" on EBAY
Buy "LG 14 Ultra Magnus TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS TAKARA Mint Figure, No Manual, Ok Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen ROTF Legends Wheelie (No Arms)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Class ~ Decepticon TRIGGERHAPPY w/BLOWPIPE ~ Titans Return" on EBAY