Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack!

Transformers News: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack!

Sunday, November 8th, 2009 12:23AM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings, Store News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 57,391

Forum Member Razorclaw0000 finds an interesting Christmas themed Transformer product at a local Target, the Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-pack. Yes, the holidays are approaching, and this gift comes with three unchanged Revenge of the Fallen Robot Heroes, Optimus Prime, Ironhide and Starscream.

Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack!
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack!
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack!
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack!
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack!

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for your latest Transformers news and updates!
Credit(s): Razorclaw0000
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018084)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 8th, 2009 @ 12:29am CST
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018123)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on November 8th, 2009 @ 8:39am CST

:grin:
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018133)
Posted by JesWal on November 8th, 2009 @ 9:22am CST
1337W422102 wrote:At least they didn't do what they did to the Star Wars Heroes figures. Those guys got messed up, with candy canes instead of lightsabers and Santa Claus hats... :roll:

Actually they didn't. I got both of those packs for my young nephew and was very pleased to see that they were merely removable add-ons. So he got six perfectly good Galactic heroes for his collection. :)
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018135)
Posted by Kanyon on November 8th, 2009 @ 9:24am CST
Is the dryer included? :D

Will pick this up for sure. Kinda dislike some of the pairings they do for the robot heroes. But not this one :D
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018142)
Posted by omega666 on November 8th, 2009 @ 10:01am CST
Black Bumblebee wrote:You just know there's going to be some poor kid who gets this on Christmas day, and starts crying. "What's wrong, Billy? We got you the three Transformers you said you wanted?" "But, mama... they don't transform!!!"

:grin:

You give these out instead of coal. :o)
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018149)
Posted by It Is Him on November 8th, 2009 @ 11:07am CST
I'd be one happy kid if I got these for the holidays. They remind me of Battle Beasts.
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018150)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 8th, 2009 @ 11:21am CST
I think it's a pretty awesome set at a pretty great price. It's also some of the most overtly christmas themed packaging that I've ever seen on regular TF toys.
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018153)
Posted by Marcdachamp on November 8th, 2009 @ 11:31am CST
Wouldn't mind finding that in my stocking!
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018160)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 8th, 2009 @ 12:06pm CST
JesWal wrote:

Seriously? Phew, good stuff. I might pick up a pack of them now! Thanks!
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018174)
Posted by autobot-jolt on November 8th, 2009 @ 12:40pm CST
Very cute. :lol:
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018191)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on November 8th, 2009 @ 2:23pm CST
Wow. Might just have to get these. :)
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018290)
Posted by Abraxsis on November 8th, 2009 @ 7:33pm CST
omega666 wrote:

:grin:

You give these out instead of coal. :o)

I'd rather get the coal :grin:
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018356)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on November 8th, 2009 @ 11:42pm CST
Abraxsis wrote:
omega666 wrote:

:grin:

You give these out instead of coal. :o)

I'd rather get the coal :grin:

Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018490)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 9th, 2009 @ 11:15am CST
Nemesis Rodimus wrote:That's wrong. I remember Christmas '07, when Transformers was so popular, there were literally no Transformers for us. So on Christmas morn, we opened the gifts, and what did we find? Nearly an entire collection of G1 Robot Heroes. We also each got a Scout-class '07 figure and a Deluxe '07 figure (I got Dropkick and Signal Flare). The point is, if it weren't for Robot Heroes, I would've had only two Transformers for Christmas (from my mom and dad - from the relatives, that's a whole new story :D ).

Love me some Robot Heroes. I have all the G1 figures from that series and even made an RPG out of them using d20s and playing cards.
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018497)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on November 9th, 2009 @ 11:47am CST
1337W422102 wrote:

No way! I just finished writing up a story for an RPG with my ROTF figs! Lol!
Re: Robot Heroes Stocking Stuffer 3-Pack! (1018499)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 9th, 2009 @ 11:49am CST
Nemesis Rodimus wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:

No way! I just finished writing up a story for an RPG with my ROTF figs! Lol!

Heh heh, awesome! Internet high-five!

Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
"Big Cat Convoy"
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

Buy "Age of Extinction Bumblebee 17 Inch Plush Wrestling Buddy by Transformers New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE RID SHARKTICON DELUXE ROBOTS IN DISGUISE NEW SEALED!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 STINGER Age of Extinction MISB" on EBAY