Rumor: Blink-182's Travis Barker Working On ROTF Soundtrack?

Rumor:  Blink-182's Travis Barker Working On ROTF Soundtrack?

Monday, March 30th, 2009 6:04pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Rumors, People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 27,017

Transformers Live Action Movie Blog- This news is coming across to us from multiple sources Twitter, Blink-182's website, and the TFLAMB... Travis Barker of Blink-182 appears to be working on a track for the Transformers Revenge of the Fallen movie. Information is very vague at this time, and details are... well...minimal.

Travis Barker-
"Listening to a new version of a track I'm playing on for Busta Rhymes for the Transformers 2 soundtrack. S*** is jammin'."

Truth or fiction? Soundtrack, or something else? Discuss below.

Seibetron.com movie news...be here when revenge happens.

Credit(s): D_J_D_99, Twitter, TFLAMB

Re: Rumor: Blink-182's Travis Barker Working On ROTF Soundtrack? (904534)
Posted by Cheetron on March 30th, 2009 @ 6:20pm CDT
I didn't care for the soundtrack for the first movie because they seemed to go with Star Power over the quality of the songs. I hope that they do not make the same mistake with this soundtrack. All I can think of is Stan Bush and Black Lab and how I liked their sings that didn't make the cut.

Still, I've got my fingers crossed.
Re: Rumor: Blink-182's Travis Barker Working On ROTF Soundtrack? (904545)
Posted by Phenotype on March 30th, 2009 @ 6:44pm CDT
Busta Rhymes? What, they couldn't get Soulja Boy? Jesus...
Re: Rumor: Blink-182's Travis Barker Working On ROTF Soundtrack? (904586)
Posted by Solrac333 on March 30th, 2009 @ 7:55pm CDT
why?
Re: Rumor: Blink-182's Travis Barker Working On ROTF Soundtrack? (904622)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 30th, 2009 @ 9:50pm CDT
Remember how i said the movie couldnt get worse, yeah well i think ill shut up now. The first soundtrack sucked so i didnt have any high hopes for the 2nd one. A good movie soundtrack is very rare these days.
Re: Rumor: Blink-182's Travis Barker Working On ROTF Soundtrack? (904658)
Posted by Marcdachamp on March 31st, 2009 @ 2:12am CDT
Barker??? AWESOME!
Re: Rumor: Blink-182's Travis Barker Working On ROTF Soundtrack? (904669)
Posted by darkqueen01 on March 31st, 2009 @ 4:53am CDT
I loved the orchestra soundtrack but never cared for that... other one. Meh. Not my kind of music, but i'm sure there are people out there who will enjoy this.
Re: Rumor: Blink-182's Travis Barker Working On ROTF Soundtrack? (904671)
Posted by Anonymous on March 31st, 2009 @ 4:57am CDT
Oh dear, oh dear.
Re: Rumor: Blink-182's Travis Barker Working On ROTF Soundtrack? (905097)
Posted by Prime Riblet on March 31st, 2009 @ 11:01pm CDT
I pretty much expect modern action movies to have totally crappy soundtracks. They tend to suck, and this looks like it falls right in line with that way of thinking.
Re: Rumor: Blink-182's Travis Barker Working On ROTF Soundtrack? (905161)
Posted by cybercat on April 1st, 2009 @ 6:26am CDT

As it stands, he sounds like he needs a fiber supplement to help that shit not be jammed any more.

HK, who be mad crunk. Yo.
Re: Rumor: Blink-182's Travis Barker Working On ROTF Soundtrack? (906236)
Posted by Skullgrin140 on April 3rd, 2009 @ 1:03pm CDT
Well, after being disappointed by the last movie's soundtrack I am sure my expectations will be grim for this soundtrack sadly...I was really hoping for Stan Bush or Megadeth to be featured in the new movie.

Oh well, on the positive side at least the score will be released too.
Re: Rumor: Blink-182's Travis Barker Working On ROTF Soundtrack? (910119)
Posted by Prime's Trailer on April 14th, 2009 @ 7:47am CDT

Heh. But at least he dropped the 'g' in 'jamming'.
Re: Rumor: Blink-182's Travis Barker Working On ROTF Soundtrack? (913745)
Posted by Anonymous on April 23rd, 2009 @ 12:27am CDT
hellkitty wrote:I love it when white guys misappropriate slang. 'shit is jammin'. Even in my uncool old-lady glow-in-the-dark whiteness, I wince. I think he means what should be said 'shit *be* jammin' (be has a more intensive and permanent sense than 'is' in Standard Black English).

HK, who be mad crunk. Yo.

LOL. As for the soundtrack, the first one was disappointing. Maybe the one good song on there was "What I've Done." And only because it reminded me of Prime's kickass speech at the end every time I heard it. They should include "Citizen Soldier" by 3 Doors Down for Sam's "theme song." on the new one. And "War Machine" by AC/DC for the Decepticons. Or at least for Devastator.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #291 - Til All Are 2021
"Til All Are 2021"
Posted: Sunday, January 2nd, 2022

Buy "TRANSFORMERS WFC SPARKLESS SEEKER ACTION FIGURE WOW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy,  Decepticon Sparkless Bot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix Deseeus Army Drone walmart exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Selects Deep Cover" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron NETFLIX Trilogy Decepticon SPARKLESS BOT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Deseeus Army Drone Netflix Quintesson" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Deluxe Deep Cover - Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Ultra Magnus Cab, Painted Face/Rubber Wheels for Parts, 1986" on EBAY