Transformers News: Seibertron.com's coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2012 starts here! New SDCC galleries: Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro and Constructicon B.A.T.

Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 10:50PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News, Site Articles
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 52,992

With San Diego Comic-Con right around the corner, we here at Seibertron.com would like to treat you with a glimpse of what's to come. The Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank is but one of a few Transformers exclusives available this year at the show. It comes with Destro, Construction B.A.T. and loads of extras including energon cubes, a little soundwave in alt mode and a brief case full of cash. We got ahold of it early in order to bring you this indepth gallery.

Seibertron.com's coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2012 starts here!

San Diego Comic-Con Exclusives Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank

San Diego Comic-Con Exclusives Destro

San Diego Comic-Con Exclusives Constructicon B.A.T.

Re: Seibertron.com's coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2012 starts here! New SDCC galleries: Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro and Constructicon B.A.T. (1399126)
Posted by Anonymous on July 10th, 2012 @ 11:04pm CDT
Dat G.I. Joe-scaled Soundwave w/cassettes.
Re: Seibertron.com's coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2012 starts here! New SDCC galleries: Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro and Constructicon B.A.T. (1399129)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on July 10th, 2012 @ 11:11pm CDT
Wait… the Shockwave "cannon" is a slide-on/off piece? Oh hell. That thing is cool and so are the little Soundwave and cassettes, but not $100+ mark-up cool. If I can grab one on HTS I'll get it, but otherwise somebody is going to cast that Shockwave cannon slider at some point
Re: Seibertron.com's coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2012 starts here! New SDCC galleries: Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro and Constructicon B.A.T. (1399132)
Posted by rpetras on July 10th, 2012 @ 11:23pm CDT
This set WILL be mine!

I picked up all the new model HISS tanks in black, red and blue just to have a reasonable display. (and maybe a FEW Joes and Cobras to go with them ;) )
Re: Seibertron.com's coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2012 starts here! New SDCC galleries: Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro and Constructicon B.A.T. (1399171)
Posted by Va'al on July 11th, 2012 @ 3:58am CDT
Ha! They have Euros in the suitcase!
Re: Seibertron.com's coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2012 starts here! New SDCC galleries: Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro and Constructicon B.A.T. (1399196)
Posted by euphoricallydead on July 11th, 2012 @ 7:48am CDT
I would love to see someone build a custom H.I.S.S. that transforms into Shockwave.
Re: Seibertron.com's coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2012 starts here! New SDCC galleries: Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro and Constructicon B.A.T. (1399206)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 11th, 2012 @ 8:28am CDT
The front of the tank is Shockwave's eye. That is so goofy and awesome.
Re: Seibertron.com's coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2012 starts here! New SDCC galleries: Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro and Constructicon B.A.T. (1399209)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 11th, 2012 @ 8:33am CDT
Another homerun! I wonder if they will jump into some GI JOE team members and Autobots together.

Easy enough would be the Prime HISS tank (even though Prime was technically on the cons/Cobra's side at that time).

Or they could use the VAMP and go Hound, or a jet and go Aerialbot or Jetfire. Even a motorcycle repaint as Arcee.

Lots of ideas to do, even though they won't all be as great as these first two seem to have worked out.
Re: Seibertron.com's coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2012 starts here! New SDCC galleries: Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro and Constructicon B.A.T. (1399253)
Posted by Dagon on July 11th, 2012 @ 11:27am CDT
This, as an exclusive, looks terrific. I bought the briefly stocked Retaliation HISS, and it's not a very nice toy, and it's really, really lacking a lot. The SDCC one looks so much better and looks like it 'does' more. I'd like to get one.
Re: Seibertron.com's coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2012 starts here! New SDCC galleries: Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro and Constructicon B.A.T. (1399280)
Posted by Megatron000 on July 11th, 2012 @ 1:27pm CDT
lmao loving the cassette accessories
Re: Seibertron.com's coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2012 starts here! New SDCC galleries: Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro and Constructicon B.A.T. (1399353)
Posted by vegetacron on July 11th, 2012 @ 7:31pm CDT
Awesome idea, and the GI Joe parts of this toy are just badass! But the ultimate deal killer here for the $100+ price tag is the fact that the tank does not transform in Shockwave.

So, great GI Joe toy. Fail Transformer toy, but i'll give it an extra star for the extras.

As a GJ Joe Exclusive 10/10

As a Transformers Exclusive 2/10

As a Transformers/GI Joe crossover Exclusive: 4/10 (Would have given a 5 but the fact that it doesn't transform is a totally buzzkill)
Re: Seibertron.com's coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2012 starts here! New SDCC galleries: Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro and Constructicon B.A.T. (1399363)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on July 11th, 2012 @ 8:27pm CDT
$100 for that????? Sure it is kind of cool but $100 for THAT????
Re: Seibertron.com's coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2012 starts here! New SDCC galleries: Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank with Destro and Constructicon B.A.T. (1399430)
Posted by Seibertron on July 11th, 2012 @ 10:51pm CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:$100 for that????? Sure it is kind of cool but $100 for THAT????

It's $70

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Tf Transformers Generations Decepticon Vortex Tg04 Blue Thikas - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 17 minutes 44 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNITED UN-20 GENERATIONS RUMBLE & FRENZY - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 19 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Generations Swindle Bruticus Series 01 #005 NOSC - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 19 minutes 5 seconds
Bombshell PACKET Sticker Decal Sheet Stickers G1 Transformers Vintage - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 25 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Generations Leader Combiner Wars 2015 Ultra Magnus - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 31 minutes 21 seconds
Action Blu-ray 3D Lot - Men in Black 3 (Used) Transformers Dark of the Moon 3D - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 39 minutes 47 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS LOT AS SHOWN STARSCREAM GROOVE HOT ROD - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 40 minutes 32 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations - Fall of Cybertron - Deluxe, Onslaught... NOSC - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 40 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #185 - Carnage in Troja Major