Monday, July 27th, 2020 12:14am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Emerje   Views: 29,221

If you've been holding off on picking up the latest Deluxe offerings from Earthrise, Studio Series or even Siege hoping to find a good price then Target may have the deal you've been waiting for! All week Target will be selling any Generations Deluxes figures for $16.99 in stores and online (though online stock is a bit limited, but it can be used on pre-orders). Unfortunately, this deal does not work with Cyberverse Deluxe.

Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings

Not enough savings? Then head over to Circle in the Target app where you'll find two great offers. One is for $10 off an in-store purchase total of $50 or more and the other is for $10 off a pickup or drive up purchase total of $40 or more. I can confirm this sale will stack with the $50 Circle savings.

Additionally, thanks to Seibertronian Slashercon for pointing out that Amazon is matching this sale on some figures as we've seen them do on occasion in the past.

Ironworks
Cliffjumper
Hoist
Wheeljack (currently out of stock)

Were you able to take advantage of these sales or no of any other great deals out there? Let us know in the Energon Pub Forums!

Credit(s): Target ad, Slashercon on Seibertron

This article was last modified on Monday, July 27th, 2020 1:50am CDT

Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073808)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on July 27th, 2020 @ 1:42am CDT
Still don't want to pay $17 for that guy. If I ever see him for $10 I'll bite.
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073809)
Posted by Emerje on July 27th, 2020 @ 1:48am CDT
Sowndwave76 wrote:Man, for the most part I like the look of Cliffjumper, just wish they would've made the front of the car shorter so he didn't look so much like a hobbit in bot mode.
Still don't want to pay $17 for that guy. If I ever see him for $10 I'll bite.

Are there other Deluxe class Generations figures you want because between the sale and the extra $10 off you can practically get Cliffjumper for free with two other Deluxes. I picked up Ironworks, Hoist, and Cliffjumper for $41 and some change total using these deals.

Emerje
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073810)
Posted by Killerewok on July 27th, 2020 @ 2:04am CDT
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073811)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on July 27th, 2020 @ 2:22am CDT
Emerje wrote:
Still don't want to pay $17 for that guy. If I ever see him for $10 I'll bite.

Emerje

Yeah, thanks for that heads-up... I didn't really think about that with the additional deal.
The problem is that I'd consider getting the Allicon, Smokescreen, Prowl, and Ironhide, and none of that's possible... Which is fine; I've preordered the conehead 2 pack, and have Thrust and SS '86 figures to look forward to. I'm hoping to get the Walmart exclusive Soundwave as well.
But again, thanks!
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073814)
Posted by Emerje on July 27th, 2020 @ 2:38am CDT
Killerewok wrote:Are the circle deals regional? These links don’t go anywhere for me, and they don’t appear in the app. Speaking specifically of the $10 off $40 or $50 deals.

Shouldn't be. Try logging into Target.com and then going to Circle, it shows up at the top of the page for me.

Emerje
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073818)
Posted by Killerewok on July 27th, 2020 @ 4:04am CDT
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

They might be regional or targeted, they are no where to be found for me. NJ, USA fwiw. Not on the app, desktop or mobile site.
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073819)
Posted by bovinefromspace on July 27th, 2020 @ 5:41am CDT
Killerewok wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

I'm in NJ as well. I used the $10 off $50 in-store coupon last week but never got the $10 off $40 coupon.
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073822)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on July 27th, 2020 @ 8:23am CDT
I'm in the Chicago area and the $10 off $40 deal works for me.
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073825)
Posted by Dinobot4ever on July 27th, 2020 @ 9:03am CDT
I’m located in SC and only got the $10 off of $40+ pick up/drive up Circle offer. Love to use it but my two Targets have next to nothing for Transformers available to order (which I find hard to believe). Don’t have the $10 off of $50+ in store offer.

Looks like I’m out of luck ...
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073826)
Posted by william-james88 on July 27th, 2020 @ 9:16am CDT
Emerje wrote:
Still don't want to pay $17 for that guy. If I ever see him for $10 I'll bite.

Emerje

Obviously, the only issue here is you are betting on target to get the rest of the deluxes you want.
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073827)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 27th, 2020 @ 9:17am CDT
Neither of the 10$ off offers show up for me. I was going to preorder Topspin, but with 3$ off and 6$ shipping I’ll just wait and get it elsewhere.

Was hoping the local target had Offroad Bee, but they just had the other deluxes from the wave.
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073829)
Posted by Quantum Surge on July 27th, 2020 @ 10:04am CDT
I wish this worked on Cyberverse because I already got the current Studio Series and Earthrise figures and have to wait for the next wave.
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073832)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on July 27th, 2020 @ 10:22am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Also, unless I am mistaken, Target deals with assortment numbers rather than UPCs for their returns. Meaning you can stock up on deluxes at this price, to later exchange with for the new deluxes that come up later in the year. It's like pre buying this year's output.

Also a good point, but still a bit risky. The $10 off $50 doesn't end until Aug. 29th...
With different online retailers giving various release (or maybe shipping) dates, does anyone know when the next wave of ER is due?
I know times have changed, but it wasn't completely unusual in the past for figures to start popping up earlier than expected (without the hassles of not being in a store's system).
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073836)
Posted by Unicron Magnus on July 27th, 2020 @ 11:16am CDT
For some reason, every figure that I've purchased at my local Target since Titans Return has had QC issues. Even before that, every figure with issues came from that Target. :(

It makes me wonder if they buy cases of factory seconds or something...
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073837)
Posted by Tuned Agent on July 27th, 2020 @ 11:20am CDT
Hey look, a sale right after I bought ER Wheeljack. :HEADHURTS:

I'll be keeping my eyes open for SS Roadbuster, though.
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073841)
Posted by Cobotron on July 27th, 2020 @ 11:40am CDT
Thanks to you all and Brickseek I was able to run out to a Target this morning and nab Sky Lynx. the nice fella was more than happy to run in back and dig the figure out of the "U Boat" And plug in the code for the 10 off 50 Circle coupon.

Thanks for the help Seiberfriends!!! ;)^

Edit: Also not sure if this was brought up but, on-shelf, it appeared the 16.99 Deluxe sale applied to Cyberverse Deluxes as well.
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073844)
Posted by concrusher792 on July 27th, 2020 @ 11:49am CDT
Knightdale NC Target has the clone 2 packs for 50%. Hadn’t seen it included with the Deluxe sale info.
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073848)
Posted by notirishman on July 27th, 2020 @ 12:18pm CDT
bovinefromspace wrote:
Killerewok wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

I'm in the NY area, and I see neither.
Emerje, if you don't mind me asking, what state are you in for both to show up?
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073849)
Posted by Dinobot4ever on July 27th, 2020 @ 12:26pm CDT
Tuned Agent wrote:Hey look, a sale right after I bought ER Wheeljack. :HEADHURTS:

I'll be keeping my eyes open for SS Roadbuster, though.

Did you buy Wheeljack from Target? If it has been within 14 days, you can price match him to the sale.

https://help.target.com/help/subcategor ... earch+help
Re: Steal of a Deal: $16.99 Generations Deluxes at Target this Week Plus Extra Circle Savings (2073855)
Posted by Dinobot4ever on July 27th, 2020 @ 12:46pm CDT
And plug in the code for the 10 off 50 Circle coupon.

Hmmm. Maybe there is a code or maybe the associate rang it up as a price match ... I’ll simply ask and show the Circle image that Emerje shared with us earlier in the thread. Not all hope is lost ...

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers BATTLE CORE OPTIMUS PRIME Combiner Wars Voyager White 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Autobot Infinitus & Sentinel Prime 100%" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Voyager Class Technobot Scattershot MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars KO Blast Off" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Scattershot Figure Box#1" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers RODIMUS PRIME Generations Titanium Die-cast Series 2006 OPEN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Barricade Takara Tomy Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Grand Scourge" on EBAY