Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off!

Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off!

Sunday, April 18th, 2021 2:23pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 27,323

Greetings, Transformer fans! Thanks to the efforts of two fellow Seibertronians, Dr. Caelus and EmoTim, we bring to you the news of a nice online sale at Target in the U.S. First, there's two Earthrise figures, Voyager Class Snapdragon, and Leader Class Doubledealer, both at a 50% off discount! This makes Snapdragon $13.49, and Doubledealer just $22.49. But the big deal is the relatively new Transformers/X-Men Collaborative Ultimate X-Panse figure, which is also 50% off, making this transforming X-Jet figure in its 90s style packaging just $32.49! This is an awesome deal on this figure, which only began shipping weeks ago.

You can order any of these by clicking on the pictures below. Snap them up while you can!

Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off!

Credit(s): Target

Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102227)
Posted by william-james88 on April 18th, 2021 @ 3:51pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Sounds like Buzzworthy Bumblebee was a good seller then after all

If anybody wants to come over to my neck of the woods and clear this stuff out, so hopefully we can get some more SS and Kingdom I'd be much obliged.

Theres no indication that selling the Buzzworthy toys in your area will result in target ordering more of the lines that are not Buzzworthy.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102229)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 18th, 2021 @ 3:55pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

Yeah to me, that would get the opposite result.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102235)
Posted by Bounti76 on April 18th, 2021 @ 4:18pm CDT
Looks like Doubledealer is sold out already.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102243)
Posted by sol magnus on April 18th, 2021 @ 5:24pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:Looks like Doubledealer is sold out already.

That's okay, he's 19.99 at Ollies.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102245)
Posted by william-james88 on April 18th, 2021 @ 5:42pm CDT

It depends on location but it's clearly not the universal shelfwarmer many fans feared. Bumblebee and Optimus are the faces on the franchise, they sell.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102246)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 18th, 2021 @ 5:49pm CDT
For what it's worth, depending on where you are, your Target may not be stocking toys, or toys beyond kid-friendly stuff, because they don't want people shopping there. Pandemic and such.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102259)
Posted by Bounti76 on April 18th, 2021 @ 7:52pm CDT
sol magnus wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:Looks like Doubledealer is sold out already.

That's okay, he's 19.99 at Ollies.

If you have an Ollie's in your state, I suppose that's worth looking into. Not everyone does.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102262)
Posted by sol magnus on April 18th, 2021 @ 8:28pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:Looks like Doubledealer is sold out already.

That's okay, he's 19.99 at Ollies.

Fair enough. I don't know that you have Ollies in your state, but you might. I was just trying to help.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102263)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 18th, 2021 @ 9:03pm CDT
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102264)
Posted by YRQRM0 on April 18th, 2021 @ 10:33pm CDT
I figured Xspanse wouldn't stay full-price. Kinda bummed I didn't wait for Double Dealer, but it's alright.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102266)
Posted by Bounti76 on April 18th, 2021 @ 10:48pm CDT
sol magnus wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:Looks like Doubledealer is sold out already.

That's okay, he's 19.99 at Ollies.

I appreciate that- really, I'm just jealous that Ollie's isn't available to me :lol: , they've had some fantastic deals. Though we are getting a Five Below in my town, which is the first time they've been open in my state. I know they've had Transformers there before.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102269)
Posted by Quantum Surge on April 19th, 2021 @ 12:13am CDT
Since I already have Kingdom Wave 2 on the way/already on my shelves, I decided to get Ultimate X-Spanse as well as FINALLY own a copy of Age of Extinction. Kind of happy to finally own a Collaborative toy since despite me liking Ghostbusters and Back to the Future, I'm not as big of a fan of either franchise as a whole as I am with X-Men (and Marvel in general).
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102276)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 19th, 2021 @ 1:43am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Kinda annoyed I paid full price for X-Spanse now.... but what’s done is done. >:oP

Ditto bro, ditto.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102282)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on April 19th, 2021 @ 3:20am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Ditto bro, ditto.

If you bought him at Target in the last month or so, they will reverse price match sometimes.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102439)
Posted by william-james88 on April 20th, 2021 @ 10:31am CDT
Wow, what a champ, this post made me laugh real hard

Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102441)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on April 20th, 2021 @ 10:36am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Wow, what a champ, this post made me laugh real hard

I'm assuming that was a gag and Ollies didn't really have them, right?
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102442)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 20th, 2021 @ 10:36am CDT
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102445)
Posted by sol magnus on April 20th, 2021 @ 10:41am CDT
That's absurd. Just...absurd.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102454)
Posted by o.supreme on April 20th, 2021 @ 11:31am CDT
What's sad is, just for fun, I did a rough calculation to both rent a car and Drive OR FLY with roundtrip ticket to the nearest Ollies from me which is 2000 miles away (4000 round trip), and I still would end up paying about the same, perhaps a little more than the $600 Haslab price. (If it were real that is), and even then, there would be no guaranty.

But even though it was all done in fun, it does still bring to light the distribution issues and inequality that still exist.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Select Figures on Sale at Target for 50% Off! (2102458)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 20th, 2021 @ 11:44am CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Wow, what a champ, this post made me laugh real hard

I'm assuming that was a gag and Ollies didn't really have them, right?

They shouldn't. At least not this soon. Receipt or it didn't happen. [-(

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Shattered Glass Combiner Wars Ratchet BotCon 2016 repro stickers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus - War for Cybertron Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander ULTRA MAGNUS UK STOCK NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Star Hammer Wheel Jack Cyberverse UK Stock NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Limited DOUBLE PUNCH / Botcon Japan 98 Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2008 Transformers Attendee Exclusive Shattered Glass Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Spinister" on EBAY