Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio

Transformers News: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio

Thursday, January 12th, 2017 4:41PM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: D-Maximus_Prime   Views: 39,386

Transformers at the Moon are at it again with the recovering of old audio from the original G1 Sunbow cartoon, this time in the form of audio from episode 7 'Fire in the Sky!' This is a little bit of a unique situation, as the original audio was actually sent to the animators and just never used. Moonbug can explain below:
The audio is from an original slugged cassette and if from the sessions when Skyfire was still referred to as Jetfire. This audio was never used in the final released version.

From what we have been told by those in the industry, slugged tapes mean that the animation was done and thus any missing scene we find on those tapes means that there should (90% likelihood) have been animation produced that may still exist on a tape somewhere.

You can check out the video embedded below, along with a transcript of the missing dialogue. Enjoy!

#### Extended Scene ####
SKYWARP: We... we found something!
MEGATRON: So you did. Starscream, I want a clearer look.
STARSCREAM: You shall have it, leader.
MEGATRON: It appears to be a robot of unknown classification.

*NEW* RUMBLE: Look out -- You'll damage him! Let me do it ..
*NEW* STARSCREAM: Stay back! I've had enough of your bungling today! Wha---?!
*NEW* MEGATRON: Rumble's right -- I don't want the creature damaged. We may be able to revive him!
MEGATRON: With his size and probable strength, he will make an excellent Decepticon!

#### Extended Scene with switched audio ####
THUNDERCRACKER: Whatever it is, being on ice kept it fresh.
SKYWARP: But not perfect. Info center's down.
SOUNDWAVE: Also, cybermotor relays are useless **MOVED IN FINAL VERSION**
STARSCREAM: Then give him 50.000 volts to activate his memory monitor!
MEGATRON: Starscream, why are you so concerned about this creature?
STARSCREAM: Because I knew him once, a long time ago on Cybertron. Again! This time a million volts!

*NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: Converting wrist unit to nuclear-fusion cannon ... and ... firing!

STARSCREAM: Memory monitor activating!
MEGATRON: You knew him?
STARSCREAM: His name is Jetfire.

#### Extended Scene ####
STARSCREAM: Jetfire and I were both explorers from Cybertron.
MEGATRON:That must have been shortly before our final falling-out with the Autobots.

*NEW* MEGATRON: They refused to join us in our conquest of the universe so we declared war on them and all their weakling breed.

STARSCREAM: Yes. Skyfire and I were exploring what was an uncharted planet at that time. This one. Earth.

#### Extended Scene ####
JETFIRE: Aaahh... aahh... What happened? Starscream... it's you. You have... rescued me. But where am I? This is not Cybertron.
STARSCREAM: No. This is Earth, where you crashed many years ago.

*NEW* JETFIRE: How long have I been ... dysfunctional?
*NEW* STARSCREAM: Too long! Much has changed Jetfire.
*NEW* JETFIRE: But I will soon be operational again and we will resume our scientific explorations!

MEGATRON: I am Megatron, Jetfire.

#### Extended Scene ####
SKYFIRE: Destruction to all Autobots!

*NEW* IRONHIDE: He's a Decepticon!
*NEW* PRIME: Seek cover and return fire!
*NEW* IRONHIDE: You can dish it out, big fellah, but can you take it?!

SPARKPLUG WITWICKY: Hit the ice, Spike! He's gonna fire again!
SPIKE WITWICKY: Dad, help!!

#### Extended Scene ####
OPTIMUS PRIME:Possibly. There are hundreds of tunnels down here!
SPIKE WITWICKY: Please, help!

*NEW* SPARKPLUG: Can you hear us!

CLIFFJUMPER: Spike and Sparkplug!
OPTIMUS PRIME: Cliffjumper, be cautious!
Credit(s): Transformers At The Moon
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1852209)
Posted by Insurgent on January 13th, 2017 @ 5:00am CST
This is worth listening to just to hear the characters using the name Jetfire.
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1872141)
Posted by fenrir72 on April 5th, 2017 @ 11:19pm CDT

More Fire in the Mountain. Seems like even reflector was part of the mix and TC had more exchanges with Skyfire and giving us more exposure to his somewhat wavering commitment to the decepticon cause.
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1872145)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 5th, 2017 @ 11:35pm CDT
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1872149)
Posted by fenrir72 on April 5th, 2017 @ 11:54pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:The... The Laserbeak caws in that video are definitely not done by Frank Welker, but instead by Chris Latta! :shock:

You can tell? Is it in the script? I thought Welker owned all those animal effects? That guy is so AMAZING! I shudder to think who would replace him when he's gone. :(
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1872166)
Posted by WreckerJack on April 6th, 2017 @ 2:32am CDT
Transformers at the Moon has recovered an extended and deleted scene from G1 episode: Fire On The Mountain. Despite being recorded in the 1980's the sound quality is very clear. This audio was probably not used due to Jetfire's name being changed to Skyfire due to copyright issues. Transformers at the Moon explains more:

[quote]This video contains the cut and altered studio audio from the Transformers Generations One cartoon episode Fire On The Mountain. The audio has been taken from an original unslugged cassette tape and is audio from sessions when Skyfire was still referred to as Jetfire. This audio was never used in the final released version.[/quote]

If you would like to download or view the official script, you may do so here.

[quote]
#### Wally Burr Intro ####
WALLY: 700-06, err, Transformers Fire on the mountain at the top

#### "Jetfire" version ####
WHEELJACK: Bingo!
SIDESWIPE: It's Jetfire!

#### "Jetfire" version ####
WHEELJACK: Jetfire, are you warm enough to transform?

#### "Jetfire" version ####
MEGATRON: It's that traitor Jetfire!

#### "Jetfire" version ####
BRAWN:We've got it covered, Jetfire.

#### "Jetfire" version ####
WINDCHARGER: I'm contacting Jetfire.

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
SETUP:
WINDCHARGER: Remind me to discuss your definition of fun sometime. I'm contacting Skyfire.

*NEW* SKYWARP: Wake up! Company's coming ... It's Jetfire,
*NEW* JERFIRE: Wow! That crystal must have incredible power to melt steel like that!
*NEW* STARSCREAM: Transform and attack!
*NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: I don't take orders from you, Starworm!
*NEW* STARSCREAM: So be it! Who needs your pitiful help anyway?
*NEW* JETFIRE: Nice try, but no class!
*NEW* STARSCREAM: (cackling) The fool forgets those are heat-seeking missiles!
*NEW* JETFIRE: You fellas ought to remember you're pretty hot stuff yourselves!
*NEW* SKYWARP: Oh no!!!!
*NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: I guess those idiots need my help after all!
LASERBEAK: (caw)
WINDCHARGER: Too close for comfort! Come in, Jetfire!
*NEW* JETFIRE: Hang on, little buddy, I've got company!
*NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: If we weren't enemies, Jetfire, I'd thank you for taking care of that fool Starscream but this is Decepticon airspace ... so cut out or be cut down!
*NEW* WINDCHARGER: Hey, Jetfire, that's exactly what's gonna happen to me and Brawn if you don't get back here and get us out!
JETFIRE: Read you loud and clear, little buddy! I'm switchin' on my afterburners!
BRAWN: Ouch! Hey, that's murder on my audio receptors!
*NEW* MEGATRON: (chuckling) Excellent, Soundwave! It's your turn next Reflector
MEGATRON: You're celebrating too soon, Brawn.
*NEW* BRAWN: Mistake, Megatron! Never send in a camera to do the work of a steam shovel!
*NEW* REFLECTOR: He tripped my automatic transform mechanism!
*NEW* BRAWN: Get the picture?
*NEW* MEGATRON: You're celebrating too soon Brawn
MEGATRON: Finish him, Soundwave!
########################

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
SETUP:
WINDCHARGER: Speakin' of friends, let's go back to headquarters and rustle up a few more. We've got somethin' big on our hands!
*NEW* JETFIRE: I'm with you!
JETFIRE: Okay, everyone. Buckle up for safety. Next stop: Peru!
########################

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
VARIOUS: *Extended cries*
########################

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
SETUP
OPTIMUS PRIME: Now, Autobots! Finish 'em off!

*NEW* IRONHIDE: We's love to Prime but we can't see 'em!
*NEW* WHEELJACK: Hey! This doesn't feel like a Decepticon!
BRAWN: Just what I always wanted!
########################

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
SETUP
BRAWN: Bring that back, you birdbrain!
MEGATRON: No one does that to me and continues to function!
*NEW* BRAWN: Well ex-cuuuse me!
*NEW* SOUNDWAVE: Say good-bye, Autobots!
*NEW* PRIME: Goodbye, Soundwave!
*NEW* IRONHIDE: Hey! I told you that didn't feel like a Decepticon!
LUISA: Help!
########################

#### Casey Kasem was not present at during the session ####
*NEW* WALLY: We skip, er, Casey Kasem and we go to 137 Spike and one ...
SPIKE WITWICKY:
What's this Crystal of Power?
########################

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
LUISA: This secret passageway leads to the Inca temple.
*NEW* LUISA: Hurry, before the evil robots use the crystal to destroy your friends!
SOUNDWAVE: Ravage, eject. Operation: elimination.
########################

#### EXTENDED VFX ####
SETUP:
Megatron causes an avalanche towards the villagers
VARIOUS: *extended*
OPTIMUS PRIME: Autobots, weapons ready
########################

#### "Jetfire" version ####
MEGATRON: Starscream and Thundercracker, Jetfire is an excellent catch.
########################

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
SETUP:
Megatron fires the new weapon frame at a hill, causing the top of it to evaporate.

*NEW* SOUNDWAVE: Ultrasonic tempering of weapon frame complete, Megatron
*NEW* MEGATRON: Exactly what I have longed to hear
MEGATRON: (Laughs) Perfect! Absolute perfection!
*NEW* PRIME: Attention Autobots! I've just received word from Spike that Jetfire's hurt! There's danager ahead! Dead ahead!
*NEW* LAZERBEAK: (Caw)
BUMBLEBEE: Unbelievable, Spike.
########################

#### EXTENDED RAVAGE SFX ####
RAVAGE: SFX
########################

#### EXTENDED SCENE ####
LUISA: Bumblebee, be careful!
*NEW* BRAWN: Windcharger! You see what I see? Our old pal, Laserbeak!
*NEW* WINDCHARGER: Let's give him something to sqawk about!
*NEW* BRAWN: Yee-hawww!!!
LASERBEAK: (car)
MEGATRON: (Chuckles wickedly)
*NEW* BRAWN: Hurry up Windcharger, we'll loose him!
WINDCHARGER: Uh, Brawn? We just found him again!
*NEW* LAZERBEAK: (caw)
########################[/quote]
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1872178)
Posted by Cyberpath on April 6th, 2017 @ 4:39am CDT
Thanks again for taking the time to remaster and upload these!

The show's voice-actors and the people who processed their voices were equally talented.

Love that episode btw.
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1872196)
Posted by Insurgent on April 6th, 2017 @ 7:00am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:

You can tell. All the con Cassettes are done by Welker, but those Laserbeaks are clearly Latta. You can tell by the starscream-esque whine to it at the end of each scream.

And I wish I could see Welker doing Ravage. I nearly cracked up laughing at that.
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1872236)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 6th, 2017 @ 9:00am CDT
Insurgent wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:

Yeah, I'm genuinely shocked, here. I mean, I and everyone always just thought all the animal voices were done by Welker because, well, it's Welker. But those Laserbeak caws in that video are very definitely done by Latta. Could he, instead of Welker, have been Laserbeak all this time and we just never knew it? Could both of them have just shared the role, filling in for each other in various episodes? Thanks to this video, we've now just discovered a 30+ year old mystery!
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1872254)
Posted by Insurgent on April 6th, 2017 @ 10:25am CDT
Maybe latta was just filling in for that day if Welker wasn't there? I mean, with all the post processing, it's impossible to tell as the Starscream whine is not in Laserbeak. I need to listen to some in show audio of the bird now, to compare.

EDIT: Holy Fudgsticks! I'm listening out, and I can hear the Starscream whine in Laserbeaks voice here! How has this been missed all these years????

Because the embedded playback broke.

Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1872265)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 6th, 2017 @ 11:16am CDT
Insurgent wrote:Maybe latta was just filling in for that day if Welker wasn't there?
But he was there. We can hear Megatron, Soundwave, and Skywarp in some of the same dialogue readings as Laserbeak and Starscream. The actors of the G1 cartoon all scenes read together in the same room.

Insurgent wrote:EDIT EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I've just looked on Laserbeak's wiki page, he's already listed as being voiced by Latta. :HEADHURTS:
Heh, yeah. This discovery has gotten Chris McFeely going through all of the G1 animal voices to figure out which ones were and were not Welker after all.
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1875857)
Posted by Va'al on April 20th, 2017 @ 3:13pm CDT
The twins are at it again, as Transformers @ The Moon uploads another recovered clip from the original Sunbow Generation 1 cartoon series - this time, we dip into the Dinobot pile, with War of the Dinobots! The script can be seen in an excerpt below, fully and downloadable here, and heard in the embedded clip just after this line.

[quote]This video contains audio that was cut from the Transformers Generation One episode War of the Dinobots. The audio has been taken from an original cassette tape from the original recording sessions. You can read a transcript of the dialogue in the description below

The full script is available to download thanks to Jim Sorenson and Chris McFeely

#### Wally Burr Intro ####
*NEW* WALLY: Ah this is Transformers War of the Dinobots 700-07

#### Extended Scene ####
OPTIMUS PRIME: I always worry about the Decepticons, Spike. Autobots, transform.
CHIP: Thanks for comin' so fast. According to my calculations, the meteor should hit sometime tonight.

*NEW* HOUND: Maybe I can help Chip. I'll make a hologram of the meteor's final destination. Here! It will land in that deserted section of the city in 7 thousand astro-seconds.

OPTIMUS PRIME: The meteor could be an energy source of incalculable strength.
IRONHIDE: Then we'd better get to it before the Decepticons do.

#### Extended Scene ####
MEGATRON: Soundwave, discover the Dinobots' soft spots.
SOUNDWAVE: As you command, Megatron.
*NEW* LAZERBEAK: [shriek]
*NEW* RAVAGE: [snarls]

#### Extended Scene ####
OPTIMUS PRIME: Everyone, take cover!

*NEW* LAZERBEAK: [shriek]

IRONHIDE: Spike, move it!

#### Extended Scene ####
MEGATRON: Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker! Transport the meteorite to the place I've selected.

*NEW* MEGATRON: The rest of you join them -- while I remain behind to discuss a plan with our brilliant Dinobot allies.

MEGATRON: If it please you, o superior ones, might one as unworthy as I suggest a course of action to assist in the destruction of our enemy Optimus Prime?

#### Extended Scene ####
WHEELJACK: If this fragment is typical, the meteorite is just cooking with unstable energies. It's liable to explode at any second.
TRAILBREAKER: Not if I can help it!

*NEW* TRAILBREAKER: I really got a bang out of that! [laughts]

CHIP CHASE:If the whole meteorite explodes...
WHEELJACK: there's no telling what might happen.

#### Extended Scene ####
SIDESWIPE: Great! I 'm finally gonna get in a fight!
*NEW* PROWL: Wind? My motor reflex circuits weren't prepared for wind!

#### Extended Scene ####
OPTIMUS PRIME: I do not want to fight you, but you leave me no choice.
*NEW* MEGATRON: Megatron calling Starscream, our Dinobots have triumphed! I shall rejoin you now.
OPTIMUS PRIME: Please! This is senseless! We are friends!

#### Body English Scene ####
*NEW* WALLY: Good and the B dialogue trying to get up, body english for 95, b dialogue take onw
PRIME: [body english]
GRIMLOCK: Goodbye, friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!
PRIME: [body english]
SLUDGE: Optimus Prime ... terminated?

#### MISSING Scene ####
*NEW* CHIP: No word yet from Optimus Prime yet, Wheeljack?
*NEW* SPIKE: Don't worry about Optimus, Chip, he can handle anything ... especially when he's got the help of three loyal Dinobots[/quote]
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1876539)
Posted by Va'al on April 23rd, 2017 @ 5:08am CDT
The latest clip from the deleted audio scenes from the Sunbow Generation 1 Transformers cartoon is in fact a personal recording session between director Wally Burr and voice actor Frank Welker, as they try getting the purrfect pitch for Soundwave's cassette companion Ravage. Check it out below!

[quote]The audio contained within this video has been taken from an original cassette recording of a one-to-one studio session between Wally Burr (directing) and Frank Welker (performing), with the tape dated 9th August 1984.

The session features vocoded effects for Ravage and is from the Transformers Generation One series. The audio was recorded during the Season One sessions and was added to the end of a cassette containing the unslugged audio for War of the Dinobots along with audio of the Hound / Rumble fight from the episode More Than Meets The Eye.

This is the original audio from the tape.[/quote]

Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1876556)
Posted by Deadput on April 23rd, 2017 @ 7:48am CDT
Am I the only one who keeps misthinking that Wally voiced Blurr?
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1876607)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on April 23rd, 2017 @ 1:07pm CDT
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1876614)
Posted by Va'al on April 23rd, 2017 @ 1:20pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Should we rename this thread something more along the lines of "Sunbow G1 Deleted scene audio" since we are getting so many of these now?

I thought I had!
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1878077)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on April 28th, 2017 @ 4:24pm CDT
Transformers At The Moon is at it once again, this time bringing us extended and deleted audio from the Sunbow G1 Episode "The Ultimate Doom Part 1." This nearly 5 minute long video includes some lines by Wally Burr when Dan Gilvezan was not present, as well as the full "Human Horde" section that was spliced up in the final reading. Take a listen below, as we continue to get these awesome recordings of the series that started it all!

Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1884796)
Posted by Va'al on May 28th, 2017 @ 11:37am CDT
Courtesy of Transformers At The Moon once again, we have extended and deleted audio from the Sunbow G1 Episode "The Ultimate Doom Part 2"! Full information and transcript are also included after the embedded clip, below - check it out and let us know what you think!

[quote]This video contains cut & altered audio from the Transformers Generation One episode The Ultimate Doom Part 2. The audio is from an original cassette tape of a recording session when Skyfire was referred to as Jetfire and contains a missing scene.

700-09 Transformers show

----
Intro
Wally Burr gets Frank Welker to redo a ravage snarl

Burr: Eleven. This is Eleven Ravage Take one
Welker: Various snarls

As Rumble prepares to use his pile drivers the ground cracks. Megatron commands Soundwave to use disruptor waves against the Autobots.

Wally has the actors read three levels (A,B,C) of groans.

The scene is introduced by Jazz
Actors: Various groans

----

**Amended Scene due to use of Jetfire rather than Skyfire **

Wheeljack: Amazing! This volcano is becoming active again"
Optimus Prime; Autobots! Transform!
Skyfire: Holy halogen luminators!

**Skyfire swiftly transformers into jet mode and intercepts the endangered Autobots.

Skyfire: Have no fear, Jetfire is here! *amended line*

----

**Amended Scene due to use of Jetfire rather than Skyfire

Optimus Prime: I'm not certain, but for the moment, I feel we must not let the boy find out.
Spike: Find out what?
Optimus Prime: Spike, we have information that Sparkplug has been taken to Cybertron.
Spike: Dad? On Cybertron? Optimus Prime, let me take Jetfire. We'll get him back. *amended*

----

**Amended Scene due to use of Jetfire rather than Skyfire **

Autobots: Cheer
Trailbreaker: Let's see the trajectory map, Jetfire. *amended*
Skyfire: Roger. Coming up.
Trailbreaker: There's our position now. When we reach this point, I'll activate a jammer beam to mess up their scanners.
Bumblebee: Uh-oh, I think it's too late. Look!
Wheeljack: Jetfire! Missile shields up! *amended*

----

REMOVED SCENE

Once on Cyberton Spike falls into a trap and is quickly followed by

Bumblebee. The Autobots send Brawn in to help.
Spike: Yahh-ooww
Bumblebee: I'm comin' with ya!
Wheeljack: Brawn, follow them! We won't fit!
Brawn: Gotcha, Wheeljack!
Spike: I blew it, guys. We're sunk now!
Brawn: Not yet, we aren't.
Bumblebee: What is it?
Brawn: A ventilator shaft. It might be a way out.
Bumblebee: You really think so?
Brawn: Got any better ideas?
Spike: Which way?

**A panel lowers down behind them, closing off their retreat.**
Brawn: Forward.

**The following scene was removed**
*NEW* Spike: It's getting warm in here!
*NEW* Spike: Ouch .. ooohh
*NEW* Spike: Ohh, this metal's hot as an oven!
*NEW* Brawn: Here, climb on.
*NEW* Spike: *breaths in*
*NEW* Brawn: Must be some kind of automatic security system. The heat is supposed to burn out any foreign substances ...like ..... us
*NEW* Bumblebee: I'm not a foriegn substance, this is my home planet!
*NEW* Spike: **gasping struggling for breath** I..I can't ... take ..much ... more
*NEW* Brawn: And you won't have to
*NEW* Spike: Yells, ahh ahh ohh, ohh

**End of new scene**[/quote]

Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1884800)
Posted by Tyrannacon on May 28th, 2017 @ 12:31pm CDT
Neat. I was feeling the itch to watch this yesterday conveniently. The three parter is one of my favorite season 1 episodes. :)
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1884827)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 28th, 2017 @ 2:25pm CDT
I can see why that last scene was removed. Spike sounded like he was about to kill over.
Re: Sunbow Transformers 'Fire in the Sky' Original Audio (1887088)
Posted by Va'al on June 5th, 2017 @ 3:27pm CDT
The latest offering in deleted Sunbow audio recordings from the original Transformers animated series from the Mapes twins comes in the form of as much Chris Latta as is apparently possible, along with director Wally Burr, without featuring an episode per se. Find out more below!

[quote]Today's previously unheared original Transformers Audio file is a little different to normal. There is no episode but instead we take a proper behind the scenes look as we listen in to a one-on-one recording session between Transformers greats Wally Burr (Director) and Chris Latta (Actor).

This session is known as the Laserbeak Library sessions, we hope you like it *sqwark sqwark*[/quote]

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Rid CLIFFJUMPER Complete Robots in Disguise First Edition - Time Remaining: 27 days 11 hours 7 minutes 36 seconds
transformers prime Classics Fall of Cybertron FOC starscream prototype - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 11 minutes 13 seconds
Super Rare Takara Transformers G1 Megatron Black ver. Limited Edition BOTCON - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers AOE Platinum Edition BREAKOUT BATTLE Rollbar+Vehicon+Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 19 minutes 5 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Platinum Edition 30th Anneversary Grimlock VS Bruticus Stock - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 19 minutes 8 seconds
NEW X-TRANSBOTS BEK-01R Upgrade Kit for Transformers G1 Color FOC Bruticus - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 19 minutes 1 second
Transformers Beast Hunters PREDAKING Prime Leader Beast Fire Action Figure - Time Remaining: 28 days 14 hours 21 minutes
Hunter Wheeljack G16 Transformers Go! Takara Tomy Action Figure 4904810487616 - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 28 minutes 24 seconds
Website Security Test