Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder

Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder

Thursday, November 6th, 2014 8:06am CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 65,998

Import site Anime-Export has revealed their preorder listings of the upcoming RID toyline and they've also provided release dates and toy images. Unfortunately the images are not the best quality, but they do give us our first look at the Fixit figure.

Most of the figures are due to see release in Japan in March.
You can see the listing here, and we've mirrored the image of Fixit below:

Transformers News: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder

Credit(s): Demonology7789

Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620024)
Posted by Superwheeljack on November 6th, 2014 @ 8:08am CST
Wow... really nothing new. I don't know why Takara is re-releasing the Animated Dinobots (terrible designs).
Fixit... actually looks kinda cool. He, Bee and Steeljaw will be the only figures I get. Perhaps another one of those Decepticons too.
If they Release a "warrior" Sideswipe, I'll get him, but it doesn't look like he'll get a figure.
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620025)
Posted by RhA on November 6th, 2014 @ 8:15am CST
Fixit looks cool. No. Really.

I can totally go for this series, I'm liking it more every day.
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620027)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on November 6th, 2014 @ 8:33am CST
I really wish he turned into a segway ;)
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620028)
Posted by Lockdownhunter on November 6th, 2014 @ 8:34am CST
A new fixit design?WOOHOO!!!!BTW,does he scream G1 Wheelie?
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620029)
Posted by Lockdownhunter on November 6th, 2014 @ 8:35am CST
RhA wrote:Fixit looks cool. No. Really.

I can totally go for this series, I'm liking it more every day.

Same,but I would prefer TFP to this.The animation on prime was realistic.
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620031)
Posted by rpetras on November 6th, 2014 @ 8:38am CST
I don't think this line is for me.

I'm not digging the figures at all.
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620032)
Posted by Optimizzy on November 6th, 2014 @ 8:41am CST
Superwheeljack wrote:I don't know why Takara is re-releasing the Animated Dinobots (terrible designs).

can't really agree with you totally on that. The toys were show accurate and pretty decent. Maybe Snarl was not up to snuff, but he was ok. Do you mean animated's overall style?

I think with a metallic and realistic paint scheme Swoop, and maybe even Snarl, would look really good and probably fit in with generations.
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620034)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 6th, 2014 @ 8:42am CST
Wow! We guessed right on so many of these!

TAV01 Bumblebee = Warriors Bumblebee
TAVVS02 Grimlock VS R Strongarm = Warriors Grimlock and Warriors Strongarm mold
HA01 Bumblebee = Three Step Changer Bumblebee
HA02 Grimlock = Three Step Changer Grimlock
HA03 Sideswipe = One Step Changer Sideswipe
HA04 Prowl = AOE One Step Changer Prowl mold
HA05 Junkion = AOE Power Battlers Junkheap mold
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620037)
Posted by RhA on November 6th, 2014 @ 8:48am CST
Lockdownhunter wrote:
RhA wrote:Fixit looks cool. No. Really.

I can totally go for this series, I'm liking it more every day.

Same,but I would prefer TFP to this.The animation on prime was realistic.

The animation still has to convince me. From what I've seen, it's kinda rough. Maybe they'll...

fixit!

*ba-dum-tss*
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620040)
Posted by Optimizzy on November 6th, 2014 @ 8:57am CST
RhA wrote:
Lockdownhunter wrote:
RhA wrote:Fixit looks cool. No. Really.

I can totally go for this series, I'm liking it more every day.

Same,but I would prefer TFP to this.The animation on prime was realistic.

fixit!

*ba-dum-tss*

I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath. This is going to be a series where I like the toys but care little for the show I think.

That's a shame, because I bought TFP because I liked the show.
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620041)
Posted by RhA on November 6th, 2014 @ 9:18am CST
Optimizzy wrote:
RhA wrote:
Lockdownhunter wrote:
RhA wrote:Fixit looks cool. No. Really.

I can totally go for this series, I'm liking it more every day.

Same,but I would prefer TFP to this.The animation on prime was realistic.

fixit!

*ba-dum-tss*

That's a shame, because I bought TFP because I liked the show.

We're literally going to have to wait and see.
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620042)
Posted by Madeus Prime on November 6th, 2014 @ 9:21am CST
So this is the one-step. Yucky. So far the only design from this series I like is Strongarm.
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620045)
Posted by Autobot032 on November 6th, 2014 @ 9:36am CST
Looks like Bumblebee (Warrior) and Fixit are the only two figures I have any interest in.
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620055)
Posted by william-james88 on November 6th, 2014 @ 11:05am CST
Lastly, the black silouette of Strong arm at the top makes her look awesome.

FIxit is much more interesting of a toy than I thought, and I really like the vehicle molds. Oh and I did not find Drift anywhere.
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620059)
Posted by Peridot on November 6th, 2014 @ 11:14am CST
I just hope Fixit is actually in scale with the others and not an excessively huge Warrior/One Step figure.
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620067)
Posted by william-james88 on November 6th, 2014 @ 11:52am CST

The toy at the bottom left looks nothing like the bigger image

Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620069)
Posted by Peridot on November 6th, 2014 @ 12:06pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Is it just me or does this image of Warrior Grimlock have 2 different molds showing?

The toy at the bottom left looks nothing like the bigger image

I'm pretty sure that's just control art like the one on Fixit's preorder page.
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620079)
Posted by MarkNL on November 6th, 2014 @ 12:42pm CST
RhA wrote:
Lockdownhunter wrote:
RhA wrote:Fixit looks cool. No. Really.

I can totally go for this series, I'm liking it more every day.

Same,but I would prefer TFP to this.The animation on prime was realistic.

fixit!

*ba-dum-tss*

Good one, sir. Good one. :BOWDOWN:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620096)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 6th, 2014 @ 2:46pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Why does Transformers Robots In Disguise TAV-02 Grimlock give us a picture of Strongarm?
Grimlock and Strongarm had their images switched.

william-james88 wrote:Also, why would they blacken the Strongarm images when they appear in that listing I just mentioned?
The blackened one is "R Strongarm", a redeco of the regular Strongarm blackened out to hide its deco.

william-james88 wrote:Also, the blackened images contain a vehicle mode image with a turret at the top and it does not appear anywhere else.
That's her robot mode gun. It can attach to the top of her vehicle mode via a little hole:
Re: Takara Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures Available For Preorder (1620106)
Posted by padfoo on November 6th, 2014 @ 3:25pm CST
Lockdownhunter wrote:A new fixti design?WOOHOO!!!!BTW,does he scream G1 Wheelie?

That was my first thought its Wheelie reborn. Hopefully he's not as annoying!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers IF EX-26R Racing Bros. Retrograde (Runabout)(Runamuck)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Quintesson Judge Allicon Sharkticon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Decepticon Blackout with upgrade DNA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Scorponok 21 in Action Figure - WFC-E25" on EBAY