Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers

Tuesday, January 5th, 2016 8:26am CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Company News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 46,134

Continuing the stream of teasers about the upcoming 20th Anniversary, the Takara Tomy Twitter account has linked to a video combining Q Transformers and Beast Wars into an introduction (in Japanese, of course) to ..something. Check it out below, and let us know if you can make more of it than we currently do!

Transformers News: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers

Credit(s): Takara Tomy

Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1752118)
Posted by Soraboo1030 on January 5th, 2016 @ 9:34am CST
Arcee is just talking a lot of nonsense and making bad jokes in Japanese. She mentions an event coming up in May though. She also says to stay tuned until next week! :BOT:
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1752166)
Posted by Whifflefire on January 5th, 2016 @ 1:50pm CST
The only thing I understood was "Beast wars" and "Convoy"...Curse my inability to speak other languages!

I liked the song at the end though.
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1752215)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 5th, 2016 @ 3:01pm CST
Hype train; full steam ahead!

:michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1752389)
Posted by shajaki on January 5th, 2016 @ 8:15pm CST

Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1752402)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 5th, 2016 @ 8:41pm CST
shajaki wrote:I saw that promo pic hours ago and I'm still walkin funny. How excited am I for this?

I'd say appropriately so :michaelbay:
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1752418)
Posted by durroth on January 5th, 2016 @ 9:04pm CST

We're on ur desktop, snoopin your pic folder thumbnails.

Seriously though, that promo pic makes a sweet desktop
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1752429)
Posted by Zeedust on January 5th, 2016 @ 9:37pm CST
All I'm getting is "The uploader has not made this video available in your country." Grrr.
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1752514)
Posted by Madeus Prime on January 6th, 2016 @ 9:04am CST
Just a cool little video of an old classic!

Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1752648)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2016 @ 5:11pm CST
Madeus Prime wrote:Just a cool little video of an old classic!
Old? It came out only a little over 14 months ago.
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1752744)
Posted by DeadCaL on January 6th, 2016 @ 8:48pm CST
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

Can anyone else view it?
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1752846)
Posted by Madeus Prime on January 6th, 2016 @ 11:55pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:Just a cool little video of an old classic!
Old? It came out only a little over 14 months ago.

OH was that this figure?! My bad, the Primal remolds blend for me :oops:

DeadCaL wrote:"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

Can anyone else view it?

Odd, it is coming through fine here
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1752849)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 7th, 2016 @ 12:07am CST
Madeus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:Just a cool little video of an old classic!
Old? It came out only a little over 14 months ago.

OH was that this figure?! My bad, the Primal remolds blend for me :oops:

That's because they're all supposed to look the same - apart from the headsculpts, which also look nearly identical; I don't blame you, I would never be able to tell which came out when 8-}
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1758907)
Posted by william-james88 on January 23rd, 2016 @ 9:03pm CST
You have to give it to Takara, they know how to be ready for an occasion. They are really taking the Beast Wars 20th Anniversary seriously and this latest action of theirs speaks volumes. Takara has just launched its own site for the celebration of the 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars. Of course, there is not much there yet aside from links to previous articles, such as the line drawings for Masterpiece Beast Convoy (Optimus Primal).

Also, it goes without saying that the site is in Japanese and features a lot of text in photos which cannot be translated. The videos are also region locked.

Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1758914)
Posted by Primal Sabbath on January 23rd, 2016 @ 9:13pm CST
Hype hype hype!!! Looks like Takara is gearing up for a great celebration for us Beast Wars fans!!
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1758917)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 23rd, 2016 @ 9:21pm CST
That site has even bigger looks at the MP Primal wireframes than we saw before!

Click each pic to see full size:

Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1758943)
Posted by Noideaforaname on January 23rd, 2016 @ 11:58pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:His robot mode mouth has TEETH!

Oh well, that's alright, I didn't want to sleep anyways....
thatsjustprime.jpg
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1758944)
Posted by Warpstorm on January 24th, 2016 @ 12:04am CST
So does this mean there is going to be a 20th Anniversary Toyline ? if so then Yessss
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1758975)
Posted by Emerje on January 24th, 2016 @ 5:17am CST
Sabrblade wrote:Plus a giant pic of Primal's beast mode CG model (I never noticed that his eyes had little red veins in them):

Wow! That's so close I can see his panel lines! :lol:

Speaking of which, I really wish his bot mode had a changeable full mouth plate like he had on the cartoon sometimes and on the original figure. Amazon exclusive maybe?

Those feet really do look terrible from every angle.

Emerje
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1759024)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 24th, 2016 @ 10:16am CST
Emerje wrote:But are those really his teeth? I think it's just the wire frame for his lips, otherwise he's all mouth plate and teeth.
In that case, I guess they aren't teeth. My mistake.
Re: Takara Tomy 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars Video, feat Q Transformers (1759060)
Posted by Madeus Prime on January 24th, 2016 @ 12:09pm CST
Another cool video from youheidx!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "2016 Transformers Autobot Drift Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 86 Grimlock and Autobot Wheelie Hasbro Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "*NEW* OFFICIAL Transformers Studio Series 38 Optimus Prime Bumblebee Movie SS-38" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Cyclonus 2015 7" Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Class Autobot Bumblebee Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot 5 WFC siege direct hit power punch storm cloud viper pteraxadon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jetfire Siege War for Cybertron MISB Beautiful L@@K! Prime Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Classics Universe Sunstreaker With Reprolabels" on EBAY