Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test

Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test

Friday, August 17th, 2007 8:16pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Site Articles
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 33,135

Which movie TRANSFORMER character are you most like?

Visit the HASBRO website and take the quiz here.

And as usual, enjoy any new Seibertron.com Transformers Movie News as we try to keep you updated on what's happening with TF2, and other interesting movie related items.

Yours truly had the personality of an Autobot, most specifically...JAZZ!

Credit(s): Ratchet

This article was last modified on Friday, August 17th, 2007 9:23pm CDT

Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291440)
Posted by Cybertron Optimus on August 17th, 2007 @ 8:18pm CDT
I got Jazz.
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291443)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 17th, 2007 @ 8:21pm CDT
Itachi666 wrote:I got Jazz.

Me too even though I put mechanic as my chosen profession...

:P
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291453)
Posted by bumblezzz on August 17th, 2007 @ 8:27pm CDT
hey jazz it's me bumblebee you friend! Im so happy, he is fav too!
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291456)
Posted by Samsonator on August 17th, 2007 @ 8:28pm CDT
Man... I got Bumblebee...
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291479)
Posted by Quaternion on August 17th, 2007 @ 8:38pm CDT
I got Jazz too. Weird.
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291497)
Posted by Ramjet's Ghost on August 17th, 2007 @ 8:46pm CDT
I got Blackout
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291502)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on August 17th, 2007 @ 8:48pm CDT
I got Blackout...
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291508)
Posted by Frostliger on August 17th, 2007 @ 8:50pm CDT
Hmm... Barricade, works for me! :D
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291509)
Posted by Night Raid on August 17th, 2007 @ 8:50pm CDT
Jazz here too.
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291511)
Posted by GetterDragun on August 17th, 2007 @ 8:52pm CDT
Ron Jeremy? WTF!??
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291514)
Posted by andynsm on August 17th, 2007 @ 8:52pm CDT
looks like i'm Bumblebee

A
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291521)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 17th, 2007 @ 8:55pm CDT
GetterDragun wrote:Ron Jeremy? WTF!??

HEDGEHOG'D? Image

*takes test, sighs*

Bumblebee. While he was cool and kicked ass, it would've been nice to be Optimus.
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291525)
Posted by GetterDragun on August 17th, 2007 @ 8:57pm CDT
I did end up being BumbleBee.
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291533)
Posted by ARCTrooperAlpha on August 17th, 2007 @ 9:00pm CDT
i am Bumblebee
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291550)
Posted by King Grimrob on August 17th, 2007 @ 9:06pm CDT
...something tells me this Personality Quiz is lacking in the IQ department.

three tests, three straight variations in answer pattern and I come up JAZZ every time.
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291565)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 17th, 2007 @ 9:11pm CDT
King Grimrob wrote:...something tells me this Personality Quiz is lacking in the IQ department.

That's just talent. Don't deny it!!!
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291568)
Posted by Jazz-935 on August 17th, 2007 @ 9:13pm CDT
I got Jazz here, no doubt :D
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291581)
Posted by Great Atlas on August 17th, 2007 @ 9:20pm CDT
Jazz for me
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291583)
Posted by Windracer on August 17th, 2007 @ 9:21pm CDT
Add another to the Bumblebee camp. :grin: Cool little quiz, if I do say so myself.
Re: Take The HASBRO.COM Transformer Movie Character Personality Test (291589)
Posted by Cyber-Kun on August 17th, 2007 @ 9:24pm CDT
Aw... I got Bumblebee :(

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 64 Cliff jumper Bumblebee Movie" on EBAY