Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives

Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives

Friday, October 5th, 2007 6:13pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 26,631

Superherohype has released new images of the exclusives to be included in the upcoming DVD releases of the Transformers Movie from Target, Best Buy and Circuit City.

Target has the Transforming case, previously only exclusive to Australia:

Best Buy has two exclusive Robot Heroes made especially for their DVD release:

And finally Circuit City has a special Card that allows you to access 15 minutes of extra footage online:

For the original post, as well as more images, check out Superherohype

Credit(s): Robinson, Superherohype.com

This article was last modified on Friday, October 5th, 2007 6:33pm CDT

Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (383830)
Posted by Skowl on October 5th, 2007 @ 6:17pm CDT
Jinx! (both at 5:13pm... what are the odds..)

Nice timing Trunks... Whenever I type up a really long news story, someone always beats me to it.

Anyway, cool exclusives! As usual, Target gets the best one! Those Robot Heroes are pretty sweet though, the detailing on the battle-damaged Prime is amazing!

I still don't know which version I'll get, there are so many to chose from...
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (383831)
Posted by First Gen on October 5th, 2007 @ 6:17pm CDT
Whoa,

Now I gotta buy multiple copies of the movie. This is just too crazy.
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (383883)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on October 5th, 2007 @ 6:57pm CDT
So is the Target exclusive 2 discs?
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (383887)
Posted by OptimusShr on October 5th, 2007 @ 7:01pm CDT
I think I'll be picking up the Target one.
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (383897)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on October 5th, 2007 @ 7:05pm CDT
HA!

I knew I should wait on importing that case!
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (384008)
Posted by Cyber-Kun on October 5th, 2007 @ 8:02pm CDT
I don't know which one to buy.. DAMMNIT!
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (384014)
Posted by muswp1 on October 5th, 2007 @ 8:14pm CDT
I wonder if the "15 extra minutes" that Target has is the Wal-Mart prequel movie? I have a hard time believing it's actual movie footage, we would have heard about that by now.
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (384063)
Posted by Zeedust on October 5th, 2007 @ 8:48pm CDT
I'll take the transforming case. No contest.
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (384198)
Posted by tom brokaw on October 5th, 2007 @ 10:06pm CDT
First Gen wrote:Whoa,

Now I gotta buy multiple copies of the movie. This is just too crazy.

same here.... theres also the best buy exclusive voyagers and the mp ss which is supposedly released the same day as the dvd.
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (384340)
Posted by ultra tron on October 5th, 2007 @ 11:49pm CDT
I just want the one with the prequel...and possibly any hints to future character in the sequel.
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (384568)
Posted by bran10 on October 6th, 2007 @ 3:04am CDT
I'm getting the best buy one and the target one, but is there a set price yet? oh yeah I went up on bestbuy.com and theres one single disc with the robot heroes, but another one with just the 2 disc special edition?
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (384804)
Posted by Sean on October 6th, 2007 @ 7:10am CDT
will there be any chances that target may carry the non transforming Two disc set with only prime and megatron's face ??
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (384813)
Posted by Blozor on October 6th, 2007 @ 7:22am CDT
15 minutes of extra footage is the most provocative one so far. On the other hand, I'm assuming it's 15 minutes of extra footage of the stupid humans doing stupid human stuff because God forbid they render any extra Transformers scenes.
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (384833)
Posted by MentalDragon on October 6th, 2007 @ 7:37am CDT
Sooo... Stupid questions... is this only if you buy it at the store locally on Oct 16th? Or can I get the transforming case if I pre-order it at Target.com? Just making sure before I order it.
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (384839)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on October 6th, 2007 @ 7:45am CDT
First Gen wrote:Whoa,

Now I gotta buy multiple copies of the movie. This is just too crazy.

I agree I want some of these things
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (384952)
Posted by Autovolt127 on October 6th, 2007 @ 9:55am CDT
I want the RH Optimus and Cliffjumper.
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (385026)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on October 6th, 2007 @ 10:43am CDT
Skowl wrote:Whenever I type up a really long news story, someone always beats me to it.

Happens to me all the time. I'll submit someting turn around and BANG there it is.

Still for the glory of the colony and all, it just sucks when you get a million replies saying "we already know this"
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (385272)
Posted by dragons on October 6th, 2007 @ 1:13pm CDT
target edition looks better than almost anyone than combined better looking case that transforms free prequel comic if there still going to give that away i dont know i think might preorder the bestbuy version as well for the robot heroes or i might be able to get them seperate off of ebay or something.

Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (385330)
Posted by pittsburg_22_m on October 6th, 2007 @ 1:46pm CDT
dragons wrote:anyone besides think someone is going to be buying 2 bestbuy versions of the robot heroes to paint the 2nd robot hero cliffjumper into bumblebee.?

Nope.
Re: Target, Best Buy and Circuit City Transformers Movie DVD Exclusives (385419)
Posted by Bumblebee-otch on October 6th, 2007 @ 2:51pm CDT
pittsburg_22_m wrote:

Nope.

that's pointless, there's already one

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Toys Studio Series 59 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations - Combiner Wars-AUTOBOT HOUND Figure - Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Studio Series 42 - Construction Long Haul Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 38 Optimus Prime Bumblebee Movie Hasbro 2018 MISP!" on EBAY
Buy "SILVERBOLT AERIALBOT TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE GENERATIONS ULTRA CLASS 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ER EX-18 IRONHIDE & PROWL Figure MIB by Takara Tomy" on EBAY