Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted

Transformers News: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted

Tuesday, November 18th, 2008 5:24PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Site Articles, Sightings, Store News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 42,826

Seibertron.com member Downshift7 has sighted Target exclusives Springer/Ratbat and Dirge/Roadbuster at a local store. Here's what he had to share:

I went to Target today only to find a huge display of not only of these exclusives but the two ledgends 5pack and the rapaint of Megatron with Jazz also Optimus with Bonecrusher.

{L_IMAGE}{L_IMAGE}{L_IMAGE}

Have you seen new figures released in your area? Let us know by reporting it in our Sightings Forum.
Credit(s): Downshift7
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836035)
Posted by Kayko on November 18th, 2008 @ 5:38pm CST
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836042)
Posted by Venomous Prime on November 18th, 2008 @ 5:49pm CST
I really want those :-(
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836048)
Posted by zero-kaiser on November 18th, 2008 @ 6:11pm CST
Original Sin wrote:I really want those :-(

...i hate Tesco..

though if memory serves they have these on kapowtoys..

or i made that up..

-ramble ends-
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836052)
Posted by Seibertron on November 18th, 2008 @ 6:16pm CST
I ordered these two packs from Target last week. Much to my surprise, I found them along with all of the other Target exclusives at the Hoffman Estates Target off 59 this morning. Hopefully I'll have some galleries for all of you by next week. :)
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836054)
Posted by Amelie on November 18th, 2008 @ 6:19pm CST
zero-kaiser wrote:Me to :-( well... the Springer and Ratbat set anyway.. ill be extremely lucky to see these surface in the UK.. only place ive seen Target exclusives here is at Tesco :\

I've never seen exclusives in Tescos before, but now I'm aware, I may have to start shopping in the Hypermarts

Dirge looks cool.
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836058)
Posted by GetterDragun on November 18th, 2008 @ 6:22pm CST
Kayko wrote:These sets arent only at Target. I live in Edmonton Alberta, Canada and saw these at Zellers about a month ago

Did the Target in Canada have them...oh wait.

Target Exclusives are known to sell at Zeller's in Canada, since there's no Target there.
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836060)
Posted by Tekka on November 18th, 2008 @ 6:29pm CST
Amelie wrote:

Dirge looks cool.

Tesco have had exclusives for ages and ages. They had racks and racks of the Bumblebee two pack for ages that nobody seemed to want to buy. But really it's a toss up as to whether Tesco or Woolworths get the Target exclusives.

You can pretty much always count on Asda to get Walmart exclusives though, as they're the same company.
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836061)
Posted by zero-kaiser on November 18th, 2008 @ 6:30pm CST
Amelie wrote:

Dirge looks cool.

as Tekka said.. Tesco stock target exclusives :) hell... the one nearest me STILL has the legends 4 pack with Cybertron Megatron and Optimus, alongside their movie counterparts...

their pretty lax on keeping the toy shelves stocked though... hence my saying "ill be extremely lucky to see these surface"..
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836062)
Posted by Amelie on November 18th, 2008 @ 6:32pm CST

Woolworths are pretty good 'round here for exclusives, though.
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836063)
Posted by zero-kaiser on November 18th, 2008 @ 6:35pm CST
Amelie wrote:Maybe my local stores are worse than most for exclusives, then. Maybe I should travel around a bit more! :grin:

Woolworths are pretty good 'round here for exclusives, though.

thats true... i recently picked up the K-Mart Minicon 12pack from woolies.. reduced price no less!!.. i think it was only about £15... down from £35ish..
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836069)
Posted by Tekka on November 18th, 2008 @ 6:46pm CST
zero-kaiser wrote:

Woolworths are pretty good 'round here for exclusives, though.

Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836076)
Posted by zero-kaiser on November 18th, 2008 @ 6:56pm CST
Tekka wrote:The £35 price is a lie. They're just calling it reduced to make you think "Bargain!", when £15 is actually the intended regular price. It's all very mysterious and evil. :evil:

the fiends!! :shock:

then again.. this is woolworths.. the same place we found "Transmorphers" and "48 Weeks Later"..

for any of you who are aware of what either of those are..

...i am so sorry.. so very sorry..
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836080)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 18th, 2008 @ 7:04pm CST
In Canada, these are available at Zellers, without the comic.
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836126)
Posted by Stockade on November 18th, 2008 @ 8:38pm CST
I really hope to see these around the Dayton or cincy ohio area soon! really want theses and any help would be great!!
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836138)
Posted by El Duque on November 18th, 2008 @ 9:02pm CST
Found these today at Target in Norman Oklahoma along with TFA three packs. Got both two packs and the Stealth Lockdown three pack. Not really diggin' Roadbuster. The front end is very loose on mine in alt mode. The rest are awesome especially Ratbat.
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836150)
Posted by Seibertron on November 18th, 2008 @ 9:27pm CST
Just received mine from target.com via UPS about 3 hours ago. :)
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836156)
Posted by leader magnus prime on November 18th, 2008 @ 9:36pm CST
cant wait to find these in the pics the comics are in the wrong packs
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836157)
Posted by El Duque on November 18th, 2008 @ 9:38pm CST
bumblerumblev2 wrote:cant wait to find these in the pics the comics are in the wrong packs

All the ones I looked at had the comics backwards.
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836167)
Posted by DoubleOScorpio on November 18th, 2008 @ 9:45pm CST
I ordered from Target's website and got mine today. I've yet to see either of these "in the wild", but suspect that when I make my weekly pilgrimage, they'll be there.

I've only opened Springer and Ratbat, but so far I've had none of the QC issues previously reported. Good stiff joints, but not too stiff. Good paint apps. All in all, two very nice figures.

I'll keep my fingers crossed on the other pack.
Re: Target Exclusive Comic Two Packs Sighted (836174)
Posted by Savage_Prime on November 18th, 2008 @ 10:01pm CST
I started a thread about this yesterday guess I won't get credit for the find.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Rid Warrior Class 2015 Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Activator Combiners Sideswipe and Great Byte" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Night Strike Bumblebee Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 2015 Transformers Combiner Wars Motormaster voyager figure near complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations WHEELJACK  Deluxe G1 Classics 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Windcharger Action Figure In Mint Condition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Windcharger Beachcomber & Micronus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream combiner" on EBAY