TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed

TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed

Thursday, October 21st, 2010 11:55am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 61,605

Continuing the 2010 BotCon set, Ramjet will be joining the ranks of the Generation Two Decepticons. After being teased at BotCon and a few weeks ago, the figure's paint scheme has finally been revealed by the Transformers Collectors' Club. Behold, Slipstream.. Ramjet!

Ramjet doesn't know how he was exposed to Forestonite but he's definitely grateful for the tougher skin that he's grown in alternate mode. Now when he catches any hot shot pilot, human or Autobot, in his territory amongst the clouds, he has the capability of truly putting that pilot in a jam! Instead of locking on with his weapons, Ramjet engages his afterburners knowing that one strike from his strengthened nose cone will leave all of his adversaries toast!

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): TCC

Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138281)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 21st, 2010 @ 11:59am CDT
Amelie wrote:Pure sex. I can't wait to hotglue one. ;)

Wheeeelp...let's sit back and see who gets that.

I'd /b/e remiss if I didn't point out the transluscent tailfins.
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138293)
Posted by Pyrostrata on October 21st, 2010 @ 12:21pm CDT
He's so purdy.....in an eye-bleeding G2 sort of way!

I want.
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138294)
Posted by zodconvoy on October 21st, 2010 @ 12:22pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:I'd /b/e remiss if I didn't point out the transluscent tailfins.

It's a digibash so it may indicate chrome. Either way, I'm getting one!
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138296)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on October 21st, 2010 @ 12:26pm CDT
Now we need G2 Starscream. Any takers?
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138297)
Posted by joevill on October 21st, 2010 @ 12:28pm CDT
WOW! That is really awesome!!! Kudos TFCC! :APPLAUSE:
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138300)
Posted by RiddlerJ on October 21st, 2010 @ 12:40pm CDT
Want. So. Much. :grin:

I read that if they were able to get the mold TCC was going to do a Thundercracker in his Action Master colors which would've been eye-bleedingly awesome.
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138304)
Posted by zodconvoy on October 21st, 2010 @ 12:49pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Now we need G2 Starscream. Any takers?

You mean this?
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138305)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on October 21st, 2010 @ 12:49pm CDT
Wow, that is so...ugly. So ugly it's pretty! 8)

It will fit right in with the BotCon G2 collection. WANT. :D
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138306)
Posted by Shadowstream on October 21st, 2010 @ 12:49pm CDT
Arg! Curse you FunPub, you've suckered me back in with this one! :-(
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138311)
Posted by Samsonator on October 21st, 2010 @ 12:54pm CDT
zodconvoy wrote:

It's a digibash so it may indicate chrome. Either way, I'm getting one!
Actually, I'm willing to bet that, as with the early digibash of SG Cyclonus which looked mostly chrome, it's just a side effect of messing with the contrast on that particular piece to get the colour they photoshopped into it to show up better. Still, I want one, too.
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138314)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 21st, 2010 @ 12:56pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
Amelie wrote:Pure sex. I can't wait to hotglue one. ;)

Wheeeelp...let's sit back and see who gets that.

...I got it...

:SICK:

And not because of the hotglue, but this thing is HID-E-OUS! I'm just not that big of a G2 fan. :lol:
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138318)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on October 21st, 2010 @ 1:10pm CDT
zodconvoy wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Now we need G2 Starscream. Any takers?

You mean this?

With grey wings and fins, and some Reprolabels, maybe. Unfortunately that one uses the updated yet more deteriorated version of the mold.
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138328)
Posted by --B-- on October 21st, 2010 @ 1:26pm CDT
So hideous, yet so awesome. Not sure if I will buy it for my shelf, but I like it.
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138341)
Posted by EyeOfTheTigatron on October 21st, 2010 @ 1:38pm CDT
Looks Cool
:lol: Toast
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138347)
Posted by SnapTrap on October 21st, 2010 @ 1:50pm CDT
Am I the only one not interested at all in getting this figure? :???:
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138350)
Posted by Liftgate on October 21st, 2010 @ 1:56pm CDT
I like it. But I say it's Foe-Toe-Shopped and will look much different in the end, just like someone pointed out about SG Cyclonus.
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138388)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on October 21st, 2010 @ 3:13pm CDT
will be ordering this guy when he comes out

concerning g2 starscream, the universe screamer dosnt come close to it. g2 starscream was more of a pink and grey than the g1 red and blue
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138393)
Posted by Hal7300 on October 21st, 2010 @ 3:28pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Amelie wrote:Pure sex. I can't wait to hotglue one. ;)

Wheeeelp...let's sit back and see who gets that.

...I got it...

:SICK:

:-$
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138401)
Posted by adamassc on October 21st, 2010 @ 3:52pm CDT
Jimmy Drift wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Amelie wrote:Pure sex. I can't wait to hotglue one. ;)

Wheeeelp...let's sit back and see who gets that.

...I got it...

:SICK:

:-$

I got it.

I didn't want it, but I got it.

As for the figure, Side Burn already won me over for a club membership. This is just icing on the cake.
Re: TCC 2011 Exclusive G2 Ramjet Revealed (1138406)
Posted by Bed Bugs on October 21st, 2010 @ 4:09pm CDT
I love everything about it....except having Ramjet on the side of the cockpit. G2 repaints were cool, but if given the chance, I'd much prefer to re-dub them as new characters to join my G1 Classics.

Remove Ramjet from the side and this could be a new seeker with a homage of a paint scheme.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Ultra Magnus Fall of Cybertron FoC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron BLASTER" on EBAY
Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Beast Hunters Series Starscream Hasbro Kids Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Starscream Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY