TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online

TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online

Tuesday, March 24th, 2009 4:34pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: DavidT   Views: 28,966

SPOILERS!!!!

For all you Transfans who lack patience, Youtube.com user MegaMushroom34 has posted Transformers Animated episode 34 "Where is Thy Sting?" on Youtube. The episode has been broken down into 4 parts. Click on the links below to watch before it airs this Saturday.

TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Stay Tuned to Seibertron.com for the Latest News & Information.

Credit(s): MegaMushroom34, YouTube.com

This article was last modified on Wednesday, March 25th, 2009 4:21pm CDT

Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902292)
Posted by travicon on March 24th, 2009 @ 4:45pm CDT
F-ing sweet episode!!! ahhhh!!! ive been on the fence about a certin TFA toy, and lets just say, next time i log on i will own it!
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902297)
Posted by capellamusic on March 24th, 2009 @ 4:55pm CDT
I don't get it, I checked the TFA site last weekend and read this, which is still what they say when we click on episodes 30, 31 and 32:

Episode 30, 31 and 32 of Transformers Animated was shown in the US and Canada on the 14th of March 2009 and is titled Transwarped. The three part epsiode also included the episodes Where is thy sting and Five servos of doom. Oh and an Autobot dies in this episode.

But now I see that 31 isn't a part of TransWarped but a single episode instead.

Anyway, the name makes more sense now with wasp.
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902306)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 24th, 2009 @ 5:01pm CDT
Major Spoilers, FYI. Good episode though.

Autobots are dense.

Many cool guests, and well, we see how some of the previous clues and spoilers play out.

I want to see the next episode...NOW!

Good job DavidT!
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902319)
Posted by DavidT on March 24th, 2009 @ 5:15pm CDT
... and another bot bites the dust.

Shockwave has turned out to be a major badass. Megatron better look out lol!

...and the twins, in my opinion, suck as much as I thought they would.

Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902324)
Posted by Overloaded on March 24th, 2009 @ 5:20pm CDT
One if not best epsiode of animated yet and some great story telling . When will we see a certain bot in the end of the epsiode made into a figure
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902329)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 24th, 2009 @ 5:25pm CDT
DavidT wrote:... and another bot bites the dust.

Shockwave has turned out to be a major badass. Megatron better look out lol!

...and the twins, in my opinion, suck as much as I thought they would.

They remind me of those two brothers on Teen Titans that spoke Spanish. Just can't remember their name.

I thought the twins were better done than I thought, but like all Autobots, have absolutely no ability to think for themselves, apparently.
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902338)
Posted by Down_Shift on March 24th, 2009 @ 5:46pm CDT
I liked it. We got to see "earth mode" wasp, the jet twins AND Magnus laid out.

The animation seems a little weak in some parts, but it was an overall good episode. I'm excited to see more!
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902343)
Posted by Ronynus Prime on March 24th, 2009 @ 5:50pm CDT
Thier names were 'Mas Y Minos' I believe. And was really waiting for this episode. Sweet. I love Animated... not ashamed to say it.
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902344)
Posted by DavidT on March 24th, 2009 @ 5:51pm CDT
Bulkhead kinda reminds me of a Minicon or something with that bus on his head...

Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902359)
Posted by Forgotten on March 24th, 2009 @ 6:21pm CDT
Shockwave IS THE MAN. :APPLAUSE:
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902381)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on March 24th, 2009 @ 7:24pm CDT
Geez I hate Sentinal Prime

Hey if you watch the video game Bumblebee is playing look at the background

Its from G1 Megatron gave this super computer I think it was called Tork a decepticon personality and the origional face is on the video game background

I now will pick up the twins
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902385)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 24th, 2009 @ 7:30pm CDT
Wheeljack35 wrote:Geez I hate Sentinal Prime

Hey if you watch the video game Bumblebee is playing look at the background

I now will pick up the twins

INdeed it is. I at first thought is was the MCP from Tron, but you are right, it is that face.
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902394)
Posted by zero-kaiser on March 24th, 2009 @ 7:39pm CDT
I thought it was quite enjoyable :) Thought we'd be getting Waspinator in this episode but perhaps later on eh?

The ending was quite a "wow!!" moment.. cant wait to see how the rest of that pans out :)

Dunno what to make of the twins just yet, thought the whole finishing each others sentences and speaking at the same time thing was cool, if not a little cliche.. but russian accents? Cant say I was expecting that.. "Cycled-Motor" though, lol :P
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902395)
Posted by *Soundwave* on March 24th, 2009 @ 7:42pm CDT
Best episode yet!

Squeaky Bulkhead is the greatest thing ever. :grin:
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902405)
Posted by sto_vo_kor_2000 on March 24th, 2009 @ 7:52pm CDT
Did anyone see the G1 Easter egg to "Day of the machines"
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902412)
Posted by Riotflea on March 24th, 2009 @ 8:13pm CDT
Hmm... looks like you guys removed this from the front page news...

Great episode.
I was laughing when I saw the face of the evil computer from G1 as the background to Bumblebee's videogame.

::saves with keepvid.com::

Liked seeing Ultra Magnus messed up, though seeing it happen would've been cool.
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902431)
Posted by Justicity on March 24th, 2009 @ 9:25pm CDT
Hated the twins.

Sentinel's a douche.

Why could no one tell "Bumblebee" was Wasp???

Where the [EFF!]s Sari been these last two episodes?
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902433)
Posted by Firebird on March 24th, 2009 @ 9:43pm CDT
The episode was awesome. Shockwave is just killing everything :D
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902440)
Posted by Archanubis on March 24th, 2009 @ 10:20pm CDT
Justicity wrote:Hated the twins.

So did I.

Sentinel's a douche.

Always has been.

Why could no one tell "Bumblebee" was Wasp???

Good question. Nice of Bulkhead to realize who his friend was, and tell Wasp that he was a jerk before he was accused of being a traitor, though.

Where the [EFF!]s Sari been these last two episodes?

Probably still recovering from the events in Transwarped.
Re: TFA: "Where Is Thy Sting?" Now Online (902442)
Posted by Scatterlung on March 24th, 2009 @ 10:26pm CDT
I think it was a little all over the place.

The Bellic-Bots weren't as good as I expected. Their accents were a little distracting and... unnecessary. Their team work stuff was very cliche but that's okay, it kinda worked in a cheesy way. But their combining thing lasted all of 5 seconds before it got pushed to one side for some more plot dumping.

And I thought the Magnus bit was a bit.. tacked on. They did set it up earlier with Shockwave's message to Megatron, but I had to think for a second what had happened to him before I realised it was Shocky.

He's turning out to be a real badass, Shockwave. Have we ever had anyone so devilicious in Transformers? Maybe only in the television series. He's obviously a calculating liar and he seems pretty sick, what with crushing Blurr and taking out Magnus, presumably while he was unaware (if Magnus had the chance to use his hammer, Shockwave would be dust). And of course he sent down an innocent Autobot without question. No telling what we haven't seen him do.

You know I didn't even notice Sari's absence..!

But I don't like that Sentinel's back to being a royal jerk despite everything he's seen Prime accomplish. He hasn't learned a thing, which, while true to his character, actually works against him. In the end, good script writing usually includes character development, and unless made otherwise clear, Sentinel has no reason not to evolve to a point where he can accept that Prime might be right once in a while. Especially when Prime could just turn around and say "Do you remember the time with the Headmaster Unit last season?".

The episode was alright. The animation was very sub-par but meh. Not bad.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Exclusive Netflix Scrapface Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Cyberverse Megatron figure (missing r arm) Dark of the Moon" on EBAY
Buy "HOTLINK Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Siege Netflix Hasbro 2020 New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG 53 Broadside no box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Leader Class Titans Return Decepticon Overlord Action Figure toyNEW" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: Octone Titans Return Voyager Class Action Figure" on EBAY