TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots

TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots

Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 8:23am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,969

Some new test shot images of TFC Toys upcoming Hercules figures Dr. Crank (aka Hook) and Structor (aka Scrapper) have been posted to jeffyzhong's weibo page. The images also reveal how the team's accessories can be traded out. We see Dr. Crank's crane attached to Exgraver who's excavator arm has been attached to Structor. Images mirrored below.

Credit(s): jeffyzhong

This article was last modified on Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 10:43am CDT

Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302043)
Posted by Mkall on October 18th, 2011 @ 8:28am CDT
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302045)
Posted by El Duque on October 18th, 2011 @ 8:30am CDT
Mkall wrote:ooo, I didn't know that Crank had the "strut" mode as well as the wheel-based crane. Makes him even more awesome.

Actually that's just his crane attached to Exgraver using their individual weapons for struts.
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302047)
Posted by RhA on October 18th, 2011 @ 8:32am CDT
Not a 3rd party fan, but these look sweet.
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302048)
Posted by Mkall on October 18th, 2011 @ 8:33am CDT
El Duque wrote:

*looks closely* Oh yeah. Well that'll show me for posting things before 6:30am.
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302050)
Posted by Syndrome on October 18th, 2011 @ 8:38am CDT
lol Dr. Crack! :P
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302059)
Posted by crossblades on October 18th, 2011 @ 8:55am CDT
someone tell me again how much these are to stop me buying them!

They look mint, and the fact that parts are interchangable between them just adds to the goodness
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302082)
Posted by donnie_707 on October 18th, 2011 @ 10:24am CDT
i gotta say...not-scrapper looks bad a$$! definitely my favorite constructicon of all time. cant wait to get him.....heck cant wait to complete the set! :sad:
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302083)
Posted by rpetras on October 18th, 2011 @ 10:28am CDT
I want these so bad I can taste it! =P~
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302088)
Posted by Rated X on October 18th, 2011 @ 10:35am CDT
RhA wrote:Not a 3rd party fan, but these look sweet.

Why not ??? Third parties make it happen while Hasbro sits clueless with their thumb up their ass. Im at the point where I personally feel Hasbro might as well throw in the towel. Theyve lost most of us to 3rd parties except when they push G1 inspired lines. And without new M. Bay movies to hype up the brand they will lose the kids too.

M. Bay related movie figures = success

Generations and RTS = success

PCC = flop

Kreo = flop

HA junior figures = flop
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302098)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 18th, 2011 @ 11:02am CDT
Lookin' good!
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302105)
Posted by Requiem Prime on October 18th, 2011 @ 11:14am CDT
Very, very nice. Are those their final decos, or just their base colors?

Also, I'm glad someone finally started a new forum to the present article insteady of stapling it to the Exgraver one. I love this site, but it has a bad habit of that.
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302129)
Posted by artemis_prime on October 18th, 2011 @ 12:33pm CDT
those look just as awesome as the rest of the set :KREMZEEK: unfortunately there's no way i can afford the $100/each price tag. :-( it sucks being a poor transformers fan :-(
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302139)
Posted by stangatron on October 18th, 2011 @ 12:57pm CDT
Requiem Prime wrote:Very, very nice. Are those their final decos, or just their base colors?

These are the Base, TFClub adds more paint apps, can't wait for these figures man they look good
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302161)
Posted by Prime Evil on October 18th, 2011 @ 2:12pm CDT
That Scrapper looks awesome. I think he's gonna be the only figure that I will buy from TFClub's constructicons. He will go well on my Decepticon Leader/Commander shelf.
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302214)
Posted by Blurrz on October 18th, 2011 @ 3:19pm CDT
Looking solid!
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302263)
Posted by GetRightRobot on October 18th, 2011 @ 5:01pm CDT
Looking good! Hook's head is killer! Yes I still call them by their REAL names. :D I know these are tests shots, but even my Scavenger looks a little.... bland, as far as paint goes. I'm almost certain Reprolabels will push a set for these guys. Their kit for PE Reflector makes a grand difference! I wish these were out already!
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302267)
Posted by Heavy B on October 18th, 2011 @ 5:17pm CDT
I can feel my wallet hurtin already
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302269)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 18th, 2011 @ 5:19pm CDT
Four down, two to go. 8-}
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302291)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on October 18th, 2011 @ 6:11pm CDT
Oh, these cannot come out soon enough...
Re: TFC Toys Structor and Dr. Crank Test Shots (1302343)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 18th, 2011 @ 8:13pm CDT
Looking grand indeed. The versatility of the accessories is impressive. I'm a little disappointed that Structor's scoop is black, but after Exgraver I really should have expected it.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction One-Step Changer GALVATRON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep 3 Pack" on EBAY
Buy "NEW GRIMLOCK Evolution 2-Pack Transformers Toys R Us Exclusive Hasbro AOE NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION SNARL, Generations Deluxe Dinobot 2014." on EBAY
Buy "NOS Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Kenzan Combiner Golden Helmet" on EBAY