TFCC Runamuck Sample Image

TFCC Runamuck Sample Image

Friday, January 20th, 2012 2:05pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,271

The Official Transformers Collectors' Club have posted what appears to be a production sample of the 2012 membership incentive figure, Runamuck. The figure is redeco of the Generations/RtS Wheeljack/Tracks mold with a new head sculpt. You will need to have an active TFCC membership by March 16th to receive this figure for free. Runamuck's companion figure Runabout will be a TFCC exclusive figure for 2012 along with Shattered Glass Drift. TFCC states pre-orders for the 2012 exclusives should go up later this month. Image mirrored below.

Credit(s): TFCC Facebook page

This article was last modified on Friday, January 20th, 2012 2:09pm CST

Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1336185)
Posted by Delicon on January 20th, 2012 @ 2:06pm CST
When I first heard of the mold use for him, I wasn't thrilled but this pic has me excited. Makes me glad I re-joined the Club (although BotCon registration was my main incentive, lol)
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1336232)
Posted by zodconvoy on January 20th, 2012 @ 3:42pm CST
Yeah, that looks nice. Well worth the cost of membership! I just hope Runabout doesn't go up for sale before I get paid! I need them both to gangland tag my Season 3 con shelf.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1336257)
Posted by Mkall on January 20th, 2012 @ 4:45pm CST
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1336261)
Posted by Seibertron on January 20th, 2012 @ 4:50pm CST
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1336268)
Posted by triKlops on January 20th, 2012 @ 5:03pm CST
lookin good
my renewal is due soon
time to ante up
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1336287)
Posted by Blurrz on January 20th, 2012 @ 5:40pm CST
Looks like Jazz White rather than Autotrooper White, which is a bit unfortunate.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1336311)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 20th, 2012 @ 6:51pm CST
Seibertron wrote:I'm looking forward to this figure and Runabout. I'm more excited about these figures than I am the BotCon exclusives.

I feel this way too. These two figures should turn out great.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1336323)
Posted by zodconvoy on January 20th, 2012 @ 7:06pm CST

Overall, I feel the same way. I think the Botcon comics going to be amazing but I think these two will be so much more worth it.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1336332)
Posted by Stormrider on January 20th, 2012 @ 7:34pm CST

Me too. So is this the freebee one or is it Runabout?
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1336953)
Posted by metaphorge on January 22nd, 2012 @ 8:12am CST
Mkall wrote:I'm horrendously excited for this, and Pete Sinclair told me they've been made in "Significantly Greated Numbers" this year which would hopefully negate the 48-hour firesale they had last couple of years.
That is welcome news.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1336959)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 22nd, 2012 @ 8:34am CST
Stormrider wrote:

Me too. So is this the freebee one or is it Runabout?

White is free, Black is not. :)
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1337705)
Posted by El Duque on January 24th, 2012 @ 11:40am CST
The Official Transformers Collectors' Club has posted a production sample of this year's membership incentive figure Runamuck in robot mode to their homepage. This gives us our first real look at the new head sculpt based on designs by artist Dan Khanna.

Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1337710)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on January 24th, 2012 @ 11:56am CST
I love the figure! I wish Ryan was in charge of their photography...
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1337715)
Posted by Mkall on January 24th, 2012 @ 12:04pm CST
niiiiice
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1337716)
Posted by RiddlerJ on January 24th, 2012 @ 12:06pm CST
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1337732)
Posted by ubertenorman on January 24th, 2012 @ 12:51pm CST
Wow. Nice!

Definitely one of the most versatile molds in years.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1337735)
Posted by Mkall on January 24th, 2012 @ 1:17pm CST
RiddlerJ wrote:Every time I think I'm done with collecting figures, Something like this comes along.

You should know by know that once you start, you cannot stop :P
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1337737)
Posted by dedcat on January 24th, 2012 @ 1:25pm CST
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1337752)
Posted by craggy on January 24th, 2012 @ 2:01pm CST
dedcat wrote:Please tell me those wings are painted and not actual gold plastic. GPS has claimed too many toys to be allowed to live.

I can't tell you that. What I can tell you is that they use a different kind of plastic nowadays. A non-crumbly type.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Sample Image (1337812)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 24th, 2012 @ 3:41pm CST
craggy wrote:

GPS is a thing of the past now, at least it should be. The last real confirmed case came from a toy of 2006, namely the Millennium Falcon of Star Wars Transformers, the Chewbacca half to be exact.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-47 Kickback & Double Dealer" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-38 Laserbeak & Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Botcon 2013 Classics SEEKER HOTLINK  Tech Card  & instuctions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus and Titans Return Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Chromedome COMPLETE, Great Condition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Legends Class Galvatron Action Figure 2005 - MOC" on EBAY