TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update

TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update

Friday, January 20th, 2012 9:32pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,580

Quick update on the pre-order status of the 2012 TFCC exclusives Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout. The club has tweeted that we can expect the pre-orders to open in the last week of this month and both should be under $60.00.

Right now, the TENTATIVE date for Runabout and Drift pre-orders are last week of January. Maybe even the last day of January.

Both Drift and RunaBOUT should be under $60. That is the HIGH end, but for "budgeting", there you go...

Credit(s): TFCC

This article was last modified on Friday, January 20th, 2012 9:54pm CST

Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1336364)
Posted by Rated X on January 20th, 2012 @ 9:49pm CST
I want them both !!! SG Drift will make a good cybertronian decepticon.
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1336383)
Posted by Heavy B on January 20th, 2012 @ 10:54pm CST
MUST...OWN...RUNABOUT
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1336407)
Posted by dinogeist on January 21st, 2012 @ 12:07am CST
IMHO,SG Drift looks like & should be called Swerve. Runabout,I think looks better than the club freebie figure.

IMHO,$60 is a lot for each repaint club toy. no thanks. I ain't spending 6 times the price of a retail deluxe,then another $8 in shipping fees.
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1336413)
Posted by fenrir72 on January 21st, 2012 @ 12:14am CST

Though not going to get one, I tip my hat on the Runabout release..........finally a decent version over my fav g1 brick. :lol:
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1336414)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 21st, 2012 @ 12:15am CST
Nice, bring em on.
:BOT:
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1336427)
Posted by Mkall on January 21st, 2012 @ 1:00am CST
It's the final countdown...
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1336434)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on January 21st, 2012 @ 1:45am CST
Runabout and runamuck are the priorities. i can sell the stupid SG drift for all i care
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1336446)
Posted by Blurrz on January 21st, 2012 @ 3:04am CST
fenrir72 wrote:Isn't that the reason why limited release re-paints/sculpts are expensive? Just like recently released Stepper.

Don't bother explaining, one simply doesn't understand what's goin on :)

Runabout looks good.. but i feel so lethargic in buying exclusives when I feel like I can go ahead and customize them myself.. and the Wheeljack mold is ez money. Still, wouldn't mind seeing how the head looks and I'd rather have the original (if I can actually cut through the buyer frenzy) then spending hours working on a head with green stuff.

SG Drift is cute but if it was originally a Blurr mold I'd be buying all it's repaints, but since it's originally Drift... any more usages of this mold can peace out.
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1336515)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 21st, 2012 @ 7:03am CST
:KREMZEEK: AAAAAAAAARGH Runabout must be mine :KREMZEEK:

That is all.
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1336529)
Posted by Delicon on January 21st, 2012 @ 8:18am CST
Blurrz wrote:SG Drift is cute

I had just woken up when I read that...I thought I was still having a bad dream.
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1336560)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on January 21st, 2012 @ 9:17am CST
You cannot be serious.

Dammit. Why did my school plan a 5-day long camp starting from the last day of January? :sad:

I swear the world is trolling me, now i'll be stuck with 1 runmuck and no runabout :sad:
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1336712)
Posted by NTESHFT on January 21st, 2012 @ 2:34pm CST
I'm still surprised that the twins both weren't the buy figures and SG Drift the freebie. Still, I'm getting both..........
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1336729)
Posted by Anonymous on January 21st, 2012 @ 3:03pm CST
It's all very tempting, but I've seen this movie already.

Servers will crash.
Butts will be hurt.
Lonely ass Runamucks stumbling, shell-shocked, onto eBay.
Profits will be made.
Collectors will swear to not renew memberships.

>:oP

I'll sit this one out.
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1336801)
Posted by vaporretarder on January 21st, 2012 @ 5:21pm CST
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1337119)
Posted by MagnusPrimal on January 22nd, 2012 @ 5:45pm CST
vaporretarder wrote:This is my first year being a tfcc member, so if i'm NOT lucky enough to get in on the pre-order once he becomes available,...well then yea, my freebie figure will be up on crave lickity split, cause why only have just one??

Oh, I agree. If I can't get Runabout, then Runamuck is sold, and I won't renew. These two are the reason I rejoined the club this year. If they fumble the ball this many years into it, why in the world should I stick around for them to do it again? :???:
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1337120)
Posted by metaphorge on January 22nd, 2012 @ 6:05pm CST
MagnusPrimal wrote:

They would have to be pretty spectacularly stupid to not produce at least as many Runabouts as they have members, plus a few since people seem to really like black cars.
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1337147)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on January 22nd, 2012 @ 8:14pm CST
I'm hoping it's last day of January as that's payday.
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1337189)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 22nd, 2012 @ 10:25pm CST
I can't wait for Runabout and Runamuck. I was going to pass on SG Drift but seeing as this years Con set includes SG, I'm going to grab him as well.
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1337252)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on January 23rd, 2012 @ 5:59am CST
MagnusPrimal wrote:

Hopefully these stick around till i get back on the 3rd Feb to order... If not, I hope runabout gets a 2nd release, like with CPC... Well if I still don't manage to get it, would probably sell Runmuck too :-(
Re: TFCC Shattered Glass Drift and Runabout Pre-Order Update (1337308)
Posted by Marcdachamp on January 23rd, 2012 @ 10:15am CST
Was able to get Cheetor and Ramjet without any issues last year. Hopefully, I can do the same with Drift. I love Deadpool, and I think this is a pretty cool homage.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return SKULLSMASHER & GRAX Deluxe Class Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Voyager Brainstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Autobot Headmaster Retro G1 Re-Issue Brainstorm Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 Headmaster Reissue WEIRDWOLF Brand New! Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmaster Weirdwolf Reissue Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Ultra Magnus Fall of Cybertron FoC" on EBAY
Buy "HEADMASTER Skullcruncher TRANSFORMERS G1 Hasbro 1986 Figure Vintage Collectible" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY