TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC

Transformers News: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC

Saturday, October 13th, 2012 12:12AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 44,341

TFCC has tweeted an image of their upcoming subscription service figures G1 Breakdown and Jackpot from NYCC. Check out the image mirrored below.

TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC
Credit(s): TFCC

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429895)
Posted by STngAR on October 13th, 2012 @ 7:13am CDT
Hmmmmmm, I wonder which one we will be getting first. :MAXIMAL:
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429907)
Posted by Rated X on October 13th, 2012 @ 9:07am CDT
Well I gotta admit this version of Breakdown looks alot better than my CHMS version. But I dont know what Im gonna do with Jackpot. I already moved my small botcon animated collection to another room to make more space for classics stuff.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429919)
Posted by triKlops on October 13th, 2012 @ 9:57am CDT
they look really cool
looking forward to more flicks of these
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430009)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 13th, 2012 @ 3:23pm CDT
Jackpot looks awesome!!!

Breakdown look nice too.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430058)
Posted by Zeedust on October 13th, 2012 @ 5:21pm CDT
Does Jackpot have a new head? I honestly can't tell...

Whatever. I want to see Scourge and Slipstream, they're the ones I'm in this for. The rest will probably go on ebay unless the TFCC Magazine comic makes me fall in love with them or something.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430114)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 13th, 2012 @ 8:29pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:Does Jackpot have a new head? I honestly can't tell...
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430365)
Posted by Flux Convoy on October 14th, 2012 @ 5:16pm CDT
Really hope these are the last figures in the subscription to ship. I care the least about these two. I don't even know what to do with my Animated figures anymore. Just seems like wasted space to even display them. I loved them too. Just burned out on it I guess.
:BOT:

Ending Soon On eBay

2010 TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON  MEGATRON DECEPTICON MECHTECH GENUINE NIB - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 42 minutes 9 seconds
Silverbolt - (Generation 1 Transformers) - KNOCKOFF - INCOMPLETE (NO long plate) - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 46 minutes 50 seconds
TRANSFORMERS - DOTM - Cannon Force IRONHIDE - Voyager class NEW Hasbro - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 49 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Armada Mini Con Gunbarrel Terradive And Thunderwing MOSC - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 49 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers 'Reveal the Shield' OPTIMUS PRIME Autobot Figure - Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 50 minutes 26 seconds
2011 Transformers Dark of the Moon The Scan Series Ironhide - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 52 minutes 17 seconds
Omega Sentinel Energon Transformers Supreme RID Hasbro 2004 MISP! Powerlinx - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 52 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Shockwave Voyager Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 56 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017