TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC

Transformers News: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC

Saturday, October 13th, 2012 12:12AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 43,725

TFCC has tweeted an image of their upcoming subscription service figures G1 Breakdown and Jackpot from NYCC. Check out the image mirrored below.

TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC
Credit(s): TFCC
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429895)
Posted by STngAR on October 13th, 2012 @ 7:13am CDT
Hmmmmmm, I wonder which one we will be getting first. :MAXIMAL:
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429907)
Posted by Rated X on October 13th, 2012 @ 9:07am CDT
Well I gotta admit this version of Breakdown looks alot better than my CHMS version. But I dont know what Im gonna do with Jackpot. I already moved my small botcon animated collection to another room to make more space for classics stuff.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1429919)
Posted by triKlops on October 13th, 2012 @ 9:57am CDT
they look really cool
looking forward to more flicks of these
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430009)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 13th, 2012 @ 3:23pm CDT
Jackpot looks awesome!!!

Breakdown look nice too.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430058)
Posted by Zeedust on October 13th, 2012 @ 5:21pm CDT
Does Jackpot have a new head? I honestly can't tell...

Whatever. I want to see Scourge and Slipstream, they're the ones I'm in this for. The rest will probably go on ebay unless the TFCC Magazine comic makes me fall in love with them or something.
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430114)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 13th, 2012 @ 8:29pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:Does Jackpot have a new head? I honestly can't tell...
Re: TFSS Breakdown and Jackpot at NYCC (1430365)
Posted by Flux Convoy on October 14th, 2012 @ 5:16pm CDT
Really hope these are the last figures in the subscription to ship. I care the least about these two. I don't even know what to do with my Animated figures anymore. Just seems like wasted space to even display them. I loved them too. Just burned out on it I guess.
:BOT:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Construct-Bots Lot Of 3 Optimus Prime, Soundwave, Megatron New - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 19 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Ultimate Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 27 days 2 hours 21 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Energon Omega Supreme Figure 14.5" - Hasbro 2004 - New NISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 22 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Series 2 #011 Dreadwing Decepticon Deluxe Class - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 26 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Construct-Bots Lot (3) Optimus Prime, Grimlock, Megatron, WheelJack - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 30 minutes 25 seconds
Talking Optimus Prime Loyal Subjects Transformers Hot Topic Exclusive Vinyl NIB - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 30 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Series 2 #010 Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Class Toy - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 30 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters 2 #014 VerteBreak Predacon Deluxe Class Toy IDW - Time Remaining: 7 days 6 hours 35 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem