Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU

Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU

Sunday, October 9th, 2011 6:20pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,894

Credit(s): ACToys

Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1298329)
Posted by freakzero1981 on October 9th, 2011 @ 6:42pm CDT
a floating unicron head.i want one already.
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1298330)
Posted by dinogeist on October 9th, 2011 @ 6:46pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Looks like Dr. WU, the third-party company working on those non-transforming Shark Clones, will be releasing a battle damaged Unicron head. According to a post on ACToys the custom head will come with a clear stand to give the illusion of floating, much the way Unicron's head orbited Cybertron after his destruction in Transformers The Movie, or replace the head on the various versions of the Armada mold. They have posted the teaser image mirrored below.

It sorta make sense to make this the same size as the supreme unicron's toy head & to make it able to attach to the supreme unicron's toys neck port.

If it doesn't then this is a easy pass. I want a battle damaged head that fits on the supreme unicron's toy body,not one that gives the illusion of floating on a clear display stand.

--B-- wrote:I'll be keeping the one that came with my Cybertron Primus, thank you very much >:oP

I agree that one was free. why would I want to pay 3rd party prices for one,when I already got a free one.
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1298331)
Posted by --B-- on October 9th, 2011 @ 6:46pm CDT
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1298337)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 9th, 2011 @ 6:56pm CDT
Meh. It will be small so what's the point?

Now gimme something BIG that could split open as a playset for the Cyberverse figures and we'll talk.
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1298340)
Posted by mattyc1007 on October 9th, 2011 @ 7:01pm CDT
deathy wrote:

Offtopic - Please for my sake, do not qoute comments made after yours, makes my head hurty ;)

Ontopic - That could be interesting, I don't have any third party products yet, and this could be it. I am one of those who couldn't get the supreme class primus and can't be bothered getting him after a few years back just for a head, and this would looooook pretty nifty with my Micron Legends Unicron :D
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1298362)
Posted by Rated X on October 9th, 2011 @ 8:08pm CDT
Pass. I prefer getting the whole body rather than just getting a little head. ;)
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1298370)
Posted by Heavy B on October 9th, 2011 @ 8:32pm CDT
Does it transform? No? Then screw it.
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1298372)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on October 9th, 2011 @ 8:36pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Meh. It will be small so what's the point?

While I might be tempted by this anyway, I wholeheartedly agree with your last sentence. Every time I watch "Grimlock's New Brain", it makes me wish I'd had some sort of Unicron's head playset for my Technobots and Terrorcons to slug it out on when I was eight, even if it couldn't be quite in scale with the other toys.
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1298399)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on October 9th, 2011 @ 9:34pm CDT

Then again, I have impulse bought before.
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1298470)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 10th, 2011 @ 3:39am CDT
Not really much to go on here.
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1298553)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on October 10th, 2011 @ 11:15am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:something BIG that could split open as a playset for the Cyberverse figures and we'll talk.

take this to hasbro and demand at gunpoint that they make it.

Pretty please?
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1298648)
Posted by Flashwave on October 10th, 2011 @ 2:31pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:I haven't done a thing with the head that came with primus. Good in theory, but ...

Then again, I have impulse bought before.

Really? Mine's a disease-ridden harbinger of doom imported from a destroyed universe by Unicron and given a new spark to replace his when it left that body. It tends to spread cosmic rust, scraplets, and mass panic, among other things
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1298702)
Posted by KorbinJones on October 10th, 2011 @ 4:16pm CDT
BOOM! wallpaper! Can't wait to hang that head where my Primus hangs. They should make Moon Base 1 & 2!!
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1303049)
Posted by El Duque on October 20th, 2011 @ 10:41am CDT

Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1303059)
Posted by Rated X on October 20th, 2011 @ 10:57am CDT
Although I dont need a Unicron head since I display Primus in robot mode, you gotta respect this company for delivering a clear prototype image promptly. No blurry images, silhouettes, early rumors, or childish guessing games. They want to sell a product and they show us what they got. Good job ! :D
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1303068)
Posted by dinogeist on October 20th, 2011 @ 11:05am CDT
El Duque wrote:Transformers Galaxy-Hong Kong Fans Group has posted a prototype image of the previously teased Unicron head from DR. WU. According to their post the product is labeled DW-02. The initial teaser stated these would be battle damaged, come with a base to give the illusion of floating, or replace the head of the previous Armada Unicron and is subsequent remolds. Image mirrored below.

Wow,where do i even begin to comment on this??

This thing makes no sense.

it looks almost like the takara 2010/amazon unicron new head sculpt.

why pay 3rd party prices that will probably cost over $30 for just the head. when I could buy the entire amazon-unicron toy for $59.99 on amazon.com

sure they offer some sort of floating base but the head looks like someone took it off their takara 2010 or amazon unicron toy.

for those 3rd party prices,i'll buy the amazon.com unicron toy. take off the head myself,get some string & hang it from my ceiling & recreate my own instant floating unicron head. at the very least doing this, I also own the unicron body & can re-attach the head whenever I feel like it.
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1303070)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on October 20th, 2011 @ 11:09am CDT
I've been wanting one of those Cybertron Primus Heads since they first came out, ive never managed to find one for sal tho.

This may be the next best thing.....
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1303080)
Posted by Mkall on October 20th, 2011 @ 11:23am CDT
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1303084)
Posted by Ravage XK on October 20th, 2011 @ 11:31am CDT
Looks kinda small and if this is the final design all the damage will be painted on!
Re: Third-Party Battle Damaged Unicron Head from DR. WU (1303204)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 20th, 2011 @ 4:41pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Anyone else want to figure out how to string these things together and make Christmas lights?

HA! Now that's something I'd buy. Not this though.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Recycling Truck Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW-IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Berserker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Used Build A Bear Transformers Optimus Prime Bear Mask Flips Over Head 17'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie B-127 Deluxe Class Studio Series SS-70" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY