Toy Fair 2010 - Full Event Galleries Now Available

Toy Fair 2010 - Full Event Galleries Now Available

Saturday, February 13th, 2010 11:59pm CST

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News, Game News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 57,633

It has taken some time, but you will not be disappointed by the quality, amount and variety of images that Seibertron has taken at this year's Toy Fair 2010! This comprehensive set of galleries covers everything from the much talked-about Leader Class Starscream, all the way down to the tiny RPMs and Weebles. Please take your time to look though all the galleries posted HERE!

Credit(s): Seibertron, Hasbro, Toy Fair 2010

This article was last modified on Sunday, February 14th, 2010 12:48am CST

Re: Toy Fair 2010 - Full Event Galleries Now Available (1046987)
Posted by UltraPrimal on February 14th, 2010 @ 12:24am CST
After looking at the pictures of Brimstone and Jetblade, anyone else thinking Cy-Kill and Leader-1? If only Brimstone had red flames on him instead and if Jetblade was an Autobot it would be perfect.

Those RPMs with the pop-out guns galore are pretty cool too. I wish more real Transformers did that.
Re: Toy Fair 2010 - Full Event Galleries Now Available (1047004)
Posted by freaky777 on February 14th, 2010 @ 1:32am CST
Re: Toy Fair 2010 - Full Event Galleries Now Available (1047043)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on February 14th, 2010 @ 6:01am CST
freaky777 wrote:OMG ELita-1 is a repaint of ROTF Chromia.. which means they combine.. do they? Im not even sure if this ELita-1 is the last piece for the combination one.. which means someone could get another ROTF Chromia and combine them.

I'm working on it, I have 2C 1A
Re: Toy Fair 2010 - Full Event Galleries Now Available (1047060)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on February 14th, 2010 @ 7:42am CST
It looks to me that as far as packaging goes the "classics universe 3.0" line the boxes are more on the "reddish" colored and the ROTF packaging is on the "yellow/orangish" colors...anyone else think that may be the case...on another note, I would be pissed if I had purchased the Drift figure from the 3rd party supplier that was offering it...when Hasbro just made a great mold :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Toy Fair 2010 - Full Event Galleries Now Available (1047078)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 14th, 2010 @ 10:02am CST
Ok, a few things here: 1) Seibertron, your too awesome, 2)Dude, Human Alliance Jazz, I never even saw coming! And for the Lennox figure, I was just thinking or swapping the head of Sam onto the body of Epps, but this'll save me some cash ;) , 3)The Powercore Combiner sets, can't wait for them to come out, 4)OMG GRIMLOCK IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!!!! 5)Prepare for remote systems override in 3...2...1... :BOOM:
Re: Toy Fair 2010 - Full Event Galleries Now Available (1047112)
Posted by zodconvoy on February 14th, 2010 @ 1:30pm CST
SLUGSLINGER81 wrote:...on another note, I would be pissed if I had purchased the Drift figure from the 3rd party supplier that was offering it...when Hasbro just made a great mold :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

As one of only 2 Seibertronians (that I'm aware of) to get the Drift kit, I'm still cool with Hasbro's and plan to get it when it comes out. I am pissed that I never got the kit's shoulders to work right :lol: It least Hasbro is doing the earthmode!
Re: Toy Fair 2010 - Full Event Galleries Now Available (1047122)
Posted by Blastwave on February 14th, 2010 @ 2:18pm CST
First off may I say...

HOLY CRAP JAZZ?! Hasbro I think I love you. Out of all the ones I hoped for, I never expected this one. Yes, I was hoping for him, but I figured it wouldn't happen. And yet.

Starscream. Aw yeah. 8) That Leader class is effing sweet. I can't wait to be able to get him.

Those Activators... they're like Transformers Kids. Especially Optimus.

Bumblebee with both hands? *passes out* The deluxe is nice, admittedly.

So the Battle Ops one isn't so bad. Looks like his hand comes out of the cannon. Which would make it one step up from most of the others.

The Ironhide... I dunno. It's about half a joke. It needs a paintjob right out of the box. His face mold is impressive though.

Is it wrong that I prefer the Battle Blades Optimus over the new Leader Class? I mean other than the hooks and the same face as Buster Prime.... it's nothing new. I mean the Battle blades one isn't that different either, maybe it's because I'd rather spend the $22 on something that has similarities rather than $45.

Is there no Megatron, or is the Shadow Command Megatron the new leader class of him?
Re: Toy Fair 2010 - Full Event Galleries Now Available (1047154)
Posted by Overcracker on February 14th, 2010 @ 4:49pm CST
Anybody else getting a vague M.A.S.K vibe off of the new RPMs?
I mean they have pop out weaponry, and weird "attack modes".

Anyway quite a few things I'm liking, other's not so much.

Drift is very cool.
I think the PCC's have potential.
Voyager Bladed Prime looks very very cool.
Re: Toy Fair 2010 - Full Event Galleries Now Available (1047203)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on February 14th, 2010 @ 9:09pm CST

I don't know what to think about that one. I'm disappointed it's not a new mold, but on the other hand it's black not purple, so I don't think it's even supposed to be the 3rd bike sister.
Re: Toy Fair 2010 - Full Event Galleries Now Available (1047348)
Posted by RiddlerJ on February 15th, 2010 @ 10:53am CST
NOW they come out with Thrust. After I already splurged on the Henkei version :BANG_HEAD:

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Alternators Deadend with box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Decepticon Deadend" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Transformers G1 Diecast Model Car Autobot Optimus Prime 1:32 99524" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 CONSTRUCTICON SCAVENGER, Vintage Takara 1984" on EBAY