Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee

Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee

Sunday, November 22nd, 2009 10:00am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 25,057

Genzhao from KOTOYS got his hand on the upcoming Transformers Animated Deluxe Class Arcee and posted a gallery of the toy in both robot and alternate modes.
TFA Arcee is Toys R Us exclusive.

The gallery also shows how Arcee stores her weapons - Double Swords in both robot and alternate modes.
Comparison shots also made with the upcoming Deluxe Class Cybertronian Ratchet and Electrostatic Soundwave.

Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee
Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee
Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee
Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee

To view all images, check out KOTOYS post here.

Credit(s): Gen Zhao of KO Toys

This article was last modified on Monday, November 23rd, 2009 1:50am CST

Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021835)
Posted by Firebird on November 22nd, 2009 @ 10:11am CST
:D

all the dissapointment I had from Device Label Blaster getting canceled is gone
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021837)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 22nd, 2009 @ 10:14am CST
Awesome mold. I hope we get a Paradron Medic repaint, too. Or retool her into Animated Red Alert.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021838)
Posted by Valandar on November 22nd, 2009 @ 10:15am CST
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021843)
Posted by Convotron on November 22nd, 2009 @ 10:25am CST
I'm loving the alt mode more and more. I definitely can't wait to pick up this figure. :)
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021845)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 22nd, 2009 @ 10:27am CST
Another big win out of the Animated line. I get excited over these figures but comparatively couldn't care about ANYTHING out of ROTF.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021856)
Posted by Mechastrike on November 22nd, 2009 @ 10:58am CST
YEY! :D
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021862)
Posted by Swiftpaw on November 22nd, 2009 @ 11:11am CST
Valandar wrote:Vehicle made makes me think of a combo of Cybertron/GF Override/Nitro Convoy mixed with G1 Arcee... anyone else imagining an Override repaint? :D

Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed the resemblace. :D

Going to wait for the Ironhide version of that mold, but Arcee and the new Soundwave are definate gets. I'm still sitting on the edge on Hawke-err-Rodimus until I see how he looks in person.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021868)
Posted by TheAllSpark on November 22nd, 2009 @ 12:00pm CST
Too bad abbout hose arms and neck. Also not very excited about the head.... PASS
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021871)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 22nd, 2009 @ 12:13pm CST
color looks a bit off but still looks awesome. Ill be getting one if i can find one.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021874)
Posted by OptimusShr on November 22nd, 2009 @ 12:17pm CST
Does her vehicle mode remind anyone else of Prowl's vehicle form from War Within? Well toy version at least, have to dig out the comic again...
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021891)
Posted by Blurrz on November 22nd, 2009 @ 1:51pm CST
I've been looking forward to this figure ever since I heard of it last year. It's been a long time coming, and I gotta say, damn it looks awesome. The Angelic Wings are an interesting touch, and the swords can be stored. Wicked.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021905)
Posted by Ravage XK on November 22nd, 2009 @ 2:54pm CST
Seems we all love Arcee except for Hasbro. I have been looking forward to Animated Arcee for a while now but I have to say this isnt as good as I would have hoped for. Having said that and looking at the animated character, I dont think they could have done any better. Thers is no hint of an alt mode in the cartoon figure other than her shoulder pieces. So maybe I should be happy with what we are given.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021923)
Posted by Optillamanus on November 22nd, 2009 @ 3:50pm CST
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021928)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 22nd, 2009 @ 4:27pm CST
Swiftpaw wrote:
Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed the resemblace. :D

I don't get where you're going with the "Hawke-err-Rodimus" You think he looks like someone else? That isn't Rodimus?

Personally I hope they don't repaint her into Override since Override was supposed to be a dude anyways (Nitro Convoy)

Lastly, I totally see WWI Prowls alt mode, along with most other DW Cybertron alt modes.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021929)
Posted by Rated X on November 22nd, 2009 @ 4:29pm CST
Optillamanus wrote:The obviously human sized cockpit on the cybertronian vehicle bugs me. They need to stop doing that.

Maybe no transformer should have a cockpit because on Cybertron nobody is a passenger, they just transform and transport themselves. As politically correct as that may sound, that would defeat the whole purpose of having "alt modes" designed for camoflauge. Transformers original G1 storyline was designed to portray them as visitors to Earth. All these Cybertron storylines came years later after it was too late to address this issue. Everyone was already used to vechicle modes and didnt care about the "no humans" factor. Somewhere there has to be a medium between what is "realistic" and what looks "cool".

As far as Arcee goes I like the figure but dont like the wings. A car has no need for wings. And the vechicle mode is way to car-like to pass off as a jet from any planet.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021935)
Posted by Optillamanus on November 22nd, 2009 @ 4:47pm CST
Rated X wrote:
Optillamanus wrote:The obviously human sized cockpit on the cybertronian vehicles bug me. They need to stop doing that.

Actually, the idea that they were camouflaged before landing on Earth is silly too. Who are they hiding from on Cybertron? Other robots desguised as vehicles? All that said, it looks pretty freaking awesome, and I'd get it if my brother wouldn't laugh at me for getting something pink.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021963)
Posted by ultra_magus on November 22nd, 2009 @ 6:57pm CST
aTRU exclusive? Aaaah snap. The only TRU in West Australia was shut down years ago. I want that ARCEE, dang it!!! :sad: :sad:
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021966)
Posted by SJ21 on November 22nd, 2009 @ 7:33pm CST
I really like the look of this. Nice job Hasbro. I will be waiting for the Ironhide repaint of Ratchet though.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1021987)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 22nd, 2009 @ 8:45pm CST
Nice. The pink is a little darker than I expected, but it still looks good.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee (1022020)
Posted by Overcracker on November 22nd, 2009 @ 9:36pm CST
Wasn't very excited about it, but now that I see her she looks great. The car mode is actually pretty cool. She might be a buy.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lost Light 13B Bludgeon Nick Roche Variant Cover IDW D8-18" on EBAY
Buy "transformers animated sentinel prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Red Alert Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 61 Sentinel Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Used Build A Bear Transformers Optimus Prime Bear Mask Flips Over Head 17'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers E3479 Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S13 Ul…" on EBAY