Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet

Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet

Sunday, November 22nd, 2009 10:20am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 13,575

Hot on the heel of the appearance of Transformers Animated Arcee package and toy images, GenZhao of KOTOYS follow up with a gallery of toy images for Deluxe Class Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet.

This is a brand new mold for Ratchet, instead of various working tools found on the Earth Mode Ratchet, this version comes with "shock paddle". This tool supposed to be used by the Autobot medic - Ratchet for rescue purpose.

Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Autonbot  Ratchet
Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Autonbot  Ratchet
Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Autonbot  Ratchet
Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Autonbot  Ratchet

Check out original post at KOTOYS to see all images: http://www.kotoys.com/forum/index.php?topic=391.0

Don't forget to check out our very own gallery for original Ratchet, if you wish to do comparison.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, your ultimate resource for Transformers.

Credit(s): Gen Zhao of KO Toys

This article was last modified on Monday, November 23rd, 2009 1:54am CST

Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021842)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 22nd, 2009 @ 10:24am CST
Thanks for posting this so quickly OGD.

I love the look of this figure and Arcee. I'm glad TRU Exclusives are finally being sold in Canada.

You know who should invest in this post haste? Either Seibs or Repolables. Those shock pads are looking a little bland. :P
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021844)
Posted by Convotron on November 22nd, 2009 @ 10:25am CST
Cool mold but the paint apps on the head sculpt look a bit shoddy.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021846)
Posted by Mach on November 22nd, 2009 @ 10:29am CST
Down_Shift wrote:Thanks for posting this so quickly OGD.

Ah, u are here.... I saw no one around just now, and my bed is calling.... So have to drag myself to do it before snoring.... I-) I-)
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021847)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 22nd, 2009 @ 10:30am CST
Real Devastator wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:Thanks for posting this so quickly OGD.

It's cool bro, hit the sack. I'm up to bat for a little bit 8)
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021855)
Posted by Mechastrike on November 22nd, 2009 @ 10:58am CST
what, no magnets on the arms?
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021857)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 22nd, 2009 @ 11:01am CST
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021864)
Posted by rpetras on November 22nd, 2009 @ 11:23am CST
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Equally awesome. Though I wonder what they're retool the shock pads into for Ironhide. :-?

Brass knuckles? :???:
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021872)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 22nd, 2009 @ 12:14pm CST
Looks a lot better than the first one. If i can find it im going to get one.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021884)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 22nd, 2009 @ 1:20pm CST
rpetras wrote:

Brass knuckles? :???:

And the fandom would have one mass synchronized orgasm.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021892)
Posted by Blurrz on November 22nd, 2009 @ 1:55pm CST
Well they stuck with Ratchet's personality.. and basically every other Animated Autobot's personality and doesn't yield a gun.. I guess that's fine by me.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021931)
Posted by Rated X on November 22nd, 2009 @ 4:33pm CST
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021933)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 22nd, 2009 @ 4:45pm CST
Rated X wrote:This is as silly as it gets....a rescue tank that walks on 4 legs like something from a Star Wars movie. And are those black things he is holding supposed to be defibulators to jumpstart someones heart rate ??? Are they really serious or is this a joke ??? :o) :o) :o)

Nope! April Fools!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha sucker! Man Hasbro got you good! :lol:
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021944)
Posted by Swiftpaw on November 22nd, 2009 @ 5:28pm CST

Iron Knuckles! ... Actually, it makes sense. Since they can't actually have the toy turn armored grey like the character did, they can at least work in a 'turns his hands into reinforced pummeling weapons' to get the power there.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021955)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 22nd, 2009 @ 6:05pm CST
Swiftpaw wrote:

You know we'll get an exclusive "Armored Ironhide" Target Exclusive. I for one welcome it. lol
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021969)
Posted by Galvatron X on November 22nd, 2009 @ 7:37pm CST
I'm definitely not the biggest fan of TFA, but I really like this one! I think this will be my first TFA purchase. I've been considering Swindle also...

Regarding the brass knuckles idea, it sounds cool for the toy, but somehow dual brass knuckles and a medic don't seem to mix :lol:
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021979)
Posted by Traxus Prime on November 22nd, 2009 @ 8:09pm CST
I like it, but I have the first one. so unless there is a Ironhide repaint of the mold I'm gonna have to pass.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1021986)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 22nd, 2009 @ 8:44pm CST
Hmm, looking at it again, the vehicle mode's a little funny. I wonder if the wheels/tracks allow for different positioning?
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1022138)
Posted by Convotron on November 23rd, 2009 @ 10:01am CST
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1022178)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 23rd, 2009 @ 12:51pm CST
Convotron wrote:The treads look pretty accurate to the cartoon alt mode for Ratchet's Cybertron incarnation. The treads should be in a raised configuration as shown in the photo.

Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Autobot Ratchet (1022286)
Posted by Convotron on November 23rd, 2009 @ 8:23pm CST
kirbenvost wrote:I see. I didn't watch the show so I didn't know. :mrgreen: Still looks better than the first version in bot mode at least.

You should check out the show some time. It's a good series if you can get past the more kid friendly art direction.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lost Light 13B Bludgeon Nick Roche Variant Cover IDW D8-18" on EBAY
Buy "transformers animated sentinel prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Red Alert Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 61 Sentinel Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Used Build A Bear Transformers Optimus Prime Bear Mask Flips Over Head 17'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers E3479 Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S13 Ul…" on EBAY