Toys R Us Transformers coupon - 40% off

Transformers News: Toys R Us Transformers coupon - 40% off

Monday, December 8th, 2008 10:40am CST

Categories: Toy News, Company News, Store News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 27,640

Our own Star_Ling has informed us of a new ToysRus coupon that gives you a discount on Transformers Universe Ultras.
Read what she (yes this was here before) has to say:

I got a coupon in my email for 40% Ultra Class figures good tomorrow only. I guess you can print as many as you want but you can only use one coupon per customer per visit. I may not even get one so here you guys go:

TRU Coupon

Also available through the 13th Universe Unicron is $44.99.

TRU Exclusive Unicron

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news.

Credit(s): Star_Ling

This article was last modified on Monday, December 8th, 2008 11:46am CST

Re: Toys R Us Transformers coupon - 40% off (847231)
Posted by Star_ling on December 8th, 2008 @ 10:42am CST
Not that it's important but I'm a woman. :D
Re: Toys R Us Transformers coupon - 40% off (847238)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 8th, 2008 @ 10:50am CST
Star_ling wrote:Not that it's important but I'm a woman. :D

Fixed, kind off.
Re: Toys R Us Transformers coupon - 40% off (847244)
Posted by LigerJohn on December 8th, 2008 @ 11:02am CST
Re: Toys R Us Transformers coupon - 40% off (847297)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on December 8th, 2008 @ 12:20pm CST
Anybody got any coupins good in Canada?
Re: Toys R Us Transformers coupon - 40% off (847331)
Posted by Naked Magnus on December 8th, 2008 @ 1:00pm CST
Sweet! I was going to hold out and get Henkei Silverbolt, but only $15.99 for the Hasbro version is too good a deal to pass up!
Re: Toys R Us Transformers coupon - 40% off (847333)
Posted by TFBuyer on December 8th, 2008 @ 1:03pm CST
LigerJohn wrote:This is for the exclusive vehicles only. But I don't mind I love the Cybertron line!

So, do you have proof that this won't apply to Universe or Animated? I'd like to get Powerglide, but won't waste the gas if this coupon is only for Cybertron rehashes.

Anyone out there know the truth?
Re: Toys R Us Transformers coupon - 40% off (847336)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 8th, 2008 @ 1:11pm CST
Its a great deal but i doubt ill be getting to TRU in the next day so it does me no good. I was there friday and they didnt have any of the exclusive ultras so it really does me good. To bad it doesnt work online.
Re: Toys R Us Transformers coupon - 40% off (847402)
Posted by Barrelass on December 8th, 2008 @ 3:32pm CST
I really hope it works on Ultras other than the two Exclusives. It would give me a nice excuse to get Stormcloud. Anyone know how TRU coupons work, answers would be greatly appreciated, and would probably save a lot of us gas money. Thanks in advance.
Re: Toys R Us Transformers coupon - 40% off (847447)
Posted by Agent 007 on December 8th, 2008 @ 4:11pm CST
dman I already have all three molds :?
Re: Toys R Us Transformers coupon - 40% off (847475)
Posted by LigerJohn on December 8th, 2008 @ 5:15pm CST
TFBuyer wrote:

Anyone out there know the truth?

Take a good look at the coupon it says:

"Transformers Exclusive Ultra Vehicle" and it has a picture of Wingblade.
Re: Toys R Us Transformers coupon - 40% off (847875)
Posted by omega666 on December 9th, 2008 @ 12:47pm CST
I used it and I got Silverbolt. The cashier looked confused and even called a manager but gave it to me anyway. They key word that they noticed was ULTRA.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #238 - The Podcast That Leapt Through Time
"The Podcast That Leapt Through Time"
Posted: Sunday, January 12th, 2020

Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOTCON 2016 DAWN OF THE PREDACUS CUSTOM CLASS G1 RATCHET" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Robots in Disguise Megatron Voyager Classics  2006 Hasbro w/Manual" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE AIRAZOR, Fracture partner Mini-con 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise SANDSTING Rid 2015 Legion Scorpion" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TCG Wave 3 Captain Elita-1 Special Ops Ranger RT T02" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Fracture Complete w/ reprolabels" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Tiny Titans CLIFFJUMPER  Loose 2 1/4" 2007" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise MEGATRON Action Figure" on EBAY