Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed

Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed

Saturday, June 9th, 2007 5:54pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 22,843

Earlier this week we reported a list of tracks that would be on the Transformers Movie Soundtrack. At the time it was only a rumor. Now IGN.com has posted the official track listings. Here they are:

1. Linkin Park "What I've Done"

2. Smashing Pumpkins "Doomsday Clock"

3. Disturbed "This Moment"

4. Goo Goo Dolls "Before It's Too Late (Sam and Mikaela's Theme)"

5. The Used "Pretty Handsome Awkward"

6. HIM "Passion's Killing Floor"

7. Taking Back Sunday "What It Feels Like To Be A Ghost?"

8. Styles Of Beyond "Second To None"

9. Armor For Sleep "End Of The World"

10. Idiot Pilot "Retina and the Sky"

11. Julien-K "Technical Difficulties"

12. Mutemath "Transformers Theme"

Credit(s): IGN.com

Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156577)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on June 9th, 2007 @ 6:04pm CDT
I like the Taking Back Sunday track. Great song.

And I kinda like the Goo Goo Dolls song.
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156578)
Posted by Cheetron on June 9th, 2007 @ 6:05pm CDT
Bah, looks like I'll be buying Stan Bush's new album instead.

I haven't even heard of half of those bands. And the songs by those I have heard of, I don't like at all. But then again, I haven't cared for most soundtracks in years.
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156603)
Posted by Tripredacus agent on June 9th, 2007 @ 6:29pm CDT
I plan on taking my ipod into cinema so I can listen to the animated movie score during the film instead.
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156614)
Posted by primalVICTORY on June 9th, 2007 @ 6:41pm CDT
i havnt herd any of the songs except for linkin park and goo goo dolls. i like those 2 i suppose, and i love other stuff by the used and taking back sunday so i might like those songs.
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156659)
Posted by Me, Grimlock! on June 9th, 2007 @ 7:25pm CDT
And how many of these songs are in the actual movie? One?
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156669)
Posted by primalVICTORY on June 9th, 2007 @ 7:32pm CDT
hopefully only 1. hopefully none! this movie seems like it would have orchestral music, like in king kong. i loved that music.
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156678)
Posted by Archanubis on June 9th, 2007 @ 7:44pm CDT
Damn it, why can't anyone do a soundtrack with a SCORE any more!!!
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156706)
Posted by GetterDragun on June 9th, 2007 @ 8:28pm CDT
That really is a crappy CD.
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156759)
Posted by the purifyer on June 9th, 2007 @ 9:21pm CDT
So it comes out on July 3rd? That's Awesome! I get to hear doomsday Clock before the release of the new album. Other than pumpkins is just pure meh, those tracks wont be played.
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156778)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on June 9th, 2007 @ 9:39pm CDT
total suckfest all around... this is the worst soundtrack i think i've ever seen since Spice World
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156795)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 9th, 2007 @ 9:50pm CDT
Cheetron wrote:Bah, looks like I'll be buying Stan Bush's new album instead.

I have the new Stan Bush CD, it rocks! You won't be disappointed! :grin:
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156832)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on June 9th, 2007 @ 10:16pm CDT
primalVICTORY wrote:i love other stuff by the used and taking back sunday so i might like those songs.

In case you don't have the latest Taking Back Sunday album, "What's It Feel Like to be a Ghost" is on it. It's a solid song.
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156838)
Posted by JazZeke on June 9th, 2007 @ 10:20pm CDT
I am not enthusiastic about this list. It could have been worse, I know, but I'm not that big on modern bands. (I like the Goo Goo Dolls, though.) I didn't expect them to use classic rock in the soundtrack either, but I was hoping they'd at least use Stan Bush's song.

Still, I would have enjoyed a more classical score, not unlike the "brass rock" used in the first two seasons of the cartoon series. That was awesome, not cheesy at all.
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156841)
Posted by primalVICTORY on June 9th, 2007 @ 10:21pm CDT
Supreme Convoy wrote:

thats good to know..ill have to get some stuff from that cd.
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (156893)
Posted by osubot20 on June 9th, 2007 @ 10:52pm CDT
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (157069)
Posted by Burn on June 10th, 2007 @ 1:19am CDT
osubot20 wrote:I hate the head banging shit. The only music that was good is goo goo dolls and the theme. They needed to but classic rock and 80's music. For example Led Zepplin, Genesis, Van Halen etc, U2 etc. Rap and head banging shit are crap

And here I was thinking they were trying to make a movie based in the modern day. ;;)
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (157118)
Posted by Venomous Prime on June 10th, 2007 @ 2:35am CDT
Burn wrote:

and last I checked people used to head bang to Zeppelin and Van Halen :P

So therefor he/she is saying the very bands he wants on the soundtrack are shit :shock:
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (157214)
Posted by Uncrazzimatic on June 10th, 2007 @ 7:07am CDT
Venomous Prime wrote:
Burn wrote:

and last I checked people used to head bang to Zeppelin and Van Halen :P

:lol: I was thinking that :lol:
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (157251)
Posted by Ericus Prime on June 10th, 2007 @ 8:15am CDT
You know, I think I know why they didn't put Stan Bush on the soundtrack....cause they're idiots
Re: Track Listings For Transformers Movie Soundtrack Confirmed (158082)
Posted by dragons on June 10th, 2007 @ 8:50pm CDT
like to know whats taking so long for it to be released sould have been out by now or at least have heard of a release date for it.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Bruticus Brand New In Sealed Packing 5 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Headmasters *B1#2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-54 Seaspray & Lione" on EBAY