Transform Your Game System!

Transform Your Game System!

Saturday, April 21st, 2007 11:03pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Collectables, Store News
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 21,891

Gamestop.com has posted images of 4 upcoming Xbox 360 Transformers Movie skins here.

But that's not all! According to the site, there are also skins being developed for the Nintendo DS Lite, PSP, and Playstation 2 Slim.

These will be perfect to compliment what ever version of the upcoming Transformers Movie Game you plan on buying!

Credit(s): GameStop.com

Re: Transform Your Game System! (93668)
Posted by edcomics on April 21st, 2007 @ 11:05pm CDT
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93670)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on April 21st, 2007 @ 11:06pm CDT
nice designs
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93671)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on April 21st, 2007 @ 11:07pm CDT
edcomics wrote:I'm not sure I understand the excitement behind these "skins" in general. Transformers skins are kind of cool, but I think I'd tire of them pretty quickly. The systems have a designer shape already. Why mess with that?

:BOT: Why do people put bumper stickers on their cars? :CON:
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93688)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 21st, 2007 @ 11:25pm CDT
Being abile to see these would realy help me guage my reaction toward this product.
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93695)
Posted by Ultra Markus on April 21st, 2007 @ 11:28pm CDT
Supreme Convoy wrote:

:BOT: Why do people put bumper stickers on their cars? :CON:

to give you something to read while sitting in the middle of rush hour.
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93710)
Posted by dj_funk_gut on April 21st, 2007 @ 11:38pm CDT
boo..yuck skins chosen for you when you use the on line ordering
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93715)
Posted by jonusjaxon on April 21st, 2007 @ 11:42pm CDT
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93721)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 21st, 2007 @ 11:58pm CDT
Hell yeah!
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93767)
Posted by dabattousai on April 22nd, 2007 @ 1:35am CDT
Now that will look good on the upcoming Elite System.
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93796)
Posted by Seibertron on April 22nd, 2007 @ 3:54am CDT
What about my Wii?
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93799)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on April 22nd, 2007 @ 4:11am CDT
Seibertron wrote:What about my Wii?

Yeah, Ryan, I know. Wii would like to play.

Jaxus Prime wrote:I can barely tell who's on them. One looks like Optimus, one is Bumblebee, one is maybe Jazz, and one looks like Megatron. Do you get all four for $15? That'd be kind of expensive for one skin.

Don't go buy the image for the Xbox 360 skins. You're right about Prime and BB but the image is too small to tell on the ones your not sure about. All the other listings for the skins explain what they are. I'll quote the one for the PS2 for who's being used:

Gamestop.com wrote:The PS2 Slim Transformers Skin comes in 4 styles: Barricade, Bumblebee, Megatron and Optimus. Styles are chosen at random when shipped.

I'm with dj_funk_gut. I don't like the fact that they're chosen at random either. I mean, I like Bumblebee and Prime, but for me the jury's still out on Meg and Barricade.
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93800)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on April 22nd, 2007 @ 4:16am CDT
ShGarland_1383 wrote:And for that matter, what about the big PS2, or the old Xbox? Just wondering because that's what I've got.

Nevermind: it should be for the newer consoles. That's why I see where Ryan's coming from with Wii (despite my pun). I'm also wondering at this late hour just why it is that it's the slim PS2, and not the PS3? Maybe it's just the consoles that will carry the movie game, but even then the question remains: Why PS2, not PS3?
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93819)
Posted by Sean on April 22nd, 2007 @ 6:11am CDT
I've got the older version of ps2 also , sure wouldn't hold back on getting them in the store
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93846)
Posted by City Commander on April 22nd, 2007 @ 8:12am CDT
I might get one for me DS. It'd help protect it from being scratched in my bag I guess.
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93850)
Posted by Senor Hugo on April 22nd, 2007 @ 8:15am CDT
From the looks of things, these would be a lot cooler if they were just the Bot and Con symbols from the movie on both sides.
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93903)
Posted by jonusjaxon on April 22nd, 2007 @ 9:42am CDT
They aren't going to sell any online if they're chosen at random. That's just lazy that they don't make an option to choose on their site.
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93917)
Posted by Autobobby1 on April 22nd, 2007 @ 10:03am CDT
Nice skins. I'll be sure to get one for my DS Lite, and maybe one for my PSP.
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93935)
Posted by UFO on April 22nd, 2007 @ 10:21am CDT
Crap...All I have is a Gamecube... :-x
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93937)
Posted by Shadowman on April 22nd, 2007 @ 10:22am CDT
That Prime one looks badassed.
Re: Transform Your Game System! (93943)
Posted by jgilkinson on April 22nd, 2007 @ 10:24am CDT
to bad... i have one of the old ps2s

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY