This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed

Transformers News: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed

Tuesday, March 22nd, 2022 7:14PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 56,263

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

This page may contain affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.


Thanks to Preternia on Twitter and the Transformers Facebook page, we have news that the latest wave of Transformers RED series has been revealed.

The newest wave consists of 2 figures, and those 2 figures are G1 Shockwave and G1 Galvatron. As is the RED standard, these are non-transforming 6-inch figures that try to be accurate to the cartoon designs. While we only get 1 image of each for now, we can expect further images to be coming soon.

Both of these figures are set to be released for Preorder this Thursday March 24 at 1:00PM EST, so stay tuned for those preorders, which will be part of Walmart Collector Con.

Check them out, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Transformers News: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed

Transformers News: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed
Credit(s): Walmart

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2129546)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on March 22nd, 2022 @ 7:18pm CDT
Yeah, just saw these on Instagram...
Shockwave may join my other R.E.D. Decepticons.
But man, that Glavatron head/face sculpt just looks bad... Unfortunate, I probably would have bought him too. That ugly mug makes him an easy, easy pass.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2129588)
Posted by blackeyedprime on March 23rd, 2022 @ 12:41pm CDT
Yeagh, something that I'm not liking about galvatrons head but it's still better than Kingdom galvatron so he might be my movie shelf galvy whilst TR with head from cyclonus is my headmasters shelf galvy.
Thinking I'll pass on shockwave after still feeling ripped off on the price of siege shockwave.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2129655)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on March 23rd, 2022 @ 5:53pm CDT
They're still saying these are 6"? In hand they're more like 5.5" at best.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2129692)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on March 24th, 2022 @ 3:32am CDT
Kapow Toys wrote:Sad news for us UK fans, The latest Transformers RED series Shockwave and Galvatron won't be making it to our shores according to Hasbro UK. What a shame as they look like some of the best since Wave 1.


Link

Shocking, to no one... >:oP
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2129718)
Posted by o.supreme on March 24th, 2022 @ 12:18pm CDT
That is unfortunate for UK fans. On the flip side however, pre order links for these just went live on Pulse.com. I like how they say " supplies are limited" :lol: . While that may be factually true, one thing we have yet to see is a single RED figure sell out on Pulse. I just checked, and they are all still available.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2129723)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on March 24th, 2022 @ 12:43pm CDT
Surprisingly they didn't go up on Walmart.com which is the store that has the exclusivity on them. Of course, the action pic with Shockwave shows the Megatron gun warped in its hand, might be the right size for GI Joe Classified figures too. I hate RED, I truly do, but I can't help but want these figures. Coronation Starscream wasn't that bad...
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2129738)
Posted by DeathReviews on March 24th, 2022 @ 3:17pm CDT
Both Galvatron and Shockwave RED are now up on Hasbro Pulse:

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/new

Also listed are the Kingdom Beast Wars repaints Buzzsaw, Nightprowler and Sandstorm, along with the Beast War reissues of CyberShark and Wolfang.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2129739)
Posted by DeathReviews on March 24th, 2022 @ 3:21pm CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:Yeagh, something that I'm not liking about galvatrons head but it's still better than Kingdom galvatron so he might be my movie shelf galvy whilst TR with head from cyclonus is my headmasters shelf galvy.
Thinking I'll pass on shockwave after still feeling ripped off on the price of siege shockwave.


They're still using that rubber-eraser style plastic that they always use for figures like the Star Wars Black series, or the Marvel Legends series. It's soft, and it doesn't allow for sharp, crisp details. They rely on paint for that. But with robot faces like Galvatron's, they seem to have skipped on trying to paint them. Which leaves only the sculpted detail. And this rubber doesn't do crisp edges, so all the facial details get washed out, as if he were a photo that was taken out of focus.

In that way, the actual transforming figures often look superior. Not only do they pose just as well (or better) than the RED figures, but they use hard plastic - so the detailing looks a lot sharper.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2129977)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on March 26th, 2022 @ 9:51pm CDT
I'll try and wait until he's on sale, but I'll get Shockwave...

I still say Megatron is the best R.E.D. figure of the G1 offerings.
His sculpt is incredibly well done and substantially better than the rest.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2129996)
Posted by Emerje on March 27th, 2022 @ 7:39am CDT
So how long until we get a Reformatting Galvatron? If they make one I might be tempted to buy regular Galvatron and both Megatrons and stick them on a shelf in order. Until then, still no real interest in RED, I would rather pay the money and get the Super7 Ultimates.

Emerje
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2130031)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on March 27th, 2022 @ 4:46pm CDT
Does anybody know if Shockwave and Galvatron ended up on Walmart.com? Never saw them and missed them on Pulse.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2130034)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 27th, 2022 @ 7:25pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Does anybody know if Shockwave and Galvatron ended up on Walmart.com? Never saw them and missed them on Pulse.

Supposedly they did, but there were lots of preorder issues getting the cart to work
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136443)
Posted by william-james88 on June 23rd, 2022 @ 7:47am CDT
Always fun to find toys at retail that fans didn't even see before. A fan and amateur glamour model in Taiwan posted images on their not safe for work Facebook page showing new RED toys in the new closed box packaging Hasbro has been doing in other lines. There is Prime Optimus Prime, Prime Megatron and G1 Thundercracker. We also have an image of Prime Megatron removed from packaging.

Will these be officially revealed later today? We'll see. Let us know what you think.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136449)
Posted by Emerje on June 23rd, 2022 @ 8:46am CDT
Watch these be todays announcements. :lol:

Emerje
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136450)
Posted by DeathReviews on June 23rd, 2022 @ 8:48am CDT
The Prime series Megatron figures were generally kind of awful, simply because the alt mode wasn't well engineered. So ditching the transformation/alt mode for the RED Prime Megatron may be a good thing overall.

But looking at that photo, you can tell they're using the same soft, rubbery plastic. That seems OK for most of the figure, but it made the head look bad, like a photo that's been taken out of focus. That softer plastic just cant' do hard, crisp edges very well. And Prime Megatron had a lot of sharp edges that need good definition. That photo makes him seem like a candle that's starting to melt. Hopefully it's just the lighting...
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136451)
Posted by william-james88 on June 23rd, 2022 @ 8:56am CDT
Wow, who knew Transformers toys themed nude asian modeling was a thing.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136471)
Posted by william-james88 on June 23rd, 2022 @ 11:21am CDT
Man, Hasbro can't catch a break. No one had seen what they were going to announce for the RED line today, until just a few hours before their livestream even happened when they were found on shelves at a Toysrus in Taiwan.

Well, at least we do see shots of these toys none of us had seen, which you can all see below. These RED toys are Walmart exclusives in the US and Canada (and exclusives to different chains elsewhere, like Toysrus). It's funny, Hasbro was really proud of showcasing the back of these toys. And I mean, why wouldn't they be, this is exactly what this line is all about, looking exactly like the show model.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136484)
Posted by Grahf_ on June 23rd, 2022 @ 12:16pm CDT
I only picked up Arcee so far because I hate that rubbery plastic that was used and it turned me off from picking up any other RED figures. However I will have that Megatron no matter what. I have the Cyberverse Commander, Deluxe, Voyager, oversized KO Cyberverse Commander and the APC Toys oversized upgraded KO Deluxe already. So this Megatron will fit in nicely. I'll most likely pick up Prime Optimus as well and somehow find Knockout too. I might get Galvatron and Shockwave as I like the two of them in general. None of the others really interest me much though so far. Maybe Cheetor.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136499)
Posted by william-james88 on June 23rd, 2022 @ 1:07pm CDT
I've written about some really random subjects over the years on this site, like Gene Simmons promoting a betting app on TV by singing a version of Stan Bush's The Touch. Well, I'm not sure if this takes the cake but we got new photos of RED Prime Optimus Prime from a fan's Instagram account. Nothing odd about that per se, but while we will link off to it to show here these images come from, we warn you that her account is not safe for work. The TF fan who was first to find these new toys makes money by posing nude with Transformers toys and her instagram account has some preview images of her nude modelling. So fair warning out of the way, here are some great in hand images of the new RED Prime Optimus Prime. Let us know what you think.

EDIT: We also have in hand images of RED Prime Megatron from TFND's Facebook page.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136504)
Posted by Grahf_ on June 23rd, 2022 @ 1:31pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Wow, who knew Transformers toys themed nude Asian modeling was a thing.

I didn't understand this comment at first but now I do. I mean, get that money I guess. Toy collecting isn't cheap.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136506)
Posted by william-james88 on June 23rd, 2022 @ 1:32pm CDT
Grahf_ wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Wow, who knew Transformers toys themed nude Asian modeling was a thing.

I didn't understand this comment at first but now I do. I mean, get that money I guess. Toy collecting isn't cheap.


You damn right
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136511)
Posted by SkyFire Prime on June 23rd, 2022 @ 1:54pm CDT
This is out of control, toy reviews plus cleavage.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136513)
Posted by N64iac on June 23rd, 2022 @ 2:09pm CDT
Optimus: Hey. Look here. Boobs are temporary. The rights of all sentient beings are forever.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136517)
Posted by william-james88 on June 23rd, 2022 @ 2:17pm CDT
SkyFire Prime wrote:This is out of control, toy reviews plus cleavage.


Check out that Instagram account when you have a minute, way more than cleavage there.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136534)
Posted by Lore Keeper on June 23rd, 2022 @ 8:00pm CDT
Wait, we're supposed to pose nude with our toys? No wonder my YouTube channel hasn't taken off! :-D
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136538)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 23rd, 2022 @ 8:37pm CDT
these RED Prime and Megatron figures look good, they do. I just wish these were better quality. Arcee was just not good, and that is why I didn't get Knockout and why I am hesitant on these.

I really want to like them since they look good, but the quality is a huge concern for me
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136568)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 24th, 2022 @ 4:33am CDT
Boobies ass-ide, those Prime R.E.D figures could use much more paint to be truly worth it.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136593)
Posted by william-james88 on June 24th, 2022 @ 8:59am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Boobies ass-ide, those Prime R.E.D figures could use much more paint to be truly worth it.


Yeah, they didn't even paint Meg's cannon
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136635)
Posted by PerfectVision on June 24th, 2022 @ 1:46pm CDT
The eyes of Megatron barely exist?He looks kind of dull.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136655)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on June 24th, 2022 @ 6:32pm CDT
I may get that Megatron…
And I’m definitely interested in Thundercracker (& Shockwave).
Although all of these will have to be on a sale for me to bite.
No way am I spending $24.99 on a R.E.D. figure.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2136800)
Posted by MaximalNui on June 26th, 2022 @ 8:31am CDT
... wait, shouldn't Prime's swords replace his hands instead of coming from above the wrist? Or am I confusing the show with the Bay movies?

Anyway, I really like these figures (particularly Megatron), but it still doesn't appeal to me. Call me when we get Transmutate, Sari or Autobot X.

And I hope they eventually retool Megs into his Unicron form. I'm still waiting on a show-accurate version of that, and RED's replacement weapons/hands would really fit for his Dark Energon weaponry.
Image
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2137436)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 5th, 2022 @ 8:06pm CDT
MaximalNui wrote:... wait, shouldn't Prime's swords replace his hands instead of coming from above the wrist? Or am I confusing the show with the Bay movies?

Anyway, I really like these figures (particularly Megatron), but it still doesn't appeal to me. Call me when we get Transmutate, Sari or Autobot X.

And I hope they eventually retool Megs into his Unicron form. I'm still waiting on a show-accurate version of that, and RED's replacement weapons/hands would really fit for his Dark Energon weaponry.
Image

This is actually brilliant. I love this idea
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2141388)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 12th, 2022 @ 8:22am CDT
So I got lucky and found Knock Out in Walmart yesterday, and decided to get him.

I really want to love this toy, i do, much like how I wanted to like Arcee. But again, this plastic lets him down. It feels too gummy, it is not the same quality as the ML or BS plastic, which is a shame, there is a good bit of detail and work that went into him, and I really like the concept! I just wish the plastic was not rubbish. It impacts posing too, as my legs will only go so far at the thighs due to the joints actually getting stuck, so I can bend them but they snap right back to a limited area of range.

I want to love these Prime figures. This is a fun avenue. Please just make the build quality worthwhile!

Image
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2143363)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 1st, 2022 @ 8:28am CDT
Took Knock Out to work this week. He has some good to him for sure. I like the fact they got his design proper and right, and the arms can do some really fun stuff. I do wish his head could rotate more and that he had more knee bend, but mostly, it's just still the plastic quality. He feels so gummy and not overly solid.

But despite that, he has won me over some. I like him, and he will be kept. He is especially good at capturing the sass-master type attitude of Knock Out himself, which really helps him here

Image
Image
Image
Image
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2146342)
Posted by o.supreme on October 3rd, 2022 @ 10:38am CDT
I've been seeing these go on clearance at Walmart. If WM is going to stop carrying them, I wonder what that means for the future of the line? Maybe online only?
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2146347)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 3rd, 2022 @ 12:11pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:I've been seeing these go on clearance at Walmart. If WM is going to stop carrying them, I wonder what that means for the future of the line? Maybe online only?


Figures going on clearance don't always mean the line is going away. Clearance is something that just happens from time to time.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2147998)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 27th, 2022 @ 7:18pm CDT
Prime Optimus Prime and Megatron just went up on Pulse along with G1 Thundercracker. All in stock.

I ordered the 2 Prime figures. They should arrive next week I'd hope
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2148590)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 3rd, 2022 @ 9:06pm CDT
So I got the Prime Optimus Prime and Megatron in from Pulse.

RED continues to be a disappointment in terms of plastic quality. Despite yet more time, the figures just feel gummy and not very good. The joints are still real gummy and don't like to rest really anywhere you want them to. The sculpts are decent, it is just the build letting them down mostly. I wish they had some more paint work too, especially Optimus.

The weapons are also suffering. Much like Knockout, they came deformed and are not easy to bend and keep back in place. Though the effects parts for Megatron is really neat. that also reminds me, the smokestacks on Prime's back came badly bent and will not settle in a good place.

This line has so much potential, it does. But 4 figures in for me and none of them have impressed me very much at all. And that sucks, we have several really good 6" lines, why is this one so much lower in quality?

Image
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2148593)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 3rd, 2022 @ 9:14pm CDT
It almost feels like RED is being worked on by a completely different production team.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2148594)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 3rd, 2022 @ 9:15pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:It almost feels like RED is being worked on by a completely different production team.

It really does, I honestly can't think of another line that is close to it in terms of quality/build/etc. I collect Marvel Legends, Black Series, and Plasma series, and none of those 3 feel anywhere near like these do. And the regular figures, cyberverse, SS, Legacy/WFC, have this same feel or gummy-ness either
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2148595)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 3rd, 2022 @ 9:20pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It almost feels like RED is being worked on by a completely different production team.

It really does, I honestly can't think of another line that is close to it in terms of quality/build/etc. I collect Marvel Legends, Black Series, and Plasma series, and none of those 3 feel anywhere near like these do. And the regular figures, cyberverse, SS, Legacy/WFC, have this same feel or gummy-ness either
While not gummy, the delicate feel of the RED figures, combined with all the swappable parts and accessories, makes them remind me a lot of S.H. Figuarts figures. Particularly, the two that I own are the red and gold Shinkengers that Bandai of America imported to Toys R' Us stores factoring Power Rangers Samurai, and both they and the RED toys feel equally as fragile as one another. Like they're display pieces not meant to be played with, instead of mere plaything toys.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2148596)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 3rd, 2022 @ 9:22pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It almost feels like RED is being worked on by a completely different production team.

It really does, I honestly can't think of another line that is close to it in terms of quality/build/etc. I collect Marvel Legends, Black Series, and Plasma series, and none of those 3 feel anywhere near like these do. And the regular figures, cyberverse, SS, Legacy/WFC, have this same feel or gummy-ness either
While not gummy, the delicate feel of the RED figures, combined with all the swappable parts and accessories, makes them remind me a lot of S.H. Figuarts figures. Particularly, the two that I own are the red and gold Shinkengers that Bandai of America imported to Toys R' Us stores factoring Power Rangers Samurai, and both they and the RED toys feel equally as fragile as one another. Like they're display pieces not meant to be played with, instead of mere plaything toys.

i have the S.H. Figuarts Infinity Snap Iron Man, and I would disagree, the Figuarts feels much more solid than these do, and the joints actually function as they should. The amount of force you have to use to get the RED joints to do what you want and stop someplace should not be as great as it is
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2148597)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 3rd, 2022 @ 9:48pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It almost feels like RED is being worked on by a completely different production team.

It really does, I honestly can't think of another line that is close to it in terms of quality/build/etc. I collect Marvel Legends, Black Series, and Plasma series, and none of those 3 feel anywhere near like these do. And the regular figures, cyberverse, SS, Legacy/WFC, have this same feel or gummy-ness either
While not gummy, the delicate feel of the RED figures, combined with all the swappable parts and accessories, makes them remind me a lot of S.H. Figuarts figures. Particularly, the two that I own are the red and gold Shinkengers that Bandai of America imported to Toys R' Us stores factoring Power Rangers Samurai, and both they and the RED toys feel equally as fragile as one another. Like they're display pieces not meant to be played with, instead of mere plaything toys.

i have the S.H. Figuarts Infinity Snap Iron Man, and I would disagree, the Figuarts feels much more solid than these do, and the joints actually function as they should. The amount of force you have to use to get the RED joints to do what you want and stop someplace should not be as great as it is
Well, I can't speak for any other S.H. Figuarts, but my Shinken Red and Shinken Gold feel very delicate, with very similar joints to those of RED Knock Out.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2148604)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on November 3rd, 2022 @ 11:25pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It almost feels like RED is being worked on by a completely different production team.

It really does, I honestly can't think of another line that is close to it in terms of quality/build/etc. I collect Marvel Legends, Black Series, and Plasma series, and none of those 3 feel anywhere near like these do. And the regular figures, cyberverse, SS, Legacy/WFC, have this same feel or gummy-ness either
While not gummy, the delicate feel of the RED figures, combined with all the swappable parts and accessories, makes them remind me a lot of S.H. Figuarts figures. Particularly, the two that I own are the red and gold Shinkengers that Bandai of America imported to Toys R' Us stores factoring Power Rangers Samurai, and both they and the RED toys feel equally as fragile as one another. Like they're display pieces not meant to be played with, instead of mere plaything toys.

i have the S.H. Figuarts Infinity Snap Iron Man, and I would disagree, the Figuarts feels much more solid than these do, and the joints actually function as they should. The amount of force you have to use to get the RED joints to do what you want and stop someplace should not be as great as it is
Well, I can't speak for any other S.H. Figuarts, but my Shinken Red and Shinken Gold feel very delicate, with very similar joints to those of RED Knock Out.


I remember hearing that Sentai SH Figuarts are of a bit different quality due to trying to replicate the seamless spandex look.

RED is actually around 5 inches, which is one of my big problems, Prime can shake hands with Origins He-Man but not Classified Duke. I have Starscream and it felt better, but I remember feeling one of the hands was malformed or warped out of package, then again there's only one pose that figure went in. I would buy more but Galvatron disappeared very quickly and so did Shockwave. Just like the Super7 figures.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2148605)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 3rd, 2022 @ 11:35pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I would buy more but Galvatron disappeared very quickly and so did Shockwave. Just like the Super7 figures.
My Walmarts are only just now selling the Galvatron and Shockwave wave, along with a very belated Reformatted Megatron. A triple threat of purple villains.
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2148652)
Posted by william-james88 on November 4th, 2022 @ 5:44pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:It almost feels like RED is being worked on by a completely different production team.


That's not the case?
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2148655)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 4th, 2022 @ 6:18pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It almost feels like RED is being worked on by a completely different production team.


That's not the case?
That's why I said "feels like".
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2149312)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 15th, 2022 @ 7:31pm CST
Messing around with Prime, i will admit one thing: while the plastic isn't up to snuff, this is the figure where it seems to work the best so far. He is actually proving to be fun, and he is definitely capable of holding a cool pose much easier than the other 3 figures I have gotten from this line.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2149313)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on November 15th, 2022 @ 7:36pm CST
For a non-transforming toy, they could have at least bothered to PAINT the damn thing. [-(
Re: Transformer RED Series Galvatron and Shockwave Revealed (2149335)
Posted by william-james88 on November 16th, 2022 @ 10:12am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:For a non-transforming toy, they could have at least bothered to PAINT the damn thing. [-(


That was my first thought

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr E 1:25 Boom Studios Comics OCT230078 115E"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #114 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 SEP230079 114A"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #110 Cvr E 1:50 Boom Studios Comics MAY230346 110E"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr X 1:10 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228474 3X (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr X ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr J 1:20 virgin Dynamite Comics FEB230521 5J (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220272 1D (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr I 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220591 2I (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr L FOC reveal Boom Studios Comics JAN230398 4L (CA) Montes"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230332 10F (CA) Kambadais"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #116 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2024 NOV230034 116B"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr I 1:10 Modern Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220550 1I (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230278 3A (CA) Crain"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220585 2C (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #114 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 SEP230081 114C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #344 - Journey to the Pegs
Twincast / Podcast #344:
"Journey to the Pegs"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, February 24th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON