Transformers: Animated Ratchet and Blackarachnia Bios

Transformers: Animated Ratchet and Blackarachnia Bios

Sunday, March 2nd, 2008 3:58pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Collectables, Auctions
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 62,553

Seibertron's own Lawson has informed us of new ebay auctions for Transformers: Animated figures Black Arachnia and Ratchet.

While the Auctions themselves may not be new, the Auctions by seller "masuya" have accompanying pictures showing back of box and Bio information that was previously unknown.

Animated Ratchet:
Autobot Ratchet was, at one time, one of the most promising medical minds on Cybertron. After his experiences with Lockdown though, all he wanted to do was disappear. An assignment to a deep space repair crew was just what he was looking for. He never wanted to be in the middle of a new war against Megatron, but if that's where fate puts him, he'll do his best to keep his comrades safe and sound.

Animated Blackarachnia:
Blackarachnia started out as a promising young recruit at the Autobot Academy. Accidentally abandoned in a hostile alien world by her teammates, she did the only thing she could - merged with the organic monsters that swarmed the caves in which she was trapped. emerging as a techorganic mutant, she vowed revenge on the Autobots that had left her behind and joined the Decepticons in their war of conquest.

To check out the Auctions please click here for Ratchet, and click here for Blackarachnia.

Credit(s): ebay seller masuya, Lawson

Re: Transformers: Animated Ratchet and Blackarachnia Bios (646028)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on March 2nd, 2008 @ 4:10pm CST
The BIOs are alright. I'm not intrested in Ratchet though.
Re: Transformers: Animated Ratchet and Blackarachnia Bios (646044)
Posted by Down_Shift on March 2nd, 2008 @ 4:25pm CST

Friggin' frustrating!!!!!!!

On topic, both look good. Ratchet not as much, but both look as if they are worth picking up.
Re: Transformers: Animated Ratchet and Blackarachnia Bios (646054)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on March 2nd, 2008 @ 5:26pm CST
Ratchet's explains why he's where he is now and not with the Elite Guard, maybe they'll cover this in the series more when Magnus and the others show up
Re: Transformers: Animated Ratchet and Blackarachnia Bios (646091)
Posted by i_amtrunks on March 2nd, 2008 @ 6:21pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:I tried posting this hours ago but I couldn't log in. Then I tried front paging someone elses thread and I couldn't do that either!

Friggin' frustrating!!!!!!!

Yeah the frontpage ability is still down, and I have had a lot of problems in the news section, with it timing out for hours at a time.
Re: Transformers: Animated Ratchet and Blackarachnia Bios (646124)
Posted by Canned Pasta on March 2nd, 2008 @ 7:03pm CST
Who do they think is going to buy $10 figures for a 1000% mark up?
Re: Transformers: Animated Ratchet and Blackarachnia Bios (646137)
Posted by Stormrider on March 2nd, 2008 @ 7:30pm CST
I like the tools that Ratchet comes with. Ratchet looks like he has a potbelly.
Re: Transformers: Animated Ratchet and Blackarachnia Bios (646152)
Posted by Sylus on March 2nd, 2008 @ 7:52pm CST
They are so not worth $109, not even to the richest collector on earth. I wonder how this dude even got these.
Re: Transformers: Animated Ratchet and Blackarachnia Bios (646238)
Posted by Defcon! on March 2nd, 2008 @ 9:16pm CST
Pretty cool! I love the Blackarachnia episode! I can't wait to see what else is in store for her!
Re: Transformers: Animated Ratchet and Blackarachnia Bios (646451)
Posted by underwear ninja on March 3rd, 2008 @ 7:02am CST

In terms of whether or not I'll buy the figures- Not quite sure. Ratchet is a maybe, but Black Arachnia's spider mode doesn't look so good (but it might be crappy poses in the photos we've seen).
Re: Transformers: Animated Ratchet and Blackarachnia Bios (646506)
Posted by Prankmeister on March 3rd, 2008 @ 8:18am CST
underwear ninja wrote:I like how the bios in this series seem to reflect a bit more character, and doesn't seem like a "I killed this many bad/good guys and this is how" thing like they usually are.

I'm sure hoping that to be the case since I really like Black Arachnia. I'd need to either fiddle around with it myself or see an in depth review of the figure before I could really judge how good it is. It doesn't seem like any of the Animated figures are being shown in any particularly 'good' poses, at least in the official photos. Already sold on Prowl based on the one review there was of him.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Vortex Decepticon Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Generations Combiner Wars Thundercracker Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Starscream Masterpiece MP-3 Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LOT RHINOX SOUNDWAVE DOUBLEDEALER USA HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jazware Zoteki Battle On Cybertron Rare Hot Toy Collectible" on EBAY