Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie

Transformers News: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie

Tuesday, June 5th, 2018 2:37AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 26,364

As of midnight here in the pacific time zone, Paramount Pictures has posted the very first trailer for the upcoming Bumblebee: The Movie on Youtube. A quick acknowledgement to Carnivius_Prime for noticing the trailer had been submitted. We have posted it below for your viewing pleasure.

In this two minute clip fans will notice a difference in the atmosphere of this film in comparison to the past five live-action films directed by Michael Bay. Instead of the rough, action packed flicks we are used to this preview seems to hint at a sense of wonder. Have a look and tell us what you think!

Transformers News: Bumblebee: The Movie Trailer Now Online!

Transformers News: Bumblebee: The Movie Trailer Now Online!

Transformers News: Bumblebee: The Movie Trailer Now Online!

Transformers News: Bumblebee: The Movie Trailer Now Online!

Transformers News: Bumblebee: The Movie Trailer Now Online!

Transformers News: Bumblebee: The Movie Trailer Now Online!
Credit(s): Paramount
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963131)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:49am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
I've been watching it on loop for past 20 mins (warming to Bee's new design now even if it is more kiddy-robot than the more badass design he had before but that makes sense even if just cos this is in the 80s). I do love how she's looking under the car and finds his eyes and they light up and he transforms. That's a neat transformation scene. Time being confirmed as latter half of 1987 by Rick Astley. :P

I'm getting rick roll'd and its 2018!

I'll admit I have some hopes for this flick. It looks like its got some real potential. It has a good sense of wonder. Kinda makes me think of ET in a way. I like TF series better where Transformers are sentient robots rather than just war machines. I love a good robot fight but its the characters that draw me in and keep my interest in the series.

If they can make this movie as good as the trailer makes it look we could have a major success. I think it does matter how they advertise too. Make sure people know the movie is different from the previous five so they don't dismiss it.

Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963132)
Posted by xMXUx on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:52am CDT
Not generally a fan of the movies, but this actually doesn't look half bad. Especially like what Starscream looks like from what I can tell by his short appearance. Might actually end up going to see this one :lol:
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963134)
Posted by Bucky on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:54am CDT
I learned a long time ago not to get excited by trailers. I normally don’t even bother watching them. I obviously made an exception here though. I really want this to be good. It’s hard not to get excited seeing a smaller, more classic looking Bumblebee, and a Starscream that harkens back a little more to his G1 design. That face looks great.

It took me a long, long time to come around to Starscream’s movie design, but I’ve come to really appreciate it for its uniqueness. That being said, I’m very glad to see this new design. Now let’s just hope he isn’t spewing oil and lubricant everywhere.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963135)
Posted by bacem on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:55am CDT
if the new bumblebee movie toy will looks like that, he will be the first movie bee toy i actually willing to buy. also, i bet the toy will have visible head syndrome from the bottom, and they will actually advertize it on the box as "screen accuracy"
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963136)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:55am CDT
WreckerJack wrote:You are welcome. Gave you the news credit as a kudos since you probably technically found it first.

I'm all hyped and now have the urge to buy another Studio Series figure even though I told myself no more for a while cos I've bought 8 in the past couple months (including one Leader and three voyagers) and I have no job but damn I want another now, most likely Stinger cos haven't got that one yet but i liked it when my friend was showing it to me. Anyways, off out. I've copied the trailer to my phone. I frickin' love the Transformers live action movies more than any other TF fiction so I'm in a good mood today. Have a good day, folks! Seeya! :D
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963137)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:58am CDT
I don't like the look of this AT ALL. It looks like some type of children's movie... I hate that shit.

Only thing that has me interested is how Starscream looks. I hope at least he does some damage.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963138)
Posted by Va'al on June 5th, 2018 @ 3:00am CDT
Oh good lord Sly is back. Away with ye.

Added some screencaps to the story!
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963139)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 5th, 2018 @ 3:05am CDT
Starscream is making that breath holding face like: (o H o)
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963140)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 5th, 2018 @ 3:08am CDT
Va'al wrote:Oh good lord Sly is back. Away with ye.

I just had to share my dismay...
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963141)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on June 5th, 2018 @ 3:18am CDT
The trailer looks AWESOME :-D ......better the I expected. It seems to have a touch of the Bay-verse , with some welcome freshness to the franchise. Just like the design of Bumblebee :BOT: himself, combining a few elements from the past movies (or is that future movies since this is a prequel) with some G1 awesomeness throw in.
Also whom ever that jet is (yeah I know who everyone thinks it is) he looks super cool.
BTW......Has it been officially stated that it is Starscream :CON: , or is this just a presumption everyone has?
Just curious.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963142)
Posted by Deathsaurus1 on June 5th, 2018 @ 3:22am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:I don't like the look of this AT ALL. It looks like some type of children's movie... I hate that ****.

Well it is transformers lol
Should be kid friendly to bring out the kid in me
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963143)
Posted by ToaLeePrime on June 5th, 2018 @ 3:30am CDT

Bumblebee! He looks so good! STARSCREAM! AHHHH! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963144)
Posted by frogbat on June 5th, 2018 @ 3:54am CDT
The trailer is promising - and so far seems to have a bit of heart to it, something the previous 4 movies lacked. the director has quite the pedigree and hopefully this won't disappoint.

Only g1 fanboy complaint I have is that ss appears to be an f4 rather than an f15 ah well...
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963145)
Posted by PadForce on June 5th, 2018 @ 4:01am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Va'al wrote:Oh good lord Sly is back. Away with ye.

I just had to share my dismay...

Have to agree with you, doesnt look great,and its easy to make films look great in trailers.

That said its only a teaser. Will need to be a big improvement on the BayVerse to enthuse me.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963147)
Posted by zfogshooterz on June 5th, 2018 @ 4:11am CDT
Hmmm.....I've noticed that Bee does act a bit different in this movie. What happened to ZB-7?
Then again, if the "reboot or reset" is going in this direction I suppose this could just be trivial matter? Maybe? (That's probably the bayverse fan in me speaking, that verse will still be pretty cool to me) ;)

Anyway, definitely dig this! It does looks something new and pretty interesting! Like most too, Screamer (presumably?) is awesome! ;)^

And...hopefully, there will still at least be some explosions in this film...but that's just me hahaha :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963150)
Posted by ausbot on June 5th, 2018 @ 4:47am CDT
I only liked the first Bay film, but this looks it could be ok.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963155)
Posted by Big Grim on June 5th, 2018 @ 6:14am CDT
Didn't bother with Last Knight as it looked like more of the same storylite nonsense. This however looks like it has potential. We shall see. I DO like the looks of Bumblebee and Starscream though!
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963156)
Posted by ScottyP on June 5th, 2018 @ 6:24am CDT
That was a good two minutes. Showed a little too much like trailers seem to do lately but it looks good!

Diggin the battle mask
Transformers G1 1984 Bumblebee (Bumble) Gallery
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963157)
Posted by Ironhidensh on June 5th, 2018 @ 6:24am CDT
Over the years I've come to hate the bay films quite intensely.

This though........ this looks like it could be quite good.

Don't rickroll Bumblebee.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee: Movie Trailer Now Online! #BumblebeeMovie (1963161)
Posted by SureShot18 on June 5th, 2018 @ 7:05am CDT
So the Bumblebee movie actually looks like it could be good, surprisingly.

The use of the car salesman quote from the 1st movie as the inspirational narration was utterly bizarre. Yet, it kind of worked.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Gnaw Legends Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return OVERBOARD" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return SAWBACK" on EBAY
Buy " Transformers Titan Return Decepticon Necro Decepticon Full Tilt Trypticon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Dulex Autobot Blowpipe Triggerhappy Action Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Alpha Trion" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations legends RODIMUS hot rod - 100% complete + extras" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Highbrow Xort Complete Figure CHUG Deluxe Generations" on EBAY