This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review

Transformers News: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review

Saturday, July 24th, 2021 12:04PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: -Kanrabat-   Views: 36,053

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Greetings Seibertronians!

Thanks to fellow Seibertron user PrimeVsPrime, we now have the video review of the highly anticipated Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review.

This is the first brand new deluxe mold in the Buzzworthy line. This Bumblebee is in his Cybertronian mode as he appeared in the very first episode of the original G1 cartoon. He looks as if he just popped out of the screen with minimum kibble and nearly perfect screen accuracy. It's also the first time ever that this Bumblebee in this mode has been made in toy form officially.

Bumblebee comes with his blaster, a jetpack, and energon rods. All brand new molds as well. His transformation is pretty involved for his size and there are no partsforming at all. Unfortunately, the energon rods won't peg anywhere in either mode.

Feast your eyes on this magnificent figure down below:



What do you think of this figure? Please leave a comment!
Credit(s): Youtube

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111059)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 24th, 2021 @ 12:08pm CDT
I just have to say...

WOW.

When this will pop in at my Toys R Us, I'll be buying this for sure!
I just hope that there will be enough units to FLOOD the market so make scalpers cry.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111063)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 24th, 2021 @ 12:18pm CDT
Uploaded to Reddit by u/HAL327
E18AAEC9-160E-46EF-B1D6-1B3214CC890F.jpeg
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111065)
Posted by Rtron on July 24th, 2021 @ 12:29pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Uploaded to Reddit by u/HAL327
E18AAEC9-160E-46EF-B1D6-1B3214CC890F.jpeg


Nice! Another chance to get this two for people who missed them. Is that a new backdrop behind them?

Origin Bumblebee is great, and, dare I say, his robot mode looks more screen accurate than Netflix Bumblebee's! Specially the head and headsculpt. I actually saw a review of the figure yesterday, before PrimevsPrime uploaded anything, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5yJqwxGgsA&t=828s
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111094)
Posted by transformers_va on July 24th, 2021 @ 4:10pm CDT
His altmode, from above, looks great! His robot mode.. meh, not so much, but still can't wait to get him in-hand!
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111095)
Posted by Treetop Maximus on July 24th, 2021 @ 4:12pm CDT
"Minimum kibble" when half his altmode is hanging off his back and the other half is hanging off his legs.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111096)
Posted by aronjlove on July 24th, 2021 @ 4:15pm CDT
So, are the fuel rods not 5mm? I've yet to see an image of Saucer Bee actually hold them in-hand.

Edit: NVM, watched the PvP video and they are not.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111099)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 24th, 2021 @ 4:47pm CDT
Treetop Maximus wrote:"Minimum kibble" when half his altmode is hanging off his back and the other half is hanging off his legs.


For this price point, it's excellent. Plus I've seen much, much worse as far as backpack and gribble goes.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111102)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 24th, 2021 @ 6:52pm CDT
Via TFW user Barricade34:
BB v Stinger.jpeg

Via TFW user Fc203:
VW Bee v Dropkick.jpeg


I'm really disappointed we're not getting a new version of High Octane Bee.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111104)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 24th, 2021 @ 7:21pm CDT
Those two-packs are a neat idea, but all I need is a SS Barricade.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111105)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on July 24th, 2021 @ 7:44pm CDT
I wish there was less leg kibble, but I'm going to try and get Origins Bee.
Looks like even a $7.74 sale price isn't enough for me to keep the Bee and Spike 2 pack.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111108)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 24th, 2021 @ 8:20pm CDT
Something interesting to note on the Buzzworthy 2-packs: They're packed in cases of 4, so either one of the sets we've seen is double packed, or there's a 4th one we haven't seen yet.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111111)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 24th, 2021 @ 8:40pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Something interesting to note on the Buzzworthy 2-packs: They're packed in cases of 4, so either one of the sets we've seen is double packed, or there's a 4th one we haven't seen yet.


Vs. Shatter I reckon. Question is, which one?
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111147)
Posted by william-james88 on July 25th, 2021 @ 8:19am CDT
So lots of news to get through on this Target find. A new case of Transformers product was found at Target and inside it were four boxes of four packs (as it says on the case). We then got images of three of the boxes found inside. They are all repacks of Studio Series figures and those figures are:

SS27 Clunker Bumblebee vs SS28 Barricade
SS18 VW Bumblebee vs SS46 Car Dropkick
SS79 High Octane Bumblebee vs SS02 Stinger

These represent the first time these characters met, which reminds us that Bumblebee was in his High Octane mode when he first saw Stinger.

Speaking of which, the SS79 High Octane Bumblebee is the same toy we got in Age of Extinction and thus this tells us that the Studio Series 79 toy will simply be that toy rerelerased. Many AOE toys did end up in the "Premier Edition" Transformers TLK line which in turn has been grouped into the Studio Series line (with Cogman and Drift getting no mold changes). Does that mean we probably won't get a new mold for Crosshairs or Bugatti Drift? Don't know. All the images were posted by TFW2005.

Image

Image

Image
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111148)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 25th, 2021 @ 8:40am CDT
You forgot another TLK "Reissue" with K.S.I Boss, who was a "premium painted" version of TLK Nitro Zeus.

I wonder if we will see some more "reissues" in the SS line?
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111149)
Posted by Tracytron54321 on July 25th, 2021 @ 8:55am CDT
That's not an SS High Octane Bumblebee, that's clearly just the AOE figure repackaged. I should know, I actually have it.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111151)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on July 25th, 2021 @ 9:43am CDT
Well I guess I'm getting another Bumblebee because I missed out on SS Barricade and I want it.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111165)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on July 25th, 2021 @ 10:59am CDT
I thought one of the new 2 packs had 2 versions of Bee in it…
Maybe that was an old one…
I haven’t exactly been following this line closely.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111166)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on July 25th, 2021 @ 11:11am CDT
Sowndwave76 wrote:I thought one of the new 2 packs had 2 versions of Bee in it…
Maybe that was an old one…
I haven’t exactly been following this line closely.


Strangely enough, you might have stumbled into exactly what the 4th one is, a re-release of the SS24/25 Bee 2 pack that are originally a target exclusive. Target actually has that original Listing on their website as open for pre-orders due September 1st, so I'm betting its the 4th one for these 2-packs.

https://goto.target.com/c/1137247/81938/2092?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.target.com%2Fp%2Ftransformers-t%20...%20nk%3Dsametab%3C%2Fa%3E
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111171)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 25th, 2021 @ 11:59am CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:I thought one of the new 2 packs had 2 versions of Bee in it…
Maybe that was an old one…
I haven’t exactly been following this line closely.


Strangely enough, you might have stumbled into exactly what the 4th one is, a re-release of the SS24/25 Bee 2 pack that are originally a target exclusive. Target actually has that original Listing on their website as open for pre-orders due September 1st, so I'm betting its the 4th one for these 2-packs.

https://goto.target.com/c/1137247/81938/2092?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.target.com%2Fp%2Ftransformers-t%20...%20nk%3Dsametab%3C%2Fa%3E


Which is odd, because it means VW Beetle Bee would be re-released in 2 of the 4 2-packs. :-?
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111184)
Posted by william-james88 on July 25th, 2021 @ 1:07pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:You forgot another TLK "Reissue" with K.S.I Boss, who was a "premium painted" version of TLK Nitro Zeus.

I wonder if we will see some more "reissues" in the SS line?


You're right , totally forgot KSI Boss. As for the comment up there regarding that not being SS HO Bee, it is. It's an upcomong SS release which is also a rerelease of the same toy. Which is too bad.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111187)
Posted by blackeyedprime on July 25th, 2021 @ 1:18pm CDT
Tempted for the dropkick pack, but im also tempted to sell the few SS I have....arrrrgh.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111200)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 25th, 2021 @ 2:46pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:You forgot another TLK "Reissue" with K.S.I Boss, who was a "premium painted" version of TLK Nitro Zeus.

I wonder if we will see some more "reissues" in the SS line?


You're right , totally forgot KSI Boss. As for the comment up there regarding that not being SS HO Bee, it is. It's an upcomong SS release which is also a rerelease of the same toy. Which is too bad.



This make me think that one more TLK "reissue" may happen with voyager Scorn (in better paint) if they decided to finally redo the rest of the AoE Dinobots. I think all would be leaders and voyagers. TLK Scorn being big and pretty much perfect would be a nice way to kickstart the AoE Dinobots in the SS line.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111206)
Posted by william-james88 on July 25th, 2021 @ 2:53pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:You forgot another TLK "Reissue" with K.S.I Boss, who was a "premium painted" version of TLK Nitro Zeus.

I wonder if we will see some more "reissues" in the SS line?


You're right , totally forgot KSI Boss. As for the comment up there regarding that not being SS HO Bee, it is. It's an upcomong SS release which is also a rerelease of the same toy. Which is too bad.



This make me think that one more TLK "reissue" may happen with voyager Scorn (in better paint) if they decided to finally redo the rest of the AoE Dinobots. I think all would be leaders and voyagers. TLK Scorn being big and pretty much perfect would be a nice way to kickstart the AoE Dinobots in the SS line.


If they are going for scale with Grimlock, he should be leader. Voyager would be too small.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111208)
Posted by alekese on July 25th, 2021 @ 3:06pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:You forgot another TLK "Reissue" with K.S.I Boss, who was a "premium painted" version of TLK Nitro Zeus.

I wonder if we will see some more "reissues" in the SS line?


You're right , totally forgot KSI Boss. As for the comment up there regarding that not being SS HO Bee, it is. It's an upcomong SS release which is also a rerelease of the same toy. Which is too bad.



This make me think that one more TLK "reissue" may happen with voyager Scorn (in better paint) if they decided to finally redo the rest of the AoE Dinobots. I think all would be leaders and voyagers. TLK Scorn being big and pretty much perfect would be a nice way to kickstart the AoE Dinobots in the SS line.


If they are going for scale with Grimlock, he should be leader. Voyager would be too small.
All they need to do is pull an SS-06 Starscream and make the same toy but one size class larger. It's such an amazing toy that I absolutely will update my collection even if it's all they do.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111209)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 25th, 2021 @ 3:06pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:If they are going for scale with Grimlock, he should be leader. Voyager would be too small.


Upscaling the TKL voyager could do the trick for an easy start.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111210)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on July 25th, 2021 @ 3:22pm CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:Tempted for the dropkick pack, but im also tempted to sell the few SS I have....arrrrgh.


I would say that car dropkick is an awesome enough figure to be worth owning even if you are also downscaling your SS collection. He's that damn good.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111223)
Posted by william-james88 on July 25th, 2021 @ 5:27pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:Tempted for the dropkick pack, but im also tempted to sell the few SS I have....arrrrgh.


I would say that car dropkick is an awesome enough figure to be worth owning even if you are also downscaling your SS collection. He's that damn good.


I agree.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111226)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on July 25th, 2021 @ 7:07pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:If they are going for scale with Grimlock, he should be leader. Voyager would be too small.


Upscaling the TKL voyager could do the trick for an easy start.


Maybe I'm in the minority but I thought the TLK Scorn looked kinda crap compared to the AoE Deluxe (they seem a bit overly-blocky). Both versions seem to have their own benefits, so I think slimming down the voyager's shape to have a more organic shape and possibly working some magic to make the jaw finally end up on the hips would do wonders. If we got a new Scorn (and considering we're entering a Dinobot heavy time, that's very possible) I'd probably get it since I enjoy the design.

Also I've always personified Scorn as a fembot for both variety's sake and for the pun in their name.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111272)
Posted by Tuned Agent on July 26th, 2021 @ 4:33pm CDT
If this is all that High Octane Bee is going to get in Studio Series, then I'll be rather disappointed. A new mold of that design was one of my biggest wishes for this line.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111286)
Posted by william-james88 on July 26th, 2021 @ 10:54pm CDT
We have new US Sightings for the Buzzworthy Bumblebee line. Firstly, the Crash Combiners Primelock and Bumblegrim were found at a Target in Milltown, New Jersey. Secondly, at that same Target, the Worlds Collide 4 pack (the one with Fangry) was also found. While it was previously found at Walmart, it was never in the system. This time, it very much is, since we've already seen the listing for this Target exclusive, and is priced at $84.99 USD. The Walmart inventory was clearly a mistake and you should probably only look at Target if you are on the hunt for this set.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

Both sightings come from TFW2005 user shadow panther. Vector Oracle from the same site, shared some in hand images of the crash combiners for those curious of the new decos.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111287)
Posted by Mistaken_Table on July 27th, 2021 @ 12:03am CDT
Will the UK ever get this set?
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111290)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 27th, 2021 @ 3:49am CDT
Mistaken_Table wrote:Will the UK ever get this set?

In the past, Tesco was pretty good at getting the Target Exclusives but in this case, and considering the state of Transformers toys at general retail...I'd either hope that Smyths or the Entertainer bid for it or that Hasbro Pulse UK adds it to their partner tab.

Otherwise it's waiting to see if In Demand Toys or Kapow get them.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111292)
Posted by Mistaken_Table on July 27th, 2021 @ 4:37am CDT
Thanks @ZeroWolf. Didn't know Tesco was 1 to check.

I'd say keep it on the down-low, but life's too short, Game.co.uk and Sports Direct of all places are doing previous Earthrise figures at joke prices (£25 leader class, £60 SkyLynx).
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111294)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 27th, 2021 @ 5:52am CDT
That's a great tip, put it in the deals thread or the UK sightings thread :) I didn't even realise they sold Transformers figures
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111352)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on July 27th, 2021 @ 6:43pm CDT
Origins Bee or Fris-Bee as I like to call him is also out in the wild, found him with the Worlds Collide 4-pack today.

Weird note, the box for Origins Bee doesn't have a plastic window. Just wide open, he must have requested natural ventilation or something.

20210727_183858.jpg

20210727_183926.jpg
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111369)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on July 27th, 2021 @ 9:17pm CDT
I wanted to share some initial thoughts on Origins Bee having just opened him and transformed him once to frisbee mode and back again. Wow, what an excellent toy! the transformation is unique and fun. I know the figure is small, but the legs alone are as complex as most regular sized deluxes.

20210727_195132.jpg


I don't watch reviews, so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else, but Buzzworthy Bee shows us our first glimpse of Hasbro's (almost) zero plastic packaging. The only plastic on the packaging is the plastic hang tag for the store pegs, that is it. The ties are rattan. The box has no plastic window.

20210727_193619.jpg


Also impressive was that the gun and energon rods were secured only by creative cardboard oragami. The ties are only twisted and taped down. Honestly this was the easiest TF to open in quite some time. I only used a knife to cut the tape on the flaps (because I'm OCD) and the rest was done by hand.

20210727_193638.jpg


Bee also comes in just a hair taller than is ER Cliff/Netflix Bee selves.

20210727_205049.jpg

20210727_205122.jpg
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111371)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 27th, 2021 @ 9:23pm CDT
This time, it's Emgos's turn to review Saucer Bee.
Looks like it's really out in the USA. Now for the rest of the world...

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111382)
Posted by transformers_va on July 27th, 2021 @ 10:28pm CDT
My only real gripe with him, is not being able to turn his head around in altmode.. other than that, he's actually quite fun

Really like the chest plate becoming the front of the vehicle!
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111466)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 28th, 2021 @ 6:12pm CDT
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111470)
Posted by transformers_va on July 28th, 2021 @ 8:43pm CDT
Another great review, Chuck! ;)^

At 2:24, you mention he's "a bit of a partsformer".. how do you mean?
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111481)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 29th, 2021 @ 1:44am CDT
transformers_va wrote:Another great review, Chuck! ;)^

At 2:24, you mention he's "a bit of a partsformer".. how do you mean?


Nice to see someone is watching thank you friend. I mean that at 42 years of age I still have an issue with the English language and meant to say Shellformer.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111485)
Posted by Emerje on July 29th, 2021 @ 5:34am CDT
Well my Target is still a wasteland. No new BB stuff yet.

20210728_190651.jpg


Emerje
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111495)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on July 29th, 2021 @ 7:20am CDT
For anyone wondering, it looks like the versus 2-pack cases have 2x Bee vs. Barricade, with 1 each of Bee vs. Dropkick and Bee vs. Stinger.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111496)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 29th, 2021 @ 7:35am CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:For anyone wondering, it looks like the versus 2-pack cases have 2x Bee vs. Barricade, with 1 each of Bee vs. Dropkick and Bee vs. Stinger.


I'll have my chances to finally get Barricade. I already have Clunker Bee so I'll most likely trade my spare with my friend.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111499)
Posted by Rtron on July 29th, 2021 @ 10:12am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:For anyone wondering, it looks like the versus 2-pack cases have 2x Bee vs. Barricade, with 1 each of Bee vs. Dropkick and Bee vs. Stinger.


I'll have my chances to finally get Barricade. I already have Clunker Bee so I'll most likely trade my spare with my friend.


When you do, could you post whether or not it has the "to punish and enslave" tampo? Someone over on tfw said it was removed for that release of Barricade.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111501)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 29th, 2021 @ 10:26am CDT
Rtron wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:For anyone wondering, it looks like the versus 2-pack cases have 2x Bee vs. Barricade, with 1 each of Bee vs. Dropkick and Bee vs. Stinger.


I'll have my chances to finally get Barricade. I already have Clunker Bee so I'll most likely trade my spare with my friend.


When you do, could you post whether or not it has the "to punish and enslave" tampo? Someone over on tfw said it was removed for that release of Barricade.


Oh for F.... #-o
You gotta be kidding me.

Someone would surely get to the set before I do. It will be important to know because if he don't have that legendary tampo, I'm not buying.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111552)
Posted by william-james88 on July 29th, 2021 @ 7:36pm CDT
Got the Buzzworthy Wirkds collide set and the QC is atrocious. Fangey sucks, HARD. And Primal's chest is very loose along with with the bicep swivel.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111556)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on July 29th, 2021 @ 7:56pm CDT
I've got the loose chest on Nemesis Primal, but not the bicep issue. My Fangry isn't great, but isn't terrible either. The main QC issue on mine is loose knees, but not too loose to stand up and pose. Everything else is fairly tight. The only other issue is the legs/tail in alt mode not wanting to stay tabbed together or being finicky, but all 3 monster bots were pretty similar there, so I expected that.

Bee is nice and tight, haven't transformed Blackarachnia yet but bot mode is tight so far.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111558)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 29th, 2021 @ 8:12pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Got the Buzzworthy Wirkds collide set and the QC is atrocious. Fangey sucks, HARD. And Primal's chest is very loose along with with the bicep swivel.


Found at TrU I bet?
How much was it?
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review (2111560)
Posted by aronjlove on July 29th, 2021 @ 8:22pm CDT
Huh, I need to open mine then. I grabbed the only Worlds Collide set and one of the Origin Bee figures. Brickseek didn't show any of the WC sets, so I was surprised to find it.
20210729_125003.jpg

20210729_173708.jpg

20210729_173907.jpg


I really like Origin Bee, and I wasn't interested when first announced. I feel the fuel rods don't serve much purpose since the tips are more than 5mm. So unless we get a boxy Wheeljack that can carry them, they just kind of sit there.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #9 Cvr A Boom Comics 2022 JUN220382 9A (CA) Albuquerque"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #43 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 MAY220290 43B (CA) Adlard"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #10 Cvr C bodybag Boom Comics 2022 AUG220322 10C (CA) Harren"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #59 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 JAN230301 59D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD #130 Image Comics 2014 210119a (CA) Adlard + Stewart (W) Kirkman"
WALKING DEAD #130 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #51 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 SEP220089 51C (CA) Lotay"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #83 Cvr C Image Comics 2024 1223IM333 83C (CA) Santolouco"
NEW!
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #85 Cvr C Image Comics 2024 0124IM336 85C (CA) Wu (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #61 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 FEB230270 61D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #47 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 JUL220271 47C (CA) Rivera"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #84 Cvr C Image Comics 2024 0124IM333 84C (CA) Santolouco"
NEW!
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #2 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2021 APR211062 2E (CA) Cosplay"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #3 Cvr H 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2021 MAY210876 3H (CA)Cosplay"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHILDREN OF THE PLAGUE #1 One Shot Dark Horse Comics 2021 JUL210357 (CA) Love"
CHILDREN OF THE PL ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON