Transformers Club Posts Video of 2008 Membership Figure Topspin

Transformers Club Posts Video of 2008 Membership Figure Topspin

Monday, March 3rd, 2008 9:31am CST

Categories: Collectables, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 14,972

The Transformers Collectors' Club has posted a public video of their new 2008 Membership-exclusive figure Topspin (a repaint of Energon Blackout / or Stormcloud).

To get the figure, you must join the official club by March 16th, 2008.

See the video on the Club's official site by clicking here.

Credit(s): Transformersclub.com

This article was last modified on Monday, March 3rd, 2008 11:42am CST

Re: Transformers Club Posts Video of 2008 Membership Figure Topspin (646546)
Posted by FracturedKoi on March 3rd, 2008 @ 9:50am CST
Annnnnd...that was lame xD
Re: Transformers Club Posts Video of 2008 Membership Figure Topspin (646565)
Posted by DISCHARGE on March 3rd, 2008 @ 10:34am CST
I liked the Nightbeat video better. But this one did have the fly-by's.
He's so fast!
For some reason I want to join the club. :HALUC: :ic$: :HALUC:
Re: Transformers Club Posts Video of 2008 Membership Figure Topspin (646603)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 3rd, 2008 @ 11:16am CST
I think someone's playing with a new 'toy' around there. :wink:
Re: Transformers Club Posts Video of 2008 Membership Figure Topspin (646619)
Posted by UltraPrimal on March 3rd, 2008 @ 11:48am CST
FracturedKoi wrote:Annnnnd...that was lame xD

DISCHARGE wrote:I liked the Nightbeat video better. But this one did have the fly-by's.
He's so fast!
For some reason I want to join the club. :HALUC: :ic$: :HALUC:
tigertracks 24 wrote:I think someone's playing with a new 'toy' around there. :wink:

^ That sums it up right there.
Re: Transformers Club Posts Video of 2008 Membership Figure Topspin (646643)
Posted by woosh on March 3rd, 2008 @ 12:32pm CST
That was really lame. i though i'd at least get to see some video footage instead of stills.
Re: Transformers Club Posts Video of 2008 Membership Figure Topspin (646650)
Posted by Lord T on March 3rd, 2008 @ 12:40pm CST
Truth be told it isn't that great, I wouldn't buy it if it were available at mass retail.

First thing I said when the video finished was 'Wow, lame!' and I see I'm not alone. Really says something.
Re: Transformers Club Posts Video of 2008 Membership Figure Topspin (646654)
Posted by Chaoslock on March 3rd, 2008 @ 12:45pm CST
Somehow, I weren't be surprised if I had heard somebody saying "Fwooosh" when the figure had fly-bys...
Re: Transformers Club Posts Video of 2008 Membership Figure Topspin (646663)
Posted by ponycorn on March 3rd, 2008 @ 12:57pm CST
He's a Heli and a 'con, things could be worse.

This guy will be my first TFCC figure, as this is my first year being a member. Do they come with a "file card" and what not? I'm interested to see what all I get.
Re: Transformers Club Posts Video of 2008 Membership Figure Topspin (646676)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 3rd, 2008 @ 1:33pm CST
ponycorn wrote:He's a Heli and a 'con, things could be worse.

Instruction booklet + membership card which includes his bio.

I do like the mold, just not a fan of the video much. :P
Re: Transformers Club Posts Video of 2008 Membership Figure Topspin (646851)
Posted by Jazzz on March 3rd, 2008 @ 5:59pm CST
That was really...
um...
cheesy.
Re: Transformers Club Posts Video of 2008 Membership Figure Topspin (646984)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on March 3rd, 2008 @ 7:51pm CST
Still too much Red.
I hope the "torso" figure has more Blue, or the 1st TCC figure is gonna look "off" as a limb.
Re: Transformers Club Posts Video of 2008 Membership Figure Topspin (651748)
Posted by Megatron-Ron on March 9th, 2008 @ 3:57pm CDT
Not bad. Its not the best looking figure i have seen but i would want it to add to my collection. The video on the other hand was god awful.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY