Thursday, October 2nd, 2014 3:50pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 33,211

Just in from the Transformers Collectors' Club is a reminder for everyone who has yet to sign up for the Subscription Service 3.0, which will allow you to receive the six announced figures of Serpent O.R, Carzap, Nacelle, Tarantulas, Krok and G2 Starscream, that today - 2nd October - is the last day to so! In addition, the Club has included a new piece of round-up art for all to enjoy, check it out below.

Today is the FINAL day to sign up for the TFSS 3.0 and we have one last little story surprise to go along with the amazing toy offerings. Check out the attached flyer for what fans can expect to see when it comes to THE 1980's CLASSIC version of everyone's favorite Decepticon... Starscream!

(New art included!)

People can signup for the TFSS 3.0 here.

UPDATE: New revised closing date

Hello all,

We have had several request to extend the deadline for those members who get paid on Friday. The new order deadline is Monday at 5pm Central Time. Don't wait until the last minute and miss these great figures!

In addition, please note that even if you subscribed to version 2.0 you are NOT automatically included in version 3.0. Each subscription set is its own process so if you want these great figures, you must subscribe again.

Thanks to all of you who have already subscribed!

Please note that this time we will not be ordering any extra figures beyond those for damage replacement. This means that very few may/may not make it in the store.

The service is available to anyone who is a member of the Transformers Collectors’ Club. The cost of this figure subscription service is $297 (plus shipping). You can pay all at once or in 3 installments. The 6 toys that make up the TFSS 3.0 are: KROK, NACELLE, TARANTULAS, CARZAP, SERPENT O.R. and G2 STARSCREAM. In addition to that you will receive a BONUS 7th figure to be mailed out with your final shipment.

Transformers News: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Last Day and New Art

Credit(s): TFCC

This article was last modified on Thursday, October 2nd, 2014 3:57pm CDT

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1610507)
Posted by K2vox on October 2nd, 2014 @ 5:09pm CDT
I want that carzap badly... I don't know why, it just screams awesome and innovative to me. I love wild color schemes and it reminds me of Bugbite.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1610527)
Posted by Bassmasterdust on October 2nd, 2014 @ 7:10pm CDT
Cobra!!!!
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1610543)
Posted by megatronus on October 2nd, 2014 @ 9:25pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Im gonna keep him and find a backspace on my shelf for him to inhabit, but I agree TFCC needs to stay the hell away from GI Joe. Whats next ? A ratchet repaint to homage Doc ? Freaking stupid. But it could have been worse. They could have put marissa as one of the 3.0 figures or as the freebie. That would have really pissed me off.

I'm not into Joe stuff, but I don't mind Joe homages as long as they're actual Transformers. They would never (I hope) put Marissa Fairborn in the Subscription Service, just like they wouldn't put the SDCC versions of Barroness/Ravage, Hound, Jetfire, or that Joe-scale Bludgeon into the TFSS. But if it transforms...

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1610556)
Posted by No One on October 2nd, 2014 @ 10:26pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:I signed up for TFSS 3.0, but this is one of the ones I'm definitely selling. Though the color scheme is interesting, I have zero interest in GI Joe.

What do you want for it?
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1610563)
Posted by Bassmasterdust on October 2nd, 2014 @ 10:55pm CDT
I don't have any versions of that SERPENT O.R. mold. Its a sweet way to check it out. I always loved Serpentor in GI Joe. Plus I have an idea old GI Commando center I'd display him on.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1610969)
Posted by william-james88 on October 5th, 2014 @ 12:31am CDT
Transformers fan John Deluna has shared in hand images via his twitter page of Transformers Club's 'mystery figure' Eject and Rewind, which use the Universe Rumble/Frenzy mold. This means the figures are being shipped out and should be reaching you soon.

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1611067)
Posted by Flashwave on October 5th, 2014 @ 12:17pm CDT
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1611070)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 5th, 2014 @ 12:24pm CDT
I wish a 3P would make us a little snap on chest with their exact detailing. I think that would help them a lot.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1611155)
Posted by ebonyleopard on October 5th, 2014 @ 5:03pm CDT
So, they'll ship together? That's good to know. Usually when these notices get made I end up seeing them by Monday or Tuesday. Too bad series 3 of this isn't as good as the first 2 were.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1611159)
Posted by shajaki on October 5th, 2014 @ 5:37pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:Still can't decide if I like the mold as the Autobot Tapes. I have the Rumble/Frenzy set but thery don't strike me as Rewindy...
theyre little, have new proper looking heads, and embody enough of the "tape" aspect even if its not the correct tape. theyll look good along side whichever blaster you have (mines device label broadblast).
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1611195)
Posted by Rated X on October 5th, 2014 @ 9:35pm CDT
I can live without these. I use MP Frenzy and Rumble for classics. And when they do an MP Blaster, Ill buy him too just for the cassettes. Im kind of surprised KFC never took a shot at these guys.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1611294)
Posted by ScottyP on October 6th, 2014 @ 9:26am CDT
Hoping these dudes are in the mail today! It'll complete my classics Autobot tape dudes set:

- Club Rewind and Eject
- KFC Ramhorn and Steeljaw
- WST Blaster :D
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1611564)
Posted by Flashwave on October 7th, 2014 @ 10:30am CDT
shajaki wrote:

It's FOC laster, But I am more worried about Chromedome, and Tailgate, and...
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1611569)
Posted by themidnightdoctor on October 7th, 2014 @ 10:42am CDT
These guys made perfect sense to be paired together.The club gets points for thinking this one out.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1611576)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 7th, 2014 @ 11:00am CDT
agreed. If we didn't get the pair, so many fans would have been disgruntled... me included
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1611590)
Posted by Moonshot on October 7th, 2014 @ 11:21am CDT
Got my Rewind and Eject yesterday. Kinda sad that TFSS 2.0 is over, no more Transformers coming in the mail each month. Guess I will have to get Arcee and Brainstorm online ;) Thanks again FunPub for the sweet figures.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1611593)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 7th, 2014 @ 11:28am CDT
Agreed!

After all was said and done, there was a LOT of win this year. Some great Generations molds, great characters, fun bonus microns and solid extra figure. I mean heck... we got an extra combining "Wrecker" for the team, three IDW characters, Barricade (whose paint scheme looks amazing in person), an action master, and a fan-favorite beast character who is so odd and wild we'd never get it from Hasbro.

Hats off for a great year! See you in 3.0, FanPub/TFCC!
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1611645)
Posted by ScottyP on October 7th, 2014 @ 2:19pm CDT
Got these in yesterday. Another case of the head sculpts being done totally on point. Color schemes are nice in hand as well.

I did forget how un-fun this mold is though. No biggie, I have the United Rumble/Frenzy pack so it was a known factor.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1611877)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 7th, 2014 @ 11:05pm CDT

Eject is from Beast Wars: Uprising?!!!

Totally did not see that coming.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Extended to Monday 6th October and New Art (1611979)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 8th, 2014 @ 9:30am CDT
Great MEME!!! :lol:

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Targetmaster Windblade LG62 Takara Tomy Legends Collection" on EBAY
Buy "rare SEALED hasbro TRANSFORMERS rotf movie JETFIRE legends class SR-71 BLACKBIRD" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series Lg10 Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series Lg15 Night Bird Shadow" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars AIR RAID Generations BRAND NEW UNOPENED with COMIC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MechFansToys MF-0 Megatron Hot Soldiers Optimus Prime Lot G1 Legend" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RiD Ratchet Deluxe Class MOC 2011 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY