Transformers News: Transformers Collectors Club Trade Paperback Series Announced - Issue 1 Available for Preorder

Monday, November 26th, 2012 6:17pm CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 26,779

Several members of the Transformers Collectors Club have received the following email
TFCC wrote:I hope that all of you are having a great holiday season so far!

We are creating some collected volume trade paperbacks featuring past year's stories and wanted to let you know about the very limited availability (only 500 copies) of our first issue:

Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine Collected Edition Volume 1.

This LIMITED EDITION collected volume will contain Issues 1-6 of the TCC Newsletter from 2005. The six bound newsletters will also feature a great new cover by artist Robby Musso. The perfect way to catch up on the fiction from the TCC and to have all the info from 2005 at your fingertips.

100 pgs, FC, $19.99

Available for pre-order until 12-17-12 TransformersClub.com/shop

Thanks for your support!

Brian

PS more club news coming soon... or is that shortly?

This trade paperback can be ordered here for $19.99

TFCC Trade Paperback Series announced, Issue 1 Up for Preorder

Credit(s): TFCC

Re: Transformers Collectors Club Trade Paperback Series Announced - Issue 1 Available for Preorder (1442373)
Posted by craggy on November 26th, 2012 @ 6:37pm CST
not sure I'm all that bothered about comics that are trying to sell toys that'll cost me a few thousand pounds to try and pick up nowadays, the synopsis of which I've read on tfwiki by now for any that interested me. And especially not at $20 for 100pgs. Still, suppose it's cool for those who do want to catch up, or maybe who missed out the first time around and only got the figures on the secondary market.
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Trade Paperback Series Announced - Issue 1 Available for Preorder (1442389)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 26th, 2012 @ 8:13pm CST
ARGH! And I just got finished acquiring every and all of the individual magazine issues I had missed out on up to the present (minus issue 34 since it's been completely sold out), having done so by taking advantage of the Fall Sale's discounted prices. Image Image Image

Only reason I'd double dip on these is if there were any completely new content add for these releases, but frankly I hope that doesn't happen since it would feel as though my catching up on all the individual issues would have been for naught.
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Trade Paperback Series Announced - Issue 1 Available for Preorder (1442404)
Posted by STngAR on November 26th, 2012 @ 9:14pm CST
When I first read the email I thought "hmmm, that sounds pretty cool" but then I got to thinking I'd want to get all the other ones I dont have and then I realised I never really read the comic anyway. >:oP :MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Trade Paperback Series Announced - Issue 1 Available for Preorder (1442441)
Posted by Lord Manhammer '74 on November 27th, 2012 @ 1:20am CST
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Trade Paperback Series Announced - Issue 1 Available for Preorder (1442479)
Posted by Coptur on November 27th, 2012 @ 7:07am CST
looking at the art work provided it looks like the first one is just another reprint of "Balancing Act" and "Revelations" story arc which was published in tpb in 2007 Tranformers Cybertron Balancing act. seem pointless to print in such low numbers the only people that will get them will be the 'die hards' and scaplers.
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Trade Paperback Series Announced - Issue 1 Available for Preorder (1442502)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 27th, 2012 @ 9:38am CST
Lord Manhammer '74 wrote:Very interesting. Can anyone here telll me what stories are collected in this volume. Any SHATTERED GLASS tales included in the package ? Not a deal breaker, but I'm just asking.
It's the fist six issues of the magazine (not just the comic parts but the whole magazines), containing all the articles, character profiles, and the six part Transformers: Cybertron "Balancing Act" comic from 2005.

If they continue to do this by year, later volumes could contain the following:
  • Volume 2: 2006 - issues 7-12, "Revelations" (Cybertron comic)
  • Volume 3: 2007 - issues 13-18, "Crossing Over" (Classics comic)
  • Volume 4: 2008 - issues 19-24, "Transcendent" (TransTech comic)
  • Volume 5: 2009 - issues 25-30, "Reunification" (Shattered Glass comic)
  • Volume 6: 2010 - issues 31-36, "The Coming Storm" (Wings Universe comic)
  • Volume 7: 2011 - issues 37-42, "Battle Lines" (Wings Universe comic)
  • Volume 8: 2012 - issues 43-48, "A Flash Forward" (G2-era Wings Universe comic)
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Trade Paperback Series Announced - Issue 1 Available for Preorder (1442528)
Posted by Coptur on November 27th, 2012 @ 11:20am CST
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Trade Paperback Series Announced - Issue 1 Available for Preorder (1442546)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 27th, 2012 @ 12:03pm CST
Coptur wrote:This is me being an old grump but why would anyone want to read a load of old news articles all i'd want from these tpb's are the comic strips, bios and maybe information about the particulars years toys exclusive with art and picture.
So that they can read information not found most anywhere else? A lot of those articles included interviews, behind the scenes bits, making of bits, and other production content not easily available outside of the magazines.
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Trade Paperback Series Announced - Issue 1 Available for Preorder (1442548)
Posted by Mkall on November 27th, 2012 @ 12:05pm CST
For 20 bucks plus surprisingly cheap S/H I'll jump on this. I'm hoping things are organized nicely so that all the profiles are together and the comics/stories are all grouped in a logical fashion.
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Trade Paperback Series Announced - Issue 1 Available for Preorder (1442604)
Posted by funeralthirst7 on November 27th, 2012 @ 3:33pm CST
I've tried to check out and buy the book 5 tmies already. Every time I go to check out it says that it is not available on the server (404 error). I'm done. They have killed the last bit of interest I had in the club and their products.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #238 - The Podcast That Leapt Through Time
"The Podcast That Leapt Through Time"
Posted: Sunday, January 12th, 2020

Buy ""Transformers Bumblebee" movie BLITZWING, New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara 1st History Collection G1 Generations 1 Starscream & Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS DELUXE DRAGSTRIP FROM G2 MENASOR SET" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS DELUXE BREAKDOWN FROM G2 MENASOR SET" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS IRONHIDE RID CLASSICS UNIVERSE DELUXE CLASS FIGURE COG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Generations Classics COG Deluxe Class Prowl Figure HTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Generations SUNSTREAKER Complete Classics Deluxe w/extra ?" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Universe ULTRA MAGNUS Voyager Generations Complete ?Rare?" on EBAY